Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

eth-lad/ald52/3-meo-pce/o-pce - Experienced - trip report

white55

Bluelighter
M/29/250 pounds

100ug eth lad, 125ug ald52, 30mg 3-meo-pce, ~60mg o-pce (prepared 15 mg lines in advance did them once the others started peaking, had 5 lines prepared but there was still some left once I woke up)

Took the first 3 orally at T=0, started feeling the effects at T=15min, started doing lines at about T=2h, woke up at about T=4.5h, was still having some visuals at T=11h, took some (few mg idk... tolerance and all) flam and went to bed then. Woke up after ~8h with slightly dilated pupils and some slight visuals still there which faded over the next few h.
Started with the standard psy visuals (melting walls, everything spinning around and wobling, shapes morphing into, ..) which kept intensifying from T=15 min to T=2h and more, started doing lines of o-pce every 5-10 min or so then I fell into the hole and was a cosmic entity before the creation of a new universe by anal fucking between different cosmic entities (I was one of them), then continued with life evolving on various planets, some of that life worshiped (by more orgies, some times normal sex some times only anal/between men/between women/ritual suicide/other stuff us some didn't. Eventually one species of non believers became advanced enough to go on a conquering spree across the universe, I watched as many planets burned under their fire, eventually had enough and joined the fight against them. My starship was so advanced that their advance was stopped and they were slowly pushed back, eventually I personally fought (he had attained good like powers by then) with their leader on their home world we fought for days before eventually winning. My followers wiped out the rest of them, hunting down every member of that species while I watched from the void as peace returned trough the universe. Then I woke up back to the standard psy visuals. Tripped for a few more hours, took some flam to sleep. Woke up still slightly tripping.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ethlad
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_ald52
substancecode_3meopcp
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_2oxopce
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_spiritual
roacode_oral
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
M/29/250 pounds

...fell into the hole and was a cosmic entity before the creation of a new universe by anal fucking between different cosmic entities (I was one of them), then continued with life evolving on various planets, some of that life worshiped (by more orgies, some times normal sex some times only anal/between men/between women/ritual suicide/other stuff us some didn't.

I love the hole part of the report... heavy doses, guys, don´t try to reproduce it in your home, unless you have some anal entity to fuck with ;)

was a cosmic entity before the creation of a new universe by anal fucking between different cosmic entities (I was one of them), then continued with life evolving on various planets, some of that life worshiped (by more orgies, some times normal sex some times only anal/between men/between women/ritual suicide/other stuff us some didn't. Eventually one species of non believers became advanced enough to go on a conquering spree across the universe, I watched as many planets burned under their fire, eventually had enough and joined the fight against them. My starship was so advanced that their advance was stopped and they were slowly pushed back, eventually I personally fought (he had attained good like powers by then) with their leader on their home world we fought for days before eventually winning. My followers wiped out the rest of them, hunting down every member of that species while I watched from the void as peace returned trough the universe.

Yo.

I can only imagine, but this description paired with my personal experiences in such verses strikes a visceral chord. One for the books mate!

Nothing more annoying than the missing parenthesis!

Is this for real or what? how long did you feel like you were out for?

Why do people always have to combine the fuck out of reckless dosage mixtures with compounds nobody yet knows what receptor profile they have ... not even in vitro ... !????

I know how it is to be curious and all. Glad it went out well. But the next time, maybe in ER & the substance(s) used in tomorrow's newspaper...? Or even worse, you'll never know what interactions come up - 3-MeO-PCE is a heavy serotonergic thing for example. Add a slight MAOI and you'd be dead right now. Sorry, I'm usually not that moralic guy, but today I'm a bit mad or dunno...

yeah, 60 mg of o pce is a lot just on its own. a fuckton. three times a pretty heavy dose.

glad youre ok and had fun, but shouldn't be a recommendation for anybody

Wasn't a recommendation and I did have a lot of o-pce tolerance at that point in time (for me o-pce tolerance increases/decreases much more rapidly than mxe/3-meo-pcp/3-meo-pce.... literally going from 0 to a lot in a few days) so 60mg wasn't a large dose for me.
The other 3 weren't large doses imo. I guess that it could have been too much for some people.

>Is this for real or what? how long did you feel like you were out for?
There wasn't much of something you'd call 'concept of time' during the hole part... I was a god watching a universe evolve.. I guess that counts as billions of years but at the same time it didn't feel very long after it ended, the rest was pretty much what you'd expect from a trip....
I think I got pretty lucky with the doses since I don't think I would remember much if I took more and if I took less I would never have gotten to the hole part.

>yeah, 60 mg of o pce is a lot just on its own. a fuckton. three times a pretty heavy dose
at that point in time my tolerance for o-pce was pretty much 3x normal so someone with no tolerance for o-pce would probably only need 20mg..... it grows (and drops) very fast for me... if I take 10mg today I would need 20mg tomorrow for the same effect, but if I wait a few days it's back to baseline.... which is unlike any other dissociative I've tried (3-meo-pcp, 3-meo-pce, mxe, diphenidine (which was a waste of money imo), ephenidine (better than diphenidine but I still prefer achs), mxm and hopefully o-pcm, 2fluorodeschloroketamine and trifluoromethylketamine soon.... I'd love to get my hands on some 3-meo-pcpy but I guess that's not happening anytime soon)