• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Very true :) Let us know how it goes!

Well, luckily I didn't break, or tear anything. She said it's pretty bad bruising of the bone and will feel like a fracture... on top of that it will take six weeks, or so to heal >.< so I am on light duty at work until further notice (even though I keep doing everything through the pain, but really didn't have a choice at times). The doctor (the she I am referring to) said she didn't think it was fractured... I didn't like how she used the word think, but she said if it doesn't feel better within a month then I should definitely come to my follow up. For now I need to just rest. Ugh, fucking xanax :(

Anyway: I was talking to a co-worker about pain and his wisdom teeth were hurting... and with my shoulder hurting he was like you aren't taking anything for it? And I'm not. Then I stupidly joked about when he get's his pain pills for his wisdom teeth he can just hook me up. He laughed and then joked about both of us being faded off some vic's at work. Smh.... it made me want to do opiates, but nope can't.

Going through this type of pain without painkillers is D: I never thought about what I would do if I hurt myself and otc medicine wasn't working. Oh well, still not bad as day one and I still showed up to work... and everyone thought I was nuts and told me now I can never call out.... lol

Last edited:
OPIATES

I would absolutely love to have some U4, H, Oxymorphone, Dilaudid, Oxycontin...fuckin' anything, really. I'd even settle for bupe, kratom, PST, Tianeptine etc.

Well, luckily I didn't break, or tear anything. She said it's pretty bad bruising of the bone and will feel like a fracture... on top of that it will take six weeks, or so to heal >.< so I am on light duty at work until further notice (even though I keep doing everything through the pain, but really didn't have a choice at times). The doctor (the she I am referring to) said she didn't think it was fractured... I didn't like how she used the word think, but she said if it doesn't feel better within a month then I should definitely come to my follow up. For now I need to just rest. Ugh, fucking xanax :(

Anyway: I was talking to a co-worker about pain and his wisdom teeth were hurting... and with my shoulder hurting he was like you aren't taking anything for it? And I'm not. Then I stupidly joked about when he get's his pain pills for his wisdom teeth he can just hook me up. He laughed and then joked about both of us being faded off some vic's at work. Smh.... it made me want to do opiates, but nope can't.

Going through this type of pain without painkillers is D: I never thought about what I would do if I hurt myself and otc medicine wasn't working. Oh well, still not bad as day one and I still showed up to work... and everyone thought I was nuts and told me now I can never call out.... lol

I hope you feel better soon dude. A month is going to be tough, but good on you for resisting opiates and working through the pain. That's awesome. =D<3

I'm craving speed, and social interaction. I had my last day at my job, and sitting at home sucks.

Not a craving per se but i kind of want to take some LSD and have a deep conversation while tripping my balls off, then i'd like to close my eyes and find the answer to life only to forget it a few minutes later. Sadly I have nobody to trip with at the moment.

I really want some K for next weekend... but its so expensive... It sucks that something that gets you high for 1-2 hours is so much more expensive than something like LSD, which gets you high for up to 14 hours. especially with the quality of K I've seen people do recently.

Just want to take a xanax and go to bed. I have xanax, but I might just take benadryl and sleep. Also a bag of dope would be nice >.>

Edit: going into day four of my seven day stretch. I can't wait until friday. I am going to my first festival of this season. Also my boyfriend called me and told me he got molly for us. I wasn't expecting for him too. Heheh, gonna be a fun weekend. I want to getaway and rolling with my boyfriend is going to also be interesting. I HOPE THIS WORK WEEK GOES FASTER. I want to be in the woods dancing to amazing music and with my close group of friends... they already have my tent at their house. They're going up thursday to work the event, but I chose not to work this time. It was too last minute.

Last edited:
Amphetamine paste. I wanna snort it or smoke it, wanna be high and focused at the same time, work needs to be done quickly and with style.