Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers, Ceres :)

I have kidney pain on and off too. which got loads worse when I took lots of mxe - then gbl.

I really should get that looked at, especially as they want to put radioactive stuff in me for next back/spine scan.

Drinking fine wine with friends. A mate is going through some shit. Currently talking about eating some of my dried mushies or possibly some acid. He needs some psychedelic therapy. I have the technology thats for sure. I can see us watching the sunrise at the beach tripping in a few hours. There is also a gram of DMT here waiting if required.

Drinking fine wine with friends. A mate is going through some shit. Currently talking about eating some of my dried mushies or possibly some acid. He needs some psychedelic therapy. I have the technology thats for sure. I can see us watching the sunrise at the beach tripping in a few hours. There is also a gram of DMT here waiting if required.

With respect mate, the last thing someone 'going through shit' needs is a full on trip. Having said that, the cliché 'kill or cure' is quite pertinent here....

Just received the BL viewing/posting stats... drumroll please, guys?
=D <3

Well fuck you all then, I'll roll my own drum!

Top 25 posters from Aug '15 - 7th March '16.

Sprout 2928
Eveleivibe 2309
F.U.B.A.R. 2259
Sadie 2053
consumer 1965
Sid 1351
SquidInSunglasses 1129
Ceres 1004
Bearlove 987
Don Luigi 971
MUSHET 850
zombywoof 735
BecomingJulie 729
masaz 691
englandgz74 632
koneko 617
ScotchMist 587
KingOfWessex 513
Shambles 458
steewith2ees 428
Raasyvibe 428
breakcorefiend 389
Treacle 385
One Thousand Words 381
mydrugbuddy 359

Nope, no drums.
My drums are unrolled.
Just like my spring.

With respect mate, the last thing someone 'going through shit' needs is a full on trip. Having said that, the cliché 'kill or cure' is quite pertinent here....
He is very experienced with psychedelics. Its his idea. I am not fussed either way but if he wants to trip i will be there with him. He brought DMT with him...so its not like he is not up for it. Sometimes people just need that shift a trip provides. Looks like we are going the fungi route with a few DMT spliffs..

Well fuck you all then, I'll roll my own drum!

Top 25 posters from Aug '15 - 7th March '16.

Sprout 2928
Eveleivibe 2309
F.U.B.A.R. 2259
Sadie 2053
consumer 1965
Sid 1351
SquidInSunglasses 1129
Ceres 1004
Bearlove 987
Don Luigi 971
MUSHET 850
zombywoof 735
BecomingJulie 729
masaz 691
englandgz74 632
koneko 617
ScotchMist 587
KingOfWessex 513
Shambles 458
steewith2ees 428
Raasyvibe 428
breakcorefiend 389
Treacle 385
One Thousand Words 381
mydrugbuddy 359
Wow i am in the top 5. Eating shrooms as i type this. I will check back in when this mission is over.

Sparkles and giggles on the way....Shrooms always affected me that way.

@Sprout-please tell your pooch I'm sorry....

Wow i am in the top 5. Eating shrooms as i type this. I will check back in when this mission is over.

Ner! Fuck you. I'm in the top 3 (and I'm not a mod and have never been banned - so that makes me the winner!!!)

Would you believe me if I said I have never featured in the Top Posters board until now...? =D

The data begins from Aug which wouldn't in any way be related to the month I got handed a stick - I am that petty, I wanted to see if there had actually been any increase in use. =D

Looking back through the years I noticed Dan somehow managed 7,000 in one year! 8o

Would you believe me if I said I have never featured in the Top Posters board until now...? =D
I think i started posting in December maybe..possibly January. If you have not featured before bro its irrelevant. ..quality over quantity anyday.

I predict being banished to the lower eschelons now the 3 is gone (should have been a BB King track)

Yourself and Squid have posted more between you since Dec than many manage in years! =D

Though I officially have 50% of my posts over 6.5 years on this site just within the last 9 months of EADD....
(P.S. WE OFFICIALLY BEAT OTHER DRUGS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.