• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ You mentioned about the Spring I can almost smell it. I love the Autumn but I know the feeling. <3

Getting an additional bonus for 3 months while replacing my boss. Money + approved holidays = fun.
I'm looking forward to July.

Went through a traumatic house fire last week. Thankful to be alive and still off dope : )

I'm sorry about the house fire. Good to hear you're okay.

I'm on day 2. Almost 3 of opiate wd. Just got my benzo script and feel. Not better but not as bad. I caled my doc to make a visit after I feel a bit better and to stop my oxy script. They are due the 12th but I don't want access so them at all
I need pain managment but not an addiction
Like I always say and seen....out of every shit situation there is a positive. A few days feeling shitty is well work it imo. So I feel like absoustate detox hell. I made further steps to not get my fix and deal with everything
:)
I also told a good friend about my addiction and they are totally supportive (I think he knew anyways) lol
So 2 positives from the negative shit feeling I have now

Congrats SweetyJane!! :)
You can do this!! Benzos will help you go through these first weeks.
Good luck! and take care.

Ty Erikmem:)
An hour after taking them I feel somewhat better. Finally got an appitite and a break from my brain spinning :)

Congrats fabriclondon! You are getting far and steady - that's excellent!! :)

I'm also very grateful for my sobriety. I'd never thought I'd get so far and now it feels really great, despite of my seriousness and obviously, not being able to sleep.

You should be happy-- really happy! That's quite meaningful <3

i remember my first kiss until today, I followed 'in love' 1 year later with her sister.

Got a decent nights sleep. A bit of wd but I'm so against going back I'm not even craving it. I got this :)

Yes, you've got that!!

This relaxing Saturday and the sunshine landscape makes me rest right now. Nothing about work hits me here.

Waking up early on a Monday morning to go to work- I am not sick or hungover, and I have a job. It happens slowly, but life continues to improve. Now if I could get my kitties to sleep through the entire night without waking me up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.