• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Baseball 2016 v Stand Up and Ring your Bell

cubs win

first day of my new life starts with sadness

i was lubing up ready to watch quick pitch too

red sox score 5 in the bottom of the 9th including a 3 run walk off by ramirez to beat yankees. hell yeah.

alasdair

red sox sweep 4 game series against the yankees. feels good man. next up, 4 games series against the orioles in baltimore. sox are 3 games ahead in the al east so this is a big series.

alasdair

the red sox clinch a playoff spot with their 10th win in a row.

MLB_Boston_Red_Sox_200x200.png

sox nation!

alasdair

The Giants won in extra innings , so tomorrow will have to be the day Dodgers clinch ( crosses fingers) . All I want are for the Giants NOT to be in the post season!!!! I want a Boston/LA World Series⚾⚾️��

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, Noah Syndergaard is fucking B E A S T

he is going to be very, very good. shit, he already is very, very good. it was a pleasure to watch him pitch in that Wild Card loss... the camera panned over to him in the bullpen & I admit I got very sad for him...

sucks Boston has to play Cleveland again, as those are either of the 2 teams I wanna see up against the Cubs in the WS. Cleveland has lost so many players, it's unreal, I don't see them beating an on-fire Red Sox squad

Word Axl, Syndy is still my favorite pitcher, perhaps ever? At least since Nolan Ryan.
And he too is a texas boy who rocks number 34 and started out as a Met!

Next year y'all!

Go Blue Jays I guess.

been a Metz fan since Mike Piazza, really...

I said it when it happened like 5 years ago --

BOSTON YOU ARE STUPID FUCKS FOR GETTING RID OF TERRY FRANCONA

that man can manage the hell outta himself outta any paper bag - let alone an Indians team that has lacked over firepower due to their best players ghosting, usually injury

every year he's been skipper, the Indians have looked better n better - and the place they started off at (right after losing CC Sabathia to NYY) was pretty much in the cellar

I can't believe Cleveland won?? 100 % of baseball fans had Boston in the WS, they were essential crowned when the playoffs started

I can't believe Cleveland won?? 100 % of baseball fans had Boston in the WS, they were essential crowned when the playoffs started

Nice, fuckin Bosox lel.. Don't like em one bit, but would always take em over the Stankees.

Go Cleveland Steamers my friend!

Red Sox are annoying, though I admit I do have an affinity for them living next to the stadium during their Championship year... even got to see like 3 Fenway games, they're wayyy better than the Yankees, at least

the Indians had no chance of being not one of my favortiest teams, singularly due to the Major League movies alone

So here we are now axl.. Glad the sox are out, sorry ali, I still always choose them over the yankees though but you already knew that. I had the Jays and Mets in the WS since before the season started, I told myself when the Mets crumbled like they do I'll just root for the Jays all the way.. Now they're going to face your Indies and after both sweeping their opponents 3-0.. What a cool series that is going to be.. And I'm truly torn.. You're my friend, and of Montreal is my favorite band and Kevin who is of Montreal, his favorite team is your Indians as well. But you don't like of montreal and kevin prefers football anyway, so I say go Jays but let the best team win..

I hope the Dodgers crush the Washington Daniel Murphys because I'm still salty over that shit. Then I don't care who wins in a potential Dodgers/Cubs match, I guess the Cubs, just so they can crumble like they always do, or the dodgers so they can get beat by the Jays or the Indians for still being the Dodgers since leaving Brooklyn.

A fun post season it is imo.

I nailed the Mets regular season record to a T and said they would be wildcard..I said they would go farther but ay, I was wrong, thats the mets. I also predicted the Jays would make it to the WS but that it would be against the mets, when I would finally have to abandon rooting for the Jays.. I was wrong in some ways but right so far in a lot of them as well.

Jays all the way..
Just for being an AMERICAN LEAGUE team from TORONTO CANADA, it's abstract and I love it, just like how I love birds as my favorite animals..
And I'd always sway a bluejay over a red cardinal or an orange oriole..

Glad the sox are out, sorry ali, I still always choose them over the yankees though but you already knew that.
sucks that, after such a great season, the sox failed to show up for 3 playoff games but that's how it goes. i'm rooting for the cubs now :)

alasdair

I was rooting for them hard too. loved the grit and the determination even though there were some serious misplays in I think it was the 2nd game at wrigley; they were on it though, it had to be done. cubs in 7 I said a long time ago, casual-like, but somehow ... yeah ... great ws & congrats to the cubbies. you gotta feel good for them.