• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD, MDMA 5 hits 200mg) Big Gigantic NYC Candy flipping Ketamine nitrous adventure

szuko000

Bluelight Crew
So this advent was a long time in the making. It started about 6 weeks ago when I saw Big Gigantic was coming to terminal 5 in NYC, I like right outside of New Haven CT so my younger brother and i planned on taking the train into the city for the evening and just making a complete mess of ourselves. So I start by ordering 4 cases of nitrous for the hotel room and he gets some K the night before we get 30 hits of L (he plans on doing 20... dont lecture we are capable of this)

So its the day of and i work till 4 assuming we can make the 4:44 train into the city, well he forgets his ticket so we have to go get it, delays set us back about an hour. I dose before we get to the train station as does he. We get to the station and things are getting weird we manage to get a round trip to grand central arrival time 715, rush hour just what i wanted. The thing you must realize about us is the drugs can never be too intense, the atmosphere never too chaotic and the music never loud enough. The train ride is about 2 hours so we get to grand central im peaking on 5 hits and hes on 15 so we get into the actual main area and its exactly what i wanted people everywhere its loud as hell confusing as it should be and just a lot to take in. My younger brother, A, goes "dude you said you knew this lets get on the subway" so instinctively we take the S to time square as i have millions of times in the past, he was right i did know this. I get a metro pass and the thing reduced my money to nickles! 40 nickels pour out of the machine and i exclaim what the hell did i win the slot machine, BRO ITS NICKELS WELCOME TO NYC BITCH TAKE 200g OF NICKELS! We laugh hysterically and get to times square.

Its insane the lights the people its the only place you can literally turn around and buy whatever you want. It was epic absolutely amazing. So that keeps going on until we get to the hotel, mind you this is city street walking im on 5 hits hes on 15 and we are using my phone as a map to navigate the city. We get to the hotel and i am expecting a shit hole but they really made the lobby look amazing and the dudes demeanor about the whole thing even better. Expecting a shit hole and its like well done the dudes in a suit and hes pressed to his best and hes like "please have a seat feel free to get coffee i will be with you in a minute" like here we are a wreck on drugs looking like ravers and the dudes like "please enjoy our soft couches and help your self to food and beverage"

We get into the room and start doing K and nitrous i take my 200mg of MDMA and the nitrous and K makes the world hard to comprehend but really just the nitrous makes it impossible to see or comprehend reality for about 2 minutes. We sit there for about 10 minutes and hoof it to the venue.

We get to the venue and they are hard core searching people. I am a fool and my k was in a vial so in an effort to hid it from security it falls out of my pocket but i do not give a fuck. A is on parole and I came to see big gigantic if it means throwing a million vials of my own k into the gutter of nyc so be it! The show is amazing except it ended at 1am... We could have gone to the after party but fuck it we were on inhuman amounts of drugs navigating the streets of nyc, just insane. I can not figure out what about us makes it possible like we didnt have tolerances we are just capable of navigating while others cant comprehend reality. We also buy some street nitrous from the tanks we walked by because seriously we get to say we inhaled that shit on the city streets shouting about nitrous and drugs.

We get back to the room and K hole then collapse in a mess of chargers as they dig into my back all night. I really wish i could truly grasp the experience for you. I wish it didnt come off as dick sizing to say i am amazed at our ability. Like we ingested a total of 25 hits of L like enough to floor a good 5 people and we were navigating the streets using a map on my phone not even GPS.

The show was amazing the whole thing was amazing like seriously I apologize for the chaotic nature of this trip report but then again it was 25 hits of L (20 him (total he redosed) 5 me) 200mg of MDMA, a gram of k between us and 100 nitrous chargers... the fact we made it to the venue and comprehended reality should be good enough for you... Next time its gotta be half a sheet, so when asked "what are you even planning on doing with this?" we can say "oh its for one night between us in NYC *eats entire half sheet* "ok dude we got a train to make!"

I honestly think it can be done and without a tolerance too... i think there is something wrong with my family.

Last edited:
So this advent was a long time in the making. It started about 6 weeks ago when I saw Big Gigantic was coming to terminal 5 in NYC, I like right outside of New Haven CT so my younger brother and i planned on taking the train into the city for the evening and just making a complete mess of ourselves. So I start by ordering 4 cases of nitrous for the hotel room and he gets some K the night before we get 30 hits of L (he plans on doing 20... dont lecture we are capable of this)

So its the day of and i work till 4 assuming we can make the 4:44 train into the city, well he forgets his ticket so we have to go get it, delays set us back about an hour. I dose before we get to the train station as does he. We get to the station and things are getting weird we manage to get a round trip to grand central arrival time 715, rush hour just what i wanted. The thing you must realize about us is the drugs can never be too intense, the atmosphere never too chaotic and the music never loud enough. The train ride is about 2 hours so we get to grand central im peaking on 5 hits and hes on 15 so we get into the actual main area and its exactly what i wanted people everywhere its loud as hell confusing as it should be and just a lot to take in. My younger brother, A, goes "dude you said you knew this lets get on the subway" so instinctively we take the S to time square as i have millions of times in the past, he was right i did know this. I get a metro pass and the thing reduced my money to nickles! 40 nickels pour out of the machine and i exclaim what the hell did i win the slot machine, BRO ITS NICKELS WELCOME TO NYC BITCH TAKE 200g OF NICKELS! We laugh hysterically and get to times square.

Its insane the lights the people its the only place you can literally turn around and buy whatever you want. It was epic absolutely amazing. So that keeps going on until we get to the hotel, mind you this is city street walking im on 5 hits hes on 15 and we are using my phone as a map to navigate the city. We get to the hotel and i am expecting a shit hole but they really made the lobby look amazing and the dudes demeanor about the whole thing even better. Expecting a shit hole and its like well done the dudes in a suit and hes pressed to his best and hes like "please have a seat feel free to get coffee i will be with you in a minute" like here we are a wreck on drugs looking like ravers and the dudes like "please enjoy our soft couches and help your self to food and beverage"

We get into the room and start doing K and nitrous i take my 200mg of MDMA and the nitrous and K makes the world hard to comprehend but really just the nitrous makes it impossible to see or comprehend reality for about 2 minutes. We sit there for about 10 minutes and hoof it to the venue.

We get to the venue and they are hard core searching people. I am a fool and my k was in a vial so in an effort to hid it from security it falls out of my pocket but i do not give a fuck. A is on parole and I came to see big gigantic if it means throwing a million vials of my own k into the gutter of nyc so be it! The show is amazing except it ended at 1am... We could have gone to the after party but fuck it we were on inhuman amounts of drugs navigating the streets of nyc, just insane. I can not figure out what about us makes it possible like we didnt have tolerances we are just capable of navigating while others cant comprehend reality. We also buy some street nitrous from the tanks we walked by because seriously we get to say we inhaled that shit on the city streets shouting about nitrous and drugs.

We get back to the room and K hole then collapse in a mess of chargers as they dig into my back all night. I really wish i could truly grasp the experience for you. I wish it didnt come off as dick sizing to say i am amazed at our ability. Like we ingested a total of 25 hits of L like enough to floor a good 5 people and we were navigating the streets using a map on my phone not even GPS.

The show was amazing the whole thing was amazing like seriously I apologize for the chaotic nature of this trip report but then again it was 25 hits of L (20 him (total he redosed) 5 me) 200mg of MDMA, a gram of k between us and 100 nitrous chargers... the fact we made it to the venue and comprehended reality should be good enough for you... Next time its gotta be half a sheet, so when asked "what are you even planning on doing with this?" we can say "oh its for one night between us in NYC *eats entire half sheet* "ok dude we got a train to make!"

I honestly think it can be done and without a tolerance too... i think there is something wrong with my family.

you must be getting shitty acid when you still can navigate yourself with google maps on your phone on 5 blotters
when i get quality acid 2 blotters are enough that shit is bouncin so hard and everyhing is so fractalized that i cant read anything on my phone not because im too fucked up to do it just because shit is morphing too fast

you must be getting shitty acid when you still can navigate yourself with google maps on your phone on 5 blotters
when i get quality acid 2 blotters are enough that shit is bouncin so hard and everyhing is so fractalized that i cant read anything on my phone not because im too fucked up to do it just because shit is morphing too fast

LOL thats what everyone says but believe me its not that... I use to only take 5 hits and still be able to use my phone for the past 10 years, this is what i mean by we are capable of this. The only thing that effects my vision is MDMA and K otherwise i can read my text books tripping and have done my homework too. I can turn the patterning off, not like with mdma or mescaline.

Believe me this is not shitty acid in fact i am going to on vacation in florida and forcing my friend who believes the same to let me take a 10 strip to prove it... call it reckless but i am going on 10 years experience here. Its strange but acid does not effect me like that, there hasnt been 5 hits that i couldnt go to the super market and go shopping on in a decade, i doubt that will change ;)

Thats what i mean i want to find a scenario on just acid that is too much, i have taken those hits people warn me to only take 2 and ive taken 5 in front of them, granted when i was younger i hadnt taken 5 hits in 6 years but when i took 5 it was like it always is... awesome but i can ALWAYS take more. I honestly think one day i am just going to face 20 hits and see what happens A claims hes tried several times to break his mind and he cant, we are brothers maybe its the same for me?