• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

My favorite strain right now is this Purple Punch. I'm craving it so badly.
http://imgur.com/a/ru3XrqG

That's pretty cool and looks amazing. I have purple punch shatter right now. It's probably just made w/ the trim (not a live nug run) but I can live with it. Fairly decent stuff.

It's a good strain.

Purple%20Punch.jpg

This isn't "my pic" and it isn't the brand either but it looks just as good.

It definitely brings me down to where I want to be by the end of the day.
Good strain and even better taste!

Dilaudid and kinda bad. I don?t use dope because I?m scared of it but I do shoot dillies pretty much daily. Fuck! I have two oxycodone 15 mg to hold me off. Then I?m tapering off the dillies for good when I can get them again tomorrow.

Really want some shatter or distilette but am on a break to lower my tolerance and clear my head. After I get this paper done I'll place a med order for some at the end up the week to reward myself.

I really need to refrain from getting back into the habit of chain smoking dabs throughout the day.

Hoping this year goes well too. Things haven't been bad yet; let's hope I don't sabotage myself my self.

I don't really crave things, but I'd enjoy some crack right now. I'd love to have meth & Adderall on hand &, for actual therapeutic purposes, triazolam, IR hydromorphone (not really available here, sadly, as I have a script), Soma (not prescribed here at all) & Vioxx (taken off market). Then there are some things I just really want to try at least once, but none I would take right now, except maybe one of the stims/unusual antidepressants,

But if I had coke I'd clean it & make freebase & vape it immediately. Such a strange sensation to crave a drug. And as I've been dealing for hours daily with an incredibly stressful situation, I could really use a bunch of lorazepam for when I'm particularly overwhelmed, like now. Finding my damn ketamine might help briefly...

I've gotten stuff that wasn't what was claimed on numerous occasions & could always tell. I seem totally immune to placebo, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Really wish I could get my hands on 4-meo-pcp again. It's a interesting substance; very sedating and dreamy. I doubt I'd come across it again though.

Could go for some meth&benzos combo but that'll have to wait. Also some really nice weed

Just my dreams (I can't ever remember any of them), other than that I'm not really craving anything.