• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Psychedelic Safety: Guidance on difficult experiences & dangerous combinations

I need some advice

Okay so I'm new here and idk where to really ask this. But a few months ago I was tripping, it was my second time. Single dose, everything was going good. I was on hour five and my friends and I went to the clinic to pick up weed. They offered me a dab in the clinic and I took it. Since my trip I've learned your not suposed to mix wax and acid. Anyway I emeditly threw up when I got outside. And by the time I got in the car I was hallucinating really hard. I couldn't understand what anyone was saying, and no one looked like people anymore. Then I switched to an outer body perspective, and watched myself die, flew threw space, then was falling into fire for what felt like hours. Then I was in complete darkenss and fear do what felt like years. It was honestly the most terrifying experience of my life. And I believe this was my minds own interpretation of hell. Ever since then if I smoke too much I get what I call "acid flashbacks" where I break out into a panic attack and my colors are majorly brightened/ enhanced, my vision is expanded, and I'm terrified again, sometimes they last up to 3 hours. I'm attending escape phyco circus this year, and I really wanted to roll. Would MDMA bring back the negative effects of the acid? Could I get stuck in permanent psychosis? And would I be stuck in a giant flashback for my entire roll? Thanks guys, I'm just wanting to make sure my sanity is safe before I try to continue with any further drug use.

Your problem was likely that you smoked weed during it. Weed is known for hugely increasing the strength of trips, and in particular it often causes trips that were going fine to go south for those who are not very experienced. I'd say MDMA should be fine. Most likely you just experienced a very difficult trip because of several factors: you smoked during it, you weren't very experienced yet, and it sounds like your setting was bad. You were out and about in the world and sudden;y got in over your head. had you been at home, safe, with no outside influences, you may have had a beautiful trip instead. I've had trips before that were terrifying, I once believed I had ended the universe, contemplating killing myself because I believed if the trip reached its conclusion all existence would be undone. It was terrifying, yes, but I don't consider it a bad trip. In fact, in retrospect I learned a lot and it's one of my most noteworthy and memorable trips. I think you've freaked yourself out, but such a view is not necessary to take. It sounds like you have a touch of PTSD.

If you're too scared about it, then don't do MDMA, because the mind is a powerful thing. But, I think you should be able to view your LSD experience differently if you try. Hey, you're fine now, right? You're not in hell, you were just tripping. :) Everyone, if they trip enough, has experiences like that. You just have to realize that it was just a trip, and not worry about it so much.

Anybody know what 200ug lsd and 95g will do if ive been off of zyprexa for almost a week

You mean 95mg of olanzapine and 200ug of LSD? The olanzapine will block the LSD since it's an antipsychotic. If you've been off it for a week, and are not taking any with the LSD, it probably won't block the LSD.

In all the years I've been tripping I'm glad to say I've never really had a trip go truly bad, the only thing that comes to mind was the time I smoked salvia and I ended up being eaten by the bar stool I was sitting on. It was quite a frightening (and painful!) experience but it was over so soon that I hesitate calling it a bad trip in the true sense of the word, it only shook me up during and for a brief moment after. Never took that stuff again though.

I think there need to be a sticky on dissociative bladder damage. I very carefully regulated my use of mdma BECAUsE of BL. As lots of mdma use is well documented here to cause long lasting damage....

But dissociative bladder damage was something I rarely came across and something that you would only think happens to ppl using 10g of K a day for a decade. Based on coming across reports on the forum.

I learned that was not the case and have been suicidal from the months of pain from such bladder damage. I will pick up heroin again if I find it. I am fully addicted to opiates again because of the constant pain.

There are a lot of people on this board posting about pain from dissociative use. But its not a theme that you see on this board unless people happen to be discussing it.

What I'm saying is that if the warnings were as obvious as they are in the mdma forum...I might have treaded more lightly with dissos.

It seemed like this sub forum is a little bit biased in that psychedelics are so sacred that the only bad ones are nbome because they've killed people. You wouldn't think that psychosis in sensitive individuals or permanent damage to organs is possible looking at this forum...but in OD or mdma the dangers are front and center for everyone to see about those drugs. Just because psychs have some enlightening properties to them it seems on this board and in real life ppl like to tell themselves they are harmlessand can cure everything from depression to cancer.

That's a good point, Lucid... there are increasingly more and more people talking about bladder issues from ketamine and others ACHs, it's a real phenomenon that a lot of people probably don't know about. Let me think about the best way to present that information. Feel free to remind me if I don't seem to be doing anything about it, this forum prune is like a second job right now but I do think what you're suggesting is important.

A friend I had years ago landed in a shit situation, his brother took acid one day later that afternoon their mother committed suicide, the brother has never returned from that trip and is in an institution till this day. Imagine hearing that your mother committed suicide while on acid?! Fucking sad man.

never combine ghb with ketamine or was it mxe? I felt like i died, it felt really horrible. Thinking was impossible, yet i kept feeling the sickness and yes, i survived, but i'm temporarily immortal and you would be dead, just saying

You mean 95mg of olanzapine and 200ug of LSD? The olanzapine will block the LSD since it's an antipsychotic. If you've been off it for a week, and are not taking any with the LSD, it probably won't block the LSD.
If he has been on olanzapine for quite some time he would have to be off the olanzapine for more than a week to be able to feel the effects as "normal"

I need some advice

Okay so I'm new here and idk where to really ask this. But a few months ago I was tripping, it was my second time. Single dose, everything was going good. I was on hour five and my friends and I went to the clinic to pick up weed. They offered me a dab in the clinic and I took it. Since my trip I've learned your not suposed to mix wax and acid. Anyway I emeditly threw up when I got outside. And by the time I got in the car I was hallucinating really hard. I couldn't understand what anyone was saying, and no one looked like people anymore. Then I switched to an outer body perspective, and watched myself die, flew threw space, then was falling into fire for what felt like hours. Then I was in complete darkenss and fear do what felt like years. It was honestly the most terrifying experience of my life. And I believe this was my minds own interpretation of hell. Ever since then if I smoke too much I get what I call "acid flashbacks" where I break out into a panic attack and my colors are majorly brightened/ enhanced, my vision is expanded, and I'm terrified again, sometimes they last up to 3 hours. I'm attending escape phyco circus this year, and I really wanted to roll. Would MDMA bring back the negative effects of the acid? Could I get stuck in permanent psychosis? And would I be stuck in a giant flashback for my entire roll? Thanks guys, I'm just wanting to make sure my sanity is safe before I try to continue with any further drug use.
This excites Me for My next LSD trip, Mate. ?

Last edited:
But to answer Your question...
When MDMA is abused;
it may certainly in fact provoke negative, psychological effects [i.e. paranoia, 'ego death', mania, delirium, and addiction...etc.].

You could get psychosis but this can be reversed; very easily. By simply stopping and quit taking the substance.

MDMA + LSD is usually a dangerous combination; especially when abused.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

source: https://www.hipforums.com/forum/thr...ge-thread-how-much-acid-should-i-take.480864/

50 mgs - Microdose of MDMA. [great on an LSD come down].

75 mgs - Slight Euphoria and mood lift. Effects to the slightest. Some barely feel a thing.

But to answer Your question...
When MDMA is abused;
it may certainly in fact provoke negative, psychological effects [i.e. paranoia, 'ego death', mania, delirium, and addiction...etc.].

You could get psychosis but this can be reversed; very easily. By simply stopping and quit taking the substance.

MDMA + LSD is usually a dangerous combination; especially when abused.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

source: https://www.hipforums.com/forum/thr...ge-thread-how-much-acid-should-i-take.480864/

50 mgs - Microdose of MDMA. [great on an LSD come down].

75 mgs - Slight Euphoria and mood lift. Effects to the slightest. Some barely feel a thing.
I have never had a bad time on a candy flip though it is intense the love of MDMA keeps you in a good trip vibe, and my candy flips have been on extreme amounts heroic doses of acid. But mdma alone would not give this guy a "flashback" the weed is just more psychedelic once you have opened your mind and peered behind the curtain of reality.

Compare mirtazapine's Ki table with DXM's Ki table on wikipedia. Looks very scary.

Too much going on for one..

i’d be very interested if there’s a clear reason why. i could not find any mention of dangerous interactions by googling.

When multiple effects on various modulations of seronotonin interlock we approach the much dreaded serotonin syndrome territory. It's a big red flag. 🚩 I've gotten away with combining low doses DXM and ADs myself, but you can feel the whole system going out of control when that happens, so it's no coincidence it's linked to mortality in general. ☠ 💊💜🔮

Both yohimbine and DXM are dirty, nonspecific drugs in general