• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Invent a Portmanteau

Troubadour

Bluelighter
I know this thread once existed many years ago. Sorry if someone knows how to find it. Thankful if you combine them.

Foreverse. Forever and Universe. Also, comes through sounding like it could mean 'eternal words'.

Simplication. Simple and Implication.

Benzombafide: combination of benzodiazepine and bona fide

It is a condition that arises in certain individuals who take high doses of benzos for an extended period of time.

^Bona fide benzo zombie. Love it

thanks, i forgot to add the word zombie in my post.
(benzo-zombie-bona fide; Benzombafide)

The benzombafide individual suffers acute bouts of BZD (Benzo-Zombie-Disorder)

suppose i turned my portmantwo into a portmanthree - oh well

perpetoozle - combination of perpetual and bamboozle

the perpetoozle is perpetually bamboozled

^this. I've been enjoying the thread but the misspell makes me cringe a bit every time I see it.

Like these ones...

Interview + weeds =Intervieweed

Or see you = cya (I copied that one so not entirely my fault)

the word is portmanteau

I was going to post this before but decided not to.

my first portmantwo was actually going to be portmanteau; a combination of port and manteau. i remember thinking it might look kind of douchebagish.

By the CONDENSELY frame word "affin'd", Shakespeare expresses 'united by affinity', or in other readings; 'bound by or claim of affinity' + 'swayed by affinity'.

If partially affin'd, or leagu'd in office.
Thou dost deliver more or less than truth.
Thou art no soldier.

Cigafaction. The overwhelming relief you get when you have that first smoke after a long day.

Askhole
a person that asks for your advise but does the opposite.

Ventriloquisperer (ventriloquism/whisperer) when people taken captive by the devil to do his will quietly reproach a Christian and attempt to make their voice appear to come from somewhere else

Askhole
a person that asks for your advise but does the opposite.

Unfortunately, I'm not that clever. I was simply playing on the fact that portmanteaus have two or more words in them. :)

Last edited:
Chillax --> Behave, Calm down, or relax :)

Frenemy (friend/enemy)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I'm not that clever. I was simply playing on the fact that portmanteaus have two or more words in them. :)

Why do you say that? I guess the wording construction is exactly as you describe, right?

Oracalaxy (oracle/galaxy) surrounded by a system of prophecy in nature

Why do you say that? I guess the wording construction is exactly as you describe, right?

I'm sorry for any confusion I may have caused, but I meant to quote this:
I thought they did that on purpose because it was the second thread or something and I thought it was really clever. lol

Again, I apologize, and hope that this correction dispels any confusion.

Last edited:
No worries. It's all good. :)

Screenager (screen/teenager):
The typical adolescent who indulges excessively in screen entertainment.