Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCIXV2 - And Now For Something Completely Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you doing them outside FUBAR?
Or explain more about the set up. The root usually only really matches the size of what's on top though just putting it in a bigger pot won't make it grow bigger when there are other limitations already. Weather and the max size an auto will grow for instance.

Kangaroo is bloody tastey. Spaghetti Bolognese with Roo mince is awesome. It is super lean meat, very good for you. Dont need to ask about the rat...i tried it once in Laos...and once was enough. I also know someone that battered and fried a rat at kfc when they were in high school and left it on a teachers desk...i always wondered about the people who ate the chicken cooked in the same oil...yuk.

I bet you probably stash your drugs in their pouches too huh? Damn Aussies eh ;)

Seriously though I've tried Roo meat myself in Walkabout pub chain if you've ever heard of them. Pretty decent. Crock is another one which has piqued my interest before.

Here consumer shoot me a PM man, get the crack! Better here than email anyway I just can't open a PM conversation - on my phone.

saying that with your foil in yer hand eh? ;P

Because some of us have style.....

ntBySLw.jpg

I bet you probably stash your drugs in their pouches too huh? Damn Aussies eh ;)

Seriously though I've tried Roo meat myself in Walkabout pub chain if you've ever heard of them. Pretty decent. Crock is another one which has piqued my interest before.

Here consumer shoot me a PM man, get the crack! Better here than email anyway I just can't open a PM conversation - on my phone.
Roos used to be a major headache for me. They love to eat dope and lots of it. We used to have to build fucking fences out of chook wire around our crops in the bush which deterred them but sometimes the fuckers would jump the fence and eat all the buds.

Croc is kind of like chicken but quite tough. I am not really a fan but only had it twice.

FUBAR in my experience the bigger the container or hole in the ground the better the results. And its more about width than depth. But for auto's which i honestly have no experience with i would imagine big pots are not needed. For plants yielding over 1lb you need big containers..for something yielding a couple of ounces i cant see the need.

Will drop you a pm in a minute Sid. Just ducking up the street to grab some bacon for breakfast.

Under lights or outside in the UK your never getting an lb off one plant though consumer. Outside in the UK you'd be lucky to get 20g off a plant.

Even indoors you can definitely have too big a pot just taking up space but not actually actually using up all th nutrients. 20L for a lowryder is a lot of ground IMO FUBAR. I'll be interested to hear how it goes if your doing it outside. Maybe down in England the weather for outdoor crops must be a lot better because here I've seen a few people try in greenhouses even without much success.

Edit just re read you did it last year with 15's. What was the result like man? And where about in the UK roughly are you?

Under lights or outside in the UK your never getting an lb off one plant though consumer. Outside in the UK you'd be lucky to get 20g off a plant.

Even indoors you can definitely have too big a pot just taking up space but not actually actually using up all th nutrients. 20L for a lowryder is a lot of ground IMO FUBAR. I'll be interested to hear how it goes if your doing it outside. Maybe down in England the weather for outdoor crops must be a lot better because here I've seen a few people try in greenhouses even without much success.

Edit just re read you did it last year with 15's. What was the result like man? And where about in the UK roughly are you?

Yup, outside in NW England. Grew 3 autos outside last year (first proper attempt). 12 weeks seed to maturity. Got 50g dried and trimmed in total, but one was a bit of a runt. Lovely colas, lovely smoke. I expect to do better this year as I'm concentrating on getting a good nutrient rich soil for the root ball to maximise vegetative growth over the all important first few weeks.

Interesting about that Nevilles Haze consumer. I always wanted to try that. But nobody's ever selling it because it takes 16 weeks to flower I guess.

Yup, outside in NW England. Grew 3 autos outside last year (first proper attempt). 12 weeks seed to maturity. Got 50g dried and trimmed in total, but one was a bit of a runt. Lovely colas, lovely smoke. I expect to do better this year as I'm concentrating on getting a good nutrient rich soil for the root ball to maximise vegetative growth over the all important first few weeks.

Good on you mate. Probably better than 90% of what's about and you didnt have to pay a fortune! Do keep me updated if you dont mind I'd love to hear how you get on. I get stuff off my mate who uses Plagron light mix, he also does hydro. And what a difference there is, no contest soil is much nicer. I'd love to give those Auto's a go myself but I did actually try once before and got very little here, I guess Scotland is a bit cooler than England maybe. The weed I got never really fully ripened and obviously as such wasn't really worth smoking. I've seen some grow blogs in Devon outdoors though which seem to have great success there. :)

Are you just running all the same strain? I recently had a smoke of some Auto Blue Diesel off somebody which I'd recommend. Really fruity flavour, medium strength (auto's are never strong IMO) and a nice solid feeling colas. Some people say the whole strain thing is a marketing gimmick but there honestly is a huge difference between them, and especially now with such huge developments as they've been making in the legal states of America. The variety and range of effects you can get from weed these days is nuts %)

Interesting about that Nevilles Haze consumer. I always wanted to try that. But nobody's ever selling it because it takes 16 weeks to flower I guess.

Yeah Nevilles Haze was really special. So was the Original Haze but that was more variable..maybe 1 in 10 plants had the "magic" where as Nevilles Haze it was maybe 1 in two plants that were super special. But the finest Original Haze was without peer..over 20 weeks flowering time outdoors but just sooooooooooo fucking amazing. The best aussie sativa's hold their own though too...the best of the best is very special indeed. I could talk about ganja all night (and probably will ) but i have just rolled a spliff and for the first time in ages i am going to have a smoke. A mix of Mullumbimby's finest sativa and some bubble hash thrown in for the taste. Stay tuned.

Very interesting. My good mate who knows his weed was in Dam a few years back, tried it and said it was like the top of his head had been cut off, and his brains were floating in thin air. I like those racy sativas man. The only thing is sometimes smoking that all the time can be too much, you wind up almost a bit tweaked out like if I smoke pure sativa at night I will be up longer. Variety is the spice of life, but most dealers I know only seem to sell lemon haze or cheese. When like you say there is way better shit out there. All those sativa strains taste more amazing in the vape though, the indica seems to burn away faster and less full smoke. Hybrids leaning on the sativa 60:40 or something are where its at.

I cant believe you went from a fairly big grower, and everyday pot head eating cookies during the day to not smoking man. I wouldnt even want to stop smoking weed, its actually good for my day to day form, I'm in better form if I've had my first smoke hah :D

Very interesting. My good mate who knows his weed was in Dam a few years back, tried it and said it was like the top of his head had been cut off, and his brains were floating in thin air. I like those racy sativas man. The only thing is sometimes smoking that all the time can be too much, you wind up almost a bit tweaked out like if I smoke pure sativa at night I will be up longer. Variety is the spice of life, but most dealers I know only seem to sell lemon haze or cheese. When like you say there is way better shit out there. All those sativa strains taste more amazing in the vape though, the indica seems to burn away faster and less full smoke. Hybrids leaning on the sativa 60:40 or something are where its at.

I cant believe you went from a fairly big grower, and everyday pot head eating cookies during the day to not smoking man. I wouldnt even want to stop smoking weed, its actually good for my day to day form, I'm in better form if I've had my first smoke hah :D

Remember though i smoked every day from the moment i got up till the moment i went to bed for 28 years. I took brownies and spliffs to work. I smoked at least 2 ounces a week but usually more but as i grew it I didn't give a fuck. I functioned well on it and it was not affecting me financialy...in fact it was just the opposite ;)

But when i started uni i realised that smoking that much was not sustainable plus i moved back to a place where growing was not an option..so i quit. I am however really stoned right now and enjoying it. I just texted my mate that grew it and he is well happy...he said he left it knowing eventually i would want a smoke so it may as well be the good stuff. Nice combo weed and meth.

One thing I've always wondered about the seeds game. Is see how the sites selling them advertise say 20% THC .7% CBD and then say 70% sativa 30% indica. How can they say that all for sure, when each pheno seems to lean towards a different ratio of the mix between the parent strains?

Like as you say you get a nice NL5 haze leaning on the haze side. But do they just pick the best of the 10 pheno's say and publish the result of that one or what? Some of these Kush strains for instance flower in 2 months, yet they're tauted as 90% sativa.

One thing I've always wondered about the seeds game. Is see how the sites selling them advertise say 20% THC .7% CBD and then say 70% sativa 30% indica. How can they say that all for sure, when each pheno seems to lean towards a different ratio of the mix between the parent strains?

Like as you say you get a nice NL5 haze leaning on the haze side. But do they just pick the best of the 10 pheno's say and publish the result of that one or what? Some of these Kush strains for instance flower in 2 months, yet they're tauted as 90% sativa.

I am guessing these days they get their best cutting lab tested. In my experience the seeds from the best dutch/ canadian and swiss breeders (remember this was years ago..i am not sure if anyone is operating out of switzerland now but it was massive there for a while..Mr Nice seeds were swiss bread largely from Neville Shouenmaker's genetics...i may have misspelled his name but he was an aussie that set up the first dutch seed bank called The Seed Bank which later became Sensi Seeds ) was that there was a lot of variation in the resulting plants. I would generally germinate and grow 30 plants and pick the best one/s and take cuttings. I am not sure how it is these days..my experience is back 16 years ago but to create true breeding strains takes a LOT of plants being grown, the best selected and bread then rinse and repeat for quite a few years / generations. Only Skunk #1 was in my experience true breeding and consistent. There is info on the net about how it was created and a lot of plants and time went into it to make it stable.

Most of the hybrids are really variable. For instance I read an interview with the breeder of Girl Scout Cookies who said he had never sold seeds or cuttings..so anyone who is selling seeds or growing it apart from him has got the seeds from a randomly pollinated bud (there must be some level of hermophroditism in the strain....and those seeds may produce plants that bear no resemblance to the original strain. The bigger breeders are legit though. Sensi and Greenhouse both take their roles as custodians of fine cannabis genetics very seriously. I am not sure if Mr Nice seeds are still available but the main breeder there was a guy by the name of Shantibaba, another aussie who actually came from Mullumbimby which is a small town near where I used to live famous for its grass...especially Mullumbimby Madness.

So in short i have no fucking idea how they claim that x strain will give you x results. It's way variable in my experience and the time it takes to create stable inbread hybrids is too long and the plant numbers too high for most breeders. To some extent their claims are bullshit but as most people end up with a decent plant and have no idea what the original is really like then biz just goes on. I hope that makes sense. I am absolutely off my tits

Some of these Kush strains for instance flower in 2 months, yet they're tauted as 90% sativa.

Kush to me has always been an indica strain originally from the Hindu Kush mountains. I have never seen a real sativa such as Thai, Haze, Swazi Gold etc or the local aussie ones flower in 8 weeks. More like 16 weeks + so i reckon those claims are made by people with no fucking idea about cannabis genetics

Fuck me posting in OD is frustrating. I'm currently engaged in an argument with some dick over why his expectation of "gleaning some useful information" about a thread where a guy is IVing loperamide pills is a pointless endevour as it is stupid.

The crux of his argument seems to be that be himself has shot all kinds of silly shit before himself so that makes it ok and I am being "holier than tho" by pointing out its stupidity.

Wont make the blind bit of difference. Even the most I'll-informed member of EADD would look like a rocket scientist compared to most of the utter fuckwits who post over there....

Dont know why I bother .....

Ever one for a bargain, I've recently discovered that Starbucks are giving away 1kg bags of used coffee grounds 'for your garden'. The labels claim a 'pH of 6.9, a carbon to nitrogen ratio of 20:1, promotes plant growth, repels ants and slugs and entices earthworms. Can be added directly to your garden for nitrogen loving plants.'

Any thoughts?

Ever one for a bargain, I've recently discovered that Starbucks are giving away 1kg bags of used coffee grounds 'for your garden'. The labels claim a 'pH of 6.9, a carbon to nitrogen ratio of 20:1, promotes plant growth, repels ants and slugs and entices earthworms. Can be added directly to your garden for nitrogen loving plants.'

Any thoughts?

Can also be added to your coffee pot for a streaming hot cup of Joe? :)

Fuck me posting in OD is frustrating. I'm currently engaged in an argument with some dick over why his expectation of "gleaning some useful information" about a thread where a guy is IVing loperamide pills is a pointless endevour as it is stupid.

The crux of his argument seems to be that be himself has shot all kinds of silly shit before himself so that makes it ok and I am being "holier than tho" by pointing out its stupidity.

Wont make the blind bit of difference. Even the most I'll-informed member of EADD would look like a rocket scientist compared to most of the utter fuckwits who post over there....

Dont know why I bother .....
Yeah i rarely post there. I watched this kid shadowstrker go from asking questions about oxys..being warned by others to not go down that path so young with so little life experience to asking about heroin..only to be given an ignore similar warnings to then ask about iving heroin with the same senario to then posting about mixing heroin and benzos and how great it was and then to start giving advice out as an old hand at opiates. It was quite sad to see unfold but even sadder to see the advice he offered others..ie shoot smack and having a few benzos is ok...cause he did it and did not die. I stopped going to od after that.

Any thoughts?
I have kilos of mexedrone available suit able for plant growth. 10 p a kilo. Turkmenistan's finest.

Anyway i am off to bed. I can feel the benzos kicking in. Hopefully i get a good nights sleep. No sneaking into my dreams FUBAR..i am disturbed enough as it is.

Yeah i rarely post there. I watched this kid shadowstrker go from asking questions about oxys..being warned by others to not go down that path so young with so little life experience to asking about heroin..only to be given an ignore similar warnings to then ask about iving heroin with the same senario to then posting about mixing heroin and benzos and how great it was and then to start giving advice out as an old hand at opiates. It was quite sad to see unfold but even sadder to see the advice he offered others..ie shoot smack and having a few benzos is ok...cause he did it and did not die. I stopped going to od after that.

The "I did it and I didn't die so you've no right to criticize" attitude is very prevalent over there......

Status
Not open for further replies.