• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Invent a Portmanteau

ubiquitits (commonplace breasts)

Haha!! That one is quite appropriate for SoCal according to my older son when he first went to college down in Santa Barbara. When I asked him what he noticed was different from home, he said, "Three things and they all have to do with girls. 1) The sun has been shining every day here and yet most girls get fake tans. 2) lots of boob jobs and 3) what's with all the giant purses?"

Deerocian (ear/dear/ocean/erosion) hearing loving malleable transformations
Syruprise (syrup/surprise) when you are shocked by an outpouring of syrup
Americurse (america/curse) the unfortunate stigma of being american

Sarcophkaesque (sarcophagus/kafkaesque) pogrom program

Pragmagic
(pragmatic/magic) the powerful illusion commonly referred to as normalcy

Bicyclically
(bicycle/cyclically) shifted by spiral cycles

Obsessional (obsessed/delusional) when people possessed by delusions become obsessed.

cognissonance - cognitive dissonance

futdeavor - futile endeavor

Musilanjuvantrapy - music as stimulant adjuvant therapy

Seems the old thread of this is gone. Long live the new thread.

And now, once found, my word to contribute escapes me. However, I'll put in the one I had in the old thread for now:

Spectastrophe (Spectacular/Catastrophe) - my friend's life seemed full of calamaties, more than should befall the average human. Her life was a wonder to watch from the outside, it was a spectastrophe.

Biscariot- A bisexual traitor.

Humor folks, not trying to offend anyone...

Last edited:
^ Sounds delicious.

Grimpromptu

...when you are going about your business and suddenly realise the situation/ process whereby, sausages can be made out of out of human meat.
Grimpromptu.

Sketchtastic - Something so sketchy (lacking in common sense or exuding unpredictability) that it is fantastic.

For example, I tried to put my pants on the other morning, almost fell over, used the momentum to hop to the fridge, pants still half on, manage to put my pants on with one hand and pull a beer out of the fridge with the other hand at the same time. Sketchtastic.

I'm not very proud of it actually...

Souliloquy (Soul + Soliloquy) - Baring of one's soul and innermost emotions and thoughts without an audience

Autophoible - (Autophobe + Foible) - Fear of one's character weaknesses

Alcolol (Alcohol + LOL) - that moment of inebriation where you are giggling uncontrollably to something that isn't quite that funny

Permaloan (Permanent + Loan) - When you give something to someone for them to use forever, but you retain the right of ownership as if you would someday ask for it back.

Surrereal (Surreal + Cereal) — a preternaturally good bowl of cereal.
Quaesitumental (Quaesitum + Fundamental) — an essential vision quest born of the need to find inner peace.

Last edited: