• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sorry to hear you have to deal with these symptoms.

- I did have alot of DP/DR in the first 6-12 months, after that it became less and less. Now I have it never anymore (after almost 2years).
- At my worst stage, which was pretty much the first 3 months, I felt constantly very depressed and anxious. Even thought about suicide a few times, (I could still relate that I shouldn't do it, but it did pop up sometimes). After those 3 months it started to get better very slowly. Also sometimes i felt pretty good and then sometimes really shit again.
- Yes, I do have visual problems, they have never gone away. But it doesn't really bother me. Except when I look to a bright sky I see all this lightning points, that's the only thing that's kind of annoying.
- I felt like I was making improvements when I met a nice girl when I was 1 year into my LTC. I felt genuinely happy when we did fun stuff togethet etc. Since then it started to go upwards.

My advice to you would be, just do the regular stuff (eat well, sleep well, excersice etc), stay positive, have faith, NO drugs. It will get better, when I was 5 months in I felt like total shit still. It was constantly on my mind, now I barely even think about this LTC anymore. The balance of all those complex neurotransmitters is disturbed when a LTC starts, to bring back this balance, ull need a lot of patience and work. It can take anywhere from 6 to 24 months on average. If I hear you u might need some more time aswell, but it will get better! Good luck on your recovery!

Edit: Oh to add on I also started some medication since dec 2015. Lexapro (escitalopram), its an SSRI, I have a feeling it also gave me a little extra push to be recovered. So if u really feel lost maybe ask ur doctor for Escitalopram. It does help a little bit I think.

Same for me. 2 years in and im quite back to where i want to be. Started escitalopram in june 2015 and I m discontinuing it right now. Except from some extra Kilos it did no harm to me. It helped me managing this hard times.

I would advise people to take ssris as a LAST resort....I have not taken any and feel good at about a year of sobriety since my LTC started and trust me mine was as bad as it gets plus I continued to use for a long while at the same time as dealing with my LTC. My LTC was so bad I hated getting up and having to face reality it was depressing. Now I feel great again just eye floaters and that's pretty much it. It took sobriety which means no drugs at all including caffeine and nicotine. And It took a lot of time...no ssris....if you didn't need them before your LTC you don't need them to get through it I know it first hand. I will answer any questions people have for me about my LTC if you have any but I don't come on bluelight quite as frequently anymore

Strong psychological problem after upper consumption.

Hello, I'm female, 24 years old and urgently need your help! Hab synonymous ne very difficult childhood behind me!

It all started six years ago with an evil LSD trip! Hab totally overdosed me, long gone on with, Grass, Speed ​​fungi and co. what I wore "HPPD" thereof. As I smoked just six years ago, my last head I got serious angstattaken thought the trip comes back, symptoms that true only rarely after the four years since: -angstattaken -hppd persisted (everything looks like in plastic wrap, Visual Snow, tighten things) -Ohrwurm of songs that I did not hear years have -before my inner eye bach flashs in my past. -in some situations I thought the trip returns

Hab just two years ago again to use speed and Mama / Ecstasy (Speed ​​1year almost daily, Mdma a time once a week and usually every two) started

I noticed over the 1.5 years already ridiculous things, I've pulled back, could hardly jmd. See and now I come to my problem where I really desperately need advice or if there are opportunities for me. My present symptoms:

-vergesse all become -bin schusselig quickly -Trau (had swept in me six years ago) I hardly know what to say - very confused thoughts outputs follow (even as six years ago) -can slow grasp situations (discussions reminds me hard -Denke often I dream Starr me often tight (thoughtfully blank) -my HPPD has gotten worse -hab constantly slip or trailer is concentration in talks away -hab no feelings more (I had six years ago already) scattered -bin total -vergesse how some words are written, can not perform any tasks under pressure -hab animal head pain (I had six years ago already) think the trip comes back -very high note in the right ear -hab sometimes feel I have become stupid -fühl to go to sleep myself sometimes totally like I was on LSD, got scared because I think again lately only to the trip) -hab no desire to make myself pretty negligible social contacts, am afraid to go out because I am so scattered wake -hab anxiety morning and forget me completely, let alone forgetting my entire previous life, can hardly sleep -no hunger

All this became acute after this party on 14/11/2015've got a pill, Pepper and alcohol consumed as I consumed true more so stupid am now clean for 4 months and it has not changed.

I am grateful for any advice, was already in a hospital, where no one could help me. I get there mitrazapin venlafaxine and tavor, all without success, I have strong trouble speaking, I feel like a 3 year old child :( I apologize for my bad english, I'm from Germany

If someone has done something similar by, please get in touch.

I've also tried to drink alcohol and I'm not drunk or dizzy, I would not bad, I do not feel anything, do not even have to smoke like cigarettes

I go to sleep in front of the votes in the head and there are strange words out of me that I can not control. Forgetting how do everyday things and can not articulate myself. I hope that the crap soon end I did have to be afraid of my life dirty or it gets worse, I'm just apathetic and any cognitive thing that was previously simply jetz a challange. I hope there is still hope otherwise my life has no meaning more,Please help me.

Here again the acute problems: voices in my head, images of the past in front of the interior eye, strong cognitive deficits, suicidal thoughts, thoughts empty, I can not articulate just want to be alone, tinnitus, I say things I want to say not at all , am totally confused, forgetting how do everyday things, can not write properly, can not sleep, can not listen properly'm trapped in me, but I would only sleep I can not, words thoughts've just not together in the head the hanging .. I want to finally be normal again :(

really no one who can give me an advice
Have you seen a psychologist at all? It seems like you could benefit from professional help. A lot of your symptoms are beyond what most people experience on here. How long has it been since you last used?

Now there are nearly five months, I was 8 weeks in a clinic, have also taken tablets mitrazapin, venlafaxine and benzos. Nothing has helped, I feel it is getting worse and I'll always be stupid. I hope it will go with soon a little better, I did not even fear'm just confused, lose my personality, I will no longer live.

I have a question does anyone in this thread has this symptom when you try to go sleep is very hard and you feel something when you close your eyes a awful sensation and is so hard to sleep please answer to my question.

Could you be a little more specific? Are you in a comedown from MDMA or just having sleeping problems? And what kind of thoughts accompany that awful sensation?

Have you heard about Lion Mane's Mushroom? I heard people say it cured their HPPD.

Lions Mane is only one of several components in Nootropic Mushrooms and substances of that sort. It's absolutely worth looking into for recovery, maintenance and overall well being.

how can I write private messages. And I can not sleep, speak very hard for me, I feel totally stupid and just want to die, have only confused thoughts to head, I feel like a demented woman. Can someone help me please:(

how can I write private messages. And I can not sleep, speak very hard for me, I feel totally stupid and just want to die, have only confused thoughts to head, I feel like a demented woman. Can someone help me please:(

If benzos did not help you to get to sleep i may suggest trying low dose seroquel, maybe zopiclone or ambien. You feel stupid because you have brain fog and mental retardation which are symptoms of major depressive disorder. You said you tried venlafaxine which is a snri and it did not help you, here i suggest trying a ssri such as sertraline or escitalopram. Anyways it is better to get in touch with a psychiatrist again.

I have a question does anyone in this thread has this symptom when you try to go sleep is very hard and you feel something when you close your eyes a awful sensation and is so hard to sleep please answer to my question.

Yep I know this. Feels like Im trippin when I close my eyes sometimes. It's like a LSD trip. But I can cope this pretty well meanwhile. What do you experience?

I was already eight weeks in a clinic that could help me seruqel I have already tried three weeks, I could not even sleep better, I now fear medication, I did not there hoping someone has the same symptoms and me can give a little hope. I do not want the rest of my life to spend that. I'm not depressed, I have no fear, I feel just stupid and demented, like a little disabled girl, I want to finally live again. I would be very grateful if someone writes my symptoms had to get better now. I also see everything double and blurred. I have brain damage such a concern about. :(

exists at all the possibility if what is broken that it :( recovers otherwise my life has no meaning, because I'm going to end up like somedude:(

I would like to go back to work, leven things companies and independent again, I feel like a cripple :(

Status
Not open for further replies.