• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

I want to light up a blunt right now, but I haven't smoked in well over a month because I keep telling myself I am going to get a new job, but then I don't even try to get another job. So I should start smoking again. Then again nopeeeee I really am on the verge of finally quitting my current job. I'm tired of the same routine and am ready for the next venture... I would apply to some places tomorrow, but I had to fuck up my arm/shoulder on xanax. So until I get this mri on wednesday.... then I am going to wait. Nobody will hire me if I am busted up lol

I want to light up a blunt right now, but I haven't smoked in well over a month because I keep telling myself I am going to get a new job, but then I don't even try to get another job. So I should start smoking again. Then again nopeeeee I really am on the verge of finally quitting my current job. I'm tired of the same routine and am ready for the next venture... I would apply to some places tomorrow, but I had to fuck up my arm/shoulder on xanax. So until I get this mri on wednesday.... then I am going to wait. Nobody will hire me if I am busted up lol

How'd ya bust up your arm if I may ask? I have some pretty stupid injury stories myself. Sometimes I'm amazed I've lived this long 8( Hope ya feel better dude!

I'm craving opiates

More weed, and some ketamine. Would actually not mind some cocaine either.

How'd ya bust up your arm if I may ask? I have some pretty stupid injury stories myself. Sometimes I'm amazed I've lived this long 8( Hope ya feel better dude!

I'm craving opiates

I fell off my bed and hit my forearm through the wall from the impact... and the force of that went into my shoulder. Honestly I really don't know how that happened. The walls are also shit at this place and it was just dry wall... nothing behind it. My doctors and co-workers think I am being abused now lol. My doctor even asked if someone threw me into the wall... hahahahahaha

But thank you <3 I get the results of my mri on monday

Right now, 40mg of methadone would set me right. That's all. I quit smoking cigarettes last July and now take nicotine lozenges. Miss the Newports but can't breathe if I smoke. I have a few Heinekens but can't drink 'em tonight. And I sucked down extra from my take-homes this week and I am craving narcotics. Heroin is nothing but trouble.

Back in the day, I'd get a script of Hycodan cough medicine and put a couple ounces of that cherry-red liquid in a small glass with ice, put two cold beers on the table and roll a fat joint. Then I'd read a book or listen to Tull or EL&P. My wife knew I was crazy. Seemed like an enjoyable night to me.

I fell off my bed and hit my forearm through the wall from the impact... and the force of that went into my shoulder. Honestly I really don't know how that happened. The walls are also shit at this place and it was just dry wall... nothing behind it. My doctors and co-workers think I am being abused now lol. My doctor even asked if someone threw me into the wall... hahahahahaha

But thank you <3 I get the results of my mri on monday

That sucks man. You ever break anything before? I broke my foot in 5 places and almost ripped the tendon in half jumping from a picnic table to a deck drunk before. I can't count how many times I've crashed my bike wasted. I broke my arm as a kid jumping from one bed to another on a metal side railing. Stitches 3x times. Sometimes when I review my life, I'm amazed I haven't accidentally'd myself yet. The doctor thought I was being abused, too

I'm craving speed, or sobriety. I take clonazolam to sleep, and it didn't wear off before I got into work. Everyone on my entire work team knew I was beyond fucked up. I stopped at Jimmy Johns beforehand and my ride said that they were talking shit about me after I came out. I looked like a drunk nodding zombie. :D I'm glad my boss is insanely cool, though. He said to either chug some coffee and try to sober up, or go home. No consequences either way. I just went home

That sucks man. You ever break anything before? I broke my foot in 5 places and almost ripped the tendon in half jumping from a picnic table to a deck drunk before. I can't count how many times I've crashed my bike wasted. I broke my arm as a kid jumping from one bed to another on a metal side railing. Stitches 3x times. Sometimes when I review my life, I'm amazed I haven't accidentally'd myself yet. The doctor thought I was being abused, too

I'm craving speed, or sobriety. I take clonazolam to sleep, and it didn't wear off before I got into work. Everyone on my entire work team knew I was beyond fucked up. I stopped at Jimmy Johns beforehand and my ride said that they were talking shit about me after I came out. I looked like a drunk nodding zombie. :D I'm glad my boss is insanely cool, though. He said to either chug some coffee and try to sober up, or go home. No consequences either way. I just went home

I'm glad you're still here <3 you can't off yourself, especially since we have yet to go to a music festival together hahaha. Luckily, I only ever fractured my finger when playing football with my sister... she has a strong throw. Also a broken ankle from snowboarding back in 6th grade? Other than that... no. I've had a lot of injuries, but for the majority of the time my bones held up. I've been hit in the forarm with a baseball going 90mph at a batting cage before and my arm was just severly bruised. So hoping this won't be the end of all >. < . I will keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow though.

Norco and Soma would be PERFECT especially losing at Coushatta in Kinder, LA and being stuck here!

I don't want to smoke a puddle.. I want to burn an ocean.. god damn I wish the anxiety would go away from this meth comedown already.

I'm glad you're still here <3 you can't off yourself, especially since we have yet to go to a music festival together hahaha. Luckily, I only ever fractured my finger when playing football with my sister... she has a strong throw. Also a broken ankle from snowboarding back in 6th grade? Other than that... no. I've had a lot of injuries, but for the majority of the time my bones held up. I've been hit in the forarm with a baseball going 90mph at a batting cage before and my arm was just severly bruised. So hoping this won't be the end of all >. < . I will keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow though.

Very true :) Let us know how it goes!

Just got off work. I was fully expecting to get fired for my shenanigans, but amazingly no one told on me. They thought I was tired from having to babysit lol. I'm gonna miss this job, man. It's been fun
some sort of sleeping medication would be nice >.<

What have you tried? I know it's weird, but taking an ice cold shower helps me go to bed.

qqft

Last edited:

Back in the day, I'd get a script of Hycodan cough medicine and put a couple ounces of that cherry-red liquid in a small glass with ice, put two cold beers on the table and roll a fat joint. Then I'd read a book or listen to Tull or EL&P. My wife knew I was crazy. Seemed like an enjoyable night to me.

Reminds me of getting a nice 6oz. bottle of the real old school Tussionex BACK IN THE DAY from a quack shrink by BC right off Comm. ave.He was a fuckin holocaust survivor to boot.He was good for twice a month,$20 a visit.I used to chug a half pint of 100 proof SOCO waiting to get it filled,12 hour nod.Those were the days.Like the monkeys in the experiment,I dialed his number for months before finally accepting he had shut down and retired to the Cape.

As for the here and now,a fat bag of fire dope.Methadone and percs get boring.