European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. I feel happy, and not nauseous, but other than the walls breathing a bit I'm not really tripping. I think this dose with speed would be excellent as a club mix, but just for sitting at home at my pc, I think I want more. I'll give it another 15 mins or so and decide after that.

Hmm. I feel happy, and not nauseous, but other than the walls breathing a bit I'm not really tripping. I think this dose with speed would be excellent as a club mix, but just for sitting at home at my pc, I think I want more. I'll give it another 15 mins or so and decide after that.

You on the ol' 2C-B then our Squid? My two mates who were supposed to be raving with me tonight have decided to stay in which has ruffled my feathers somewhat, as I have already started the pre-rave session with mephedrone and 20mg 2C-B so tonight has got gin and tonic written alllll over it <3

You on the ol' 2C-B then our Squid? My two mates who were supposed to be raving with me tonight have decided to stay in which has ruffled my feathers somewhat, as I have already started the pre-rave session with mephedrone and 20mg 2C-B so tonight has got gin and tonic written alllll over it <3

Yup, plugged 12 mg about half an hour ago, right now I'm not totally out of it but feeling real fucking good, plus there are trails. Which is fun. Gonna do this all again but with speed and going out tomorrow.

So how do you find the 2cb Squid? I have never tried it but its definitely on the to do list. How do you find tripping?

Low on benzos, like really low. Fuckin costums got my order, I am left with 4 pyrazolam WTF!! Hope my other order from another vendor (no track&trace) is getting here monday or the day after. I am feeling like crap and have to do split em' up and that aint helping shite. Feel so sick, helps (very little) to drink sum alcohol. seriously this benzo addiction got too far. AND FUCK THE DANIZH COZTUMZ!!

Hope ya all good, EADD <3 <3

- Nick

Low on benzos, like really low. Fuckin costums got my order, I am left with 4 pyrazolam WTF!! Hope my other order from another vendor (no track&trace) is getting here monday or the day after. I am feeling like crap and have to do split em' up and that aint helping shite. Feel so sick, helps (very little) to drink sum alcohol. seriously this benzo addiction got too far. AND FUCK THE DANIZH COZTUMZ!!

Hope ya all good, EADD <3 <3

- Nick
Depending on how severe your addiction is you may want to get yourself to a hospital...benzo withdrawal is a serious health risk ( read potentially fatal as worst case scenario ) and needs to me medically managed and supervised.

So how do you find the 2cb Squid? I have never tried it but its definitely on the to do list. How do you find tripping?

This time around, with a lower dose, plugged instead of oral, and plenty of mints to eat as I go, it's great. More of a mental high than super trippy at this dose, but there are tracers and some colour stuff going on even at this point, and it's all great fun. Totally gonna do this dose again tomorrow with some speed and take it out the club. Should be a blast...

Given tonight was a complete spur of the moment call, it's worked fairly well. Next time (i.e. tomorrow) I'll actually have enough of a ceeb high to enjoy before it cuts over to mostly speed. All that said, off I speed to a good night regardless.

Pretty keen to get some 2cb.. i have found a domestic source at $13 a dose so i may join you in 2cb world Squid...the short duration is attractive. This site just makes me want to take drugs 8o

I had 40mg of C-B over the course of the night and not once did I feel any overwhelming feelings of anxiety or terror, just pure bliss :p Combined with mephedrone, the horn-factor goes up a notch, but on it's own it's still an incredible chemical :) BUY SOME NOW!

I had 40mg of C-B over the course of the night and not once did I feel any overwhelming feelings of anxiety or terror, just pure bliss :p Combined with mephedrone, the horn-factor goes up a notch, but on it's own it's still an incredible chemical :) BUY SOME NOW!

About to go an order some now...i dont know whether to get pure powder or pressed tablets though..the powder is cheaper per dose by a significant margin if i buy a gram

Status
Not open for further replies.