• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, school these days are not like my days.
It's such a good feeling when we get this proudness from our children. :)

Indeed, school these days are not like my days.
It's such a good feeling when we get this proudness from our children. :)

Yes it is especally when you know they have pride in themselves n are proud of what they've achieved.

Evey

It's another sunny beautiful day without opiates? I woke up sore but slept very well and waking to birds chirping put a smile on my face. Cold weather is almost over but I have a few logs to split up. Gotta clean out the fireplace and replace the taps in a washroom sink. Yup I'm handy lol

I had a great 1st phone interview for a new job today. It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend here and I'll be able to enjoy it because I won't be obsessing over opiates. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Sleeping 9 hours straight , feel rested and decided to take it easy on my body today. I'm to used to working through pain and hiding mine but I'm realizing that's not good right now. It's time to be a bit selfish for once

^^ scratch that. I just got the call a bit ago that I pick my puppy up this afternoon ❤️ I'm super excited

^ I'm happy for you. Dogs can make our lives so much bearable, they accept you no matter what.
They are always happy when you are there for him/her. I hope that will bring some playful and joyful moments to your life.

Today I've learnt that goodness can transcendent barriers of Nationalities or locations.
As long as you are who you are it's okay.

Glad to hear^^

i saw my doc and she prescribed nuycenta and Percocet for the pain when needed. I still don't trust myself so I got her to write them in 1 week refills. I never grabbed the Percocet though. Still to nervous. The tapendol(nuycenta) I took one of. Helped with pain quite a bit and no opiate europhic feeling. She wrote out 100mg but I only took 1/2. And also she called the pain clinic to speed me up in the wait list. Going back to the city gave me a whole new appreciation for the country lol
im happy though that I have a bit of pain relief without feeling that I relapsed.

I got to hear the voice of the person I love the most in the world. Even just that really feels like something to be truly grateful for, an occasion to be celebrated even. But then again, I do love celebrations . . . 8) ;)

Worked hard, woke up very early and realized that some feelings have to be well processed before expressing them, especially if they are negative.

You can always save a piece of writing to the other day and see how you feel about it. I suppose this is how we mature and grow up. Knowing your moment. Realizing that you can be positive even if things are not like you'd like them to be. I wish I had noticed it a bit earlier.

Conversations with new Canadian/Finnish friends, tasty earl gray tea and full bodied menthol American Spirit cigarettes. A winning combo :D

Thoughtful. Learning lessons can be frustrating but worth as it makes us prepared.
Experiencing life in difficult moments sometimes hurts but that is good when it brings strength and hope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.