Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Gabapentin - Inexperienced - recreational experience

GuyDude

Greenlighter
I got gaba prescribed to me for anxiety and didnt really take it because at the dose it was prescribed it didnt help me at all but then i had a bottle of like 30 caps and decided to try to take a recreational dose so heres what i experienced.

7:30 I take 1800mgs snort 100mgs *do not do this, it really does burn and has a terrible drip and snorting does not have any benefits

8:00 - 9:00 i take 1200mgs

9:00 im feeling pretty social, happy, small amount of euphoria

9:20 im pretty hungry and have been snacking (I should mention I also smoked some weed)

9:50 feeling relaxed and a bit more euphoric nothing too crazy though

10:15 more unbalanced, seems to further potentiate my weed high

10:50 I think im past the peak

11:30 thought I had peaked and the "high" was over but then all of a sudden I am in a total relaxation and almost sedation (sort of nauseated)

11:40 I feel like im bordering hallucination, everything is very detailed. (ambien would be nice with this)

12:10 I think the peak is now definitely over, going to go to bed soon

I did 3100mgs and smoked a few bowls of weed and I do think the gaba helped potentiate the high. I do not believe doing gabapentin by itself is really worth it because you'd probably have to do even more and have weaker effects. Doing Gabapentin with Weed or Ambien would be viable options to potentiate the high and bring it to the next level of sorts. I think I will probably do this again maybe with ambien or with out weed to see how that goes.

Update: 1:30 I fallen asleep yet but all i can say is im totally fucked up. I went out of my room to get a protein drink and i could barely speak or walk. Its like what i've seen people on salvia do but without any hallucinations

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
substancecode_gabapentin
substancecode_gabapentinoids
_combo_
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_neutral
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
I got gaba prescribed to me for anxiety and didnt really take it because at the dose it was prescribed it didnt help me at all but then i had a bottle of like 30 caps and decided to try to take a recreational dose so heres what i experienced.

7:30 I take 1800mgs snort 100mgs *do not do this, it really does burn and has a terrible drip and snorting does not have any benefits

8:00 - 9:00 i take 1200mgs

9:00 im feeling pretty social, happy, small amount of euphoria

9:20 im pretty hungry and have been snacking (I should mention I also smoked some weed)

9:50 feeling relaxed and a bit more euphoric nothing too crazy though

10:15 more unbalanced, seems to further potentiate my weed high

10:50 I think im past the peak

11:30 thought I had peaked and the "high" was over but then all of a sudden I am in a total relaxation and almost sedation (sort of nauseated)

11:40 I feel like im bordering hallucination, everything is very detailed. (ambien would be nice with this)

12:10 I think the peak is now definitely over, going to go to bed soon

I did 3100mgs and smoked a few bowls of weed and I do think the gaba helped potentiate the high. I do not believe doing gabapentin by itself is really worth it because you'd probably have to do even more and have weaker effects. Doing Gabapentin with Weed or Ambien would be viable options to potentiate the high and bring it to the next level of sorts. I think I will probably do this again maybe with ambien or with out weed to see how that goes.

Update: 1:30 I fallen asleep yet but all i can say is im totally fucked up. I went out of my room to get a protein drink and i could barely speak or walk. Its like what i've seen people on salvia do but without any hallucinations

Hey!

Do you feel any quantifiable difference between snorting on this occasion and when taking for your anxiety?

I second this, shit hurts. Gabapentin is great for some, soso for others. I really like it with vyvanse or adderall, takes away all the edge. I'm lucky to be perscribed them both!

What the hell is going on with this drug? I tried it yesterday (2400mg) and took all necessary steps to improve the absorption of it (staggered dose over an hour and a half, took 2 Aleve 30 mins before starting doses, and taking a small snack and soda with each dose). The high I got was so insane, the only way I could try to describe it would be Xanax combined with DXM. I would often pass out and feel like I was awake in my dreams. When I was awake I was happy as shit stumbling around my house.

Last edited by a moderator: