• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

A stupidly huge dosage of MDMA - now to pay the price.

ants

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

Hope you're all well.

Please note, I'm an experienced drug user and have used MDMA responsibly many times in the past. I am fully aware of how stupid my actions were and was caught in a rough life situation seeking comfort from chemicals. I do not need to be chastised, I need advice and support.

So...I wanted to post this experience mainly to flag how stupid I was and how you should never do the same. I've very knowledgable about MDMA but clearly lose control of my inhibitions whilst high.

Okay...So from Thursday night to Sunday morning, I consumed 3g of MDMA. Yes, I'm aware this is an obscene dose but people have done worse and lived to tell the tale.

I must have taken MDMA around 50 times over the past 4 years or so. Recently, I've not taken it a lot, maybe five times over the past year. I usually get the normal comedown (aside from the first few times) and am pretty down and low for 3-7 days. I test everything and usually keep the dose safe.

However, this is the only time I've taken MDMA and feel like I'm really going to take the price for it. I bought 2g with the intention of going Clubbing on Saturday (I'm now not going to go as I realise this would be stupid and that my brain needs a good break now) The most frustrating thing is that I tried some in my bedroom (probably about 200mg) to see how I'd react, once again, a stupid move - word of advise - DON'T BOTHER TAKING ECSTACY ALONE, YOU'LL ONLY REGRET NOT SAVING IT FOR A MUSIC EVENT, TO TAKE WITH FRIENDS.

So I got so high and inhibited that I took the whole two grams over the course of two days. On the Saturday, I thought "oh damn, none left for clubbing next Saturday now" - so I picked up another gram (along with a gram of coke) and got high as fuck on booze and the coke. When I got home I figured again, I wonder if I have any seratonin left to get high? This resulted in me going though the whole gram of MD and that's where I am at now.

I've now had around 4 days of recovery and here are my symptoms:

Really evidently:

BODY TEMPERATURE DOWN SIGNIFICANTLY
EXTREME NAUSEA BUT NOT BEEN SICK
FEEL VERY LIGHTHEADED
LACK OF MOTIVATION (Can't be arsed to shower / exercise)
POOR SLEEP
DEPRESSION
EASY TO AGGRAVATE
DON'T WANT TO GO OUTSIDE DESPITE IT BEING BRIGHT AND SUNNY

Before taking the MD, I was exercising every other day, eating VERY clean and had a good mindset.

Now what I should have done....is stashed the MD, set aside 0.4g for the clubbing (not all for me, to potentially share with friends / girls), had a great night at the club dancing and experience much less of a comedown (most likely back to myself in 3-5 days)

Now I expect to feel like death for at least two weeks, have no MD left and feel massively ashamed and stupid about my actions. I'm eating well, taking some supps and staying away from the gym until the nausea and lightheadedness goes.

Just a word to you all - we can all do stupid things when high / drunk. I highly highly advise you to set aside a safe dosage, take it with you and LEAVE THE REST AT HOME.

If anyone does have any advise, I'm all ears :)

EDIT - Just had a shower and feel much worse instantly. I feel sick, dizzy, lightheaded and have no appetite. I know for sure that I've done some damage here. I'm not even going to consider exercise until I see improvements on the nausea and lightheaded front.

It's moments like this that make you appreciate small things in life - going out for dinner, chilling with your mates, going to the gym, cooking a nice meal, meeting new people :(

Last edited:
Time will see recover back to 100%

I very very much doubt you will have any long-term complications.

This time next month you will probably be back to normal. Exercise, eat well, sleep well, and you'll be fine.

hope your feeling better soon! I took a gram in a night once and the comedown from that was awful so I couldn't imagine what your going through man:( sleep, exercise, keep positive and healthy eating:)

My advice is that you never touch this awful drug ever again my experience it was that I did 1.7 grams or more I think of molly and I learned my lesson from this mistake but I wish you the best men honestly . Eat apples papaya and eat foods to control the stress like oranges asparagus ,get a cervical pillow and a support for your back, while in bed . Avoid sodas, alcohol and tell others about this awful drug so they do not end up making the same mistake. take care and stay clean.

OP: i hope you get well soo.

Giovanni557: mdma is not awful drug if taken correctly. It's your "molly" that's awful. You know over 80% of the "molly" is not mdma. And surely you are not one of the lucky 20%. If you even do had mdma why the hell even call it molly? America...............

Sorry to hear about this. You should take a break from MDMA - eat foods with vitamin b6 and antioxidants (lots of lists on this site). When you feel clearer-headed, exercise may help. Try to be active - go outdoors, see friends - but stay away from drugs for a while. In time, you'll recover completely.

A good supplement for you is 5-htp. It will help your serotonin get back to normal quicker. L-tyrosine will also help your cognitive abilities normalize quicker.

I would steer clear of all drugs but cannabis for a while. The cannabis should help you feel better in the interim.

Thanks for the advice guys - today is the first day since Sunday where I've actually WANTED to get out of bed. Right now I don't feel too bad but let's see how I get on as the day progresses.

It helps that the weather is beautiful! I've not got any 5-htp left but I took a couple L-tyrosine this morning so thank you for reminding me that can be helpful.

I'm just so angry at myself that I am going to miss the most amazing DJ and the most intimate club in London because I acted like a complete tool...on my own...in my bedroom.

Today is also the first day I've played music, quite frankly I didn't want to hear it at all the past few days.

I'm going to discount Sunday as half a day recovering and count my recovery straight from Monday which makes today day 4. My plan is eat A LOT so I don't lose too much weight and get back in the gym potentially Saturday (Day 6)

I want to reiterate again guys, I know we don't all lose our inhibitions when high / drunk but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't keep high quantities of MDMA on your possession.

I'm also taking quite a few sups - ZINC, VIT C, Magnesium, L-Tyrosine, Multi-Vitamin and staying away from cannabis (I don't smoke weed)

I'm sure as the day progresses, I will start to feel lightheaded and nauseous again but fingers crossed. Today will be a productive day!

Last edited:
I agree with you about having high does on your person when you go out. I had heavy night out on nye in Manchester where I kept dabbing more and more MDMA in my gums when I felt the effects wearing off. I ended up mildly hallucinating where certain objects would start spinning towards the end of the night which was a little bit intense. Absolutely no doubt it wasn't 100% quality either. Been having bad anxiety about a week after this roll which has gradually improved but not completely gone.

Hope you get better soon man! As with all these things it just takes time and a healthy attitude/lifestyle.

Thank you buddy ^^ - today has been a huge step in the right direction. I feel SO much more myself today. That might be a short term effect of the L-Tyrosine but whatever it is, it's a huge improvement.

I stand by what I say with MD, if misused it can be more dangerous than even heroin and meth. All about dosage and frequency of usage. I will never use more than 3/4 times a year and no more than 200mg each time MAX. Yes I appreciate that heroin and meth are FAR more addictive.

To get you an example of how I'm feeling, yesterday there were lots of football matches on (Arsenal - Barca , Bayern - Juve) and I just didn't care. I'm quite looking forward to the game tonight (Liverpool - Manchester Utd) and have food in the oven!

Hey man, if i can give you a piece of advice. Take the better from this. When you see the other side of the coin, you can manage to do things better and be a better person after all that pass. Try to meditate, if you want to cry, cry as fuck(it makes me feel a little better) and think about everything that you can do better in the future. Enjoy more the small moments of life after all that passes :) . Think that you're just suffering the comedown from a drug, you don't have depression, be glad for that :)

Your going to feel like shit for a few days / weeks - you know the Tuesday Blues (day after the Suicide Monday) well expect that for a week or so. Eat well, re hydrate, get some light exercise in (cardio - walking etc), multi vitamins and just go with the flow!

With all honesty - if you hydrate, sleep and get into your normal daily routine then you really shouldn't have that many problems (yeah you will feel a bit out of it, down and expect the odd restless night, palpitations, sweats, maybe panic attacks etc) but it's usually a temporary thing.

Feeling so much better today. Thankfully I didn't feel lightheaded at all. I've been eating so many vegetables, protein and fruit.

I am hungry as hell all of a sudden which is great as I can start putting the weight back on. It's crazy how quickly you lose weight!

I'm still feeling very cranky in terms of others irritating me but that's nothing compared to Sunday night. I feel like I've got very very lucky here.

I'm so happy to report that 8 days later, I think I feel back to myself.

I'm eating a lot again, going to the gym and being my usual productive self.

I have been eating exceptionally well though - lots of water, protein, fruits and vegetables.

Be careful with dosage all! I'd also like to say to those who do stupidly go overboard like me, you can make a fast recovery if you do the right things.

Glad to hear you are alright! I have a night where only .5 gave me a horrible comedown hallucinating and all.. I would never recommend anything higher than 200 mg to anyone ever again. I found that good food and exercise like you said does wonders along with a positive mind set