• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

I could go for some good MDMA right now.

Empathy is hot right now. It's what we need to rise to the top. I need to leverage it, as well as charm the living fuck out of my bosses so I get that quarter dollar raise.

I've never tried it before but have had friends who did it on the weekend. When I asked them to describe it to me it sounded pretty similar to meth. What's your take? Those friends found out later their MDMA was cut with meth so ��‍♀️

I honestly could use a fat backwood full of some gorilla glue, god the things I would do to be toking right now :(

Ya i could go for a bundle of dope, some blow, a bottle of bourbon and a blunt. You know, normal stuff.

^ this, a lot

Having some hot flashes AND I have pot. Wow. Fml.

Hang in there! How long are you breaking for?

I'm about to go on a tolerance break until... Until the darts I ordered come in the mail. "5-7business days."

Craving shatter. NOT GOING TO CAVE.
Really want some shatter or distillate. All out don't even have any bud to fall back on. I just dabbed the last of my sd shatter this morning. Well I still got a sd vape pen with some left in it but its not that good; it's way too stimulating and makes me real anxious which I rarely get from cannabis. The the nice clean sd shatter I got from a local shop is a world of difference. Hopefully my friend that owes me will show up today with a bit of bud. I go through shit way too quick and spend way too much lately. I could use some time to clear my head since I got allot to take care of but hate stopping abruptly

Hang in there! How long are you breaking for?

I'm about to go on a tolerance break until... Until the darts I ordered come in the mail. "5-7business days."

2 days lol. Yeah, I'm weak, I know it.

I can get about 1, maybe 2 days before the wax/shatter/bho fairy haunts me and I'm drawn back to her.

Oh man guys so I had a small dab earlier and, first in two days it *just evened me out* if you can believe that. So I got a huge dab and feel *much better*, and I do think this was legit physical withdrawal i.e. the hot/cold flashes I was experiencing. Others around me in a similar environment did not exhibit these symptoms.

I think I was like this before concentrates. Then again there's no knowing if they're putting RC chemicals in the shatter to substitute i.e. full agonist cannabinoids, but I think that would be paranoid.

I managed to scrape a small dab more worth out of my container; wasn't much but something. Honestly this pen feels like it has some sort of synth noid in it; came from out of state. I doubt it actually does but doesn't make me feel good enough to be worth using even though I am out of everything else.

I managed to scrape a small dab more worth out of my container; wasn't much but something. Honestly this pen feels like it has some sort of synth noid in it; came from out of state. I doubt it actually does but doesn't make me feel good enough to be worth using even though I am out of everything else.

As I've seen substitution studies for other species and in real life people can't tell the difference between various stimulants, depressants, psychedelics, it often makes me wonder if I'm really using actual THC or if there's "whatever" in it. Would I know? Would I be capable of telling the difference?

If heroin is really fentanyl I can tell; IN use it kicks in way quicker and a wave of heavy nausea and dizziness follows and it lacks the glow/warmth quality of heroin. Haven't used in a long time but that is something I CAN tell the difference. Did I still use it all? OF COURSE! Did I escalate my dosage OH YES. Probably wasn't "the safest" of things to do but I had no idea it was fentanyl and this pre-dated the "fentanyl epidemic" type craze by at least 1 year or a few years, or something like that. Me and time aren't on the best of pages.

If a benzo isn't what it's supposed to be I *should be* able to tell; I've used nine different non-RC ones. If I took a bar and it lasted like 4 days I'd be 100% sure it was a phenazepam, etc and so forth. Never happened to me as getting legitimate benzodiazepines are *exceedingly easy* in this part of the world. Or perhaps I knew *the script* from an early age. Then again there are *so many* RC benzos, you could probably find a RC one for any legit one that substitutes perfectly for the parameters of duration, 'feel' etc.

For my dope-induced hiccups to go away, and to be able to sleep. Also for my paycheck which is now two days late, to fucking ARRIVE.

2 days lol. Yeah, I'm weak, I know it.

I can get about 1, maybe 2 days before the wax/shatter/bho fairy haunts me and I'm drawn back to her.

No, no, lol I'm the same way. With cannibis and meth.

I'll hype myself up, tell myself to be disciplined but if it's sitting in the drawer the burning desire usually overcomes me and more often times than not I have... Just a little bit... So I don't feel as bad.

I have one Xanax I've been hanging onto for awhile... I think I might pop it tomorrow to get off this weird plateau I've caused myself. Gotta love l-meth!
(Not)

No, no, lol I'm the same way. With cannibis and meth.

I'll hype myself up, tell myself to be disciplined but if it's sitting in the drawer the burning desire usually overcomes me and more often times than not I have... Just a little bit... So I don't feel as bad.

I have one Xanax I've been hanging onto for awhile... I think I might pop it tomorrow to get off this weird plateau I've caused myself. Gotta love l-meth!
(Not)

With BZD's, I badly need them for medicinal reasons but get no enjoyment from them. None. I mean I can get high from them but it's not reinforcing enough to keep doing. I keep them for medicinal reasons, save spares, etc.

If I have meth I WILL do it. I don't think I can have it and not use it. I can't imagine someone having it and not using it for longer than 1 minute, like really that's AMAZING discipline. Huge props to you.

I one time after 1-2 years off it I found a bag for free and it was just THERE, a half or whole gram. Never weighed it, just did it over the course of 2 weeks in tiny lines.

With BZD's, I badly need them for medicinal reasons but get no enjoyment from them. None. I mean I can get high from them but it's not reinforcing enough to keep doing. I keep them for medicinal reasons, save spares, etc.

If I have meth I WILL do it. I don't think I can have it and not use it. I can't imagine someone having it and not using it for longer than 1 minute, like really that's AMAZING discipline. Huge props to you.

I one time after 1-2 years off it I found a bag for free and it was just THERE, a half or whole gram. Never weighed it, just did it over the course of 2 weeks in tiny lines.

I decided to hang onto it for an emergency since I ended up catching 10 hours of sleep last night.

Thank you...Hanging onto meth is rather hard for me. I can go maybe a day tops. But like I've said, I'm not a "heavy user".

I've never found any substantial amount of drugs before. And that's rather amazing that you were able to stretch it out over 2 weeks. Lol, when I had my slip up in January, I went in on half a ball, it lasted me a little over 3 weeks.

I'm craving a shot right now but HAVE TO make it last. Plus I want to sleep tonight haha. I'll try to wait until 4, maybe 5 in the morning... The anticipation is killing me.

It was a fun two weeks but I was doing tiny lines just to feel a bit up. Was very effective stuff; it's really potent here.

I am just craving another dab so I'm not having it. *sigh*