• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

hey I'm pretty new to this site so hey everyone. l loop over oxycodone. that's what I'm craving right now x

100mg of MDMA, 25mg of 2cb HCl and half a tab of 150ug of DN acid. Funny thing is I have all of this but I'm starting an SSRI treatment so its gonna stay locked till august at the very least.

If I had to choose, @ this point, which means Day 9 of daily Amphetamine intake (plugged most of it, partially railed sum), i?d beyond ?happy? to plug me sum Opioid/Opiate - in this case i?d like to have good ole Morphine, or that friggin? awesome #4 I scored back in 2011/12!

Dear... - THAT would be lovely, starting a new 9-day-cycle but with one of these!

Just my Oxy with a garnish of etiz & alpraz. A little Soma for dessert is always nice too..

man soma is better as an appetizer, that way when the opioids hit its synergy of pure bliss.

last batch of soma i had i crashed my car moving it out of a parking garage into the street so it didn't get towed.

Zolpidem! I love the feeling, actually maybe my favorite. My tolorance will be nice and low when I can fill my scrip in a week.

I probably crave mdma most, and my tolerance breaks are less a matter of self control and more a matter of not having a source and only doing it when I travel overseas which is only a couple of times a year.

If there were a smokable form of acid with no tolerance buildup (a la DMT) I would trade all other drugs for that though. So annoying having to wait at least 3 weeks to see my true love again every time...

I think there?s need for sum kinda ?fix? to this loophole, as i do not (understand it like that...) and at the same time just do what?s the most common thing - I crave what is out of reach at the very most...

Well, i must add that i don?t know it?s the nature of it making it a craving but what I attribute it being for me personally..., so as for a ?fix?, I?d give a shit if Morphine, Oxycodone or Dilaudid - something on the stronger side of Opes seems just sufficient!

Cheers!

Kratom, Valium, and some good Weed....being stuck in a halfway house at the moment doesn't allow for any of these

I could reaaaaaaally do with some good ghb right now. And maybe some meth to speedball it with. Yeah.

100mg morphine and 20mg diazepam shot right into my vein.

I miss benzos the most though. Always gave me a huge quality of life boost thanks to killing my anxiety. That right there is already a high.