• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Tired of the law keeping you down with their nonsensical laws? Start a religion!

bropiate

Bluelighter
To put it simply, it's illegal under the universal declaration on human rights to deprive one of religious freedom. Therefore we should worship the creator through creation of the universe and then life that can think and invent for itself it would be an affront to the creator to not use the tools we have been given, due to them being banned by sacrilegious law made by blaspheming legislators.
All we need is a core set of tenets, a number of believers, regular meeting (which loosely includes meeting on online messageboards), sermons (which can again be posted up for all to see, thanks to the creator giving us the ability to communicate on a global scale) naturally some people will say this won't work, however there are plenty of churches that use psychoactive substances as sacraments; such as the New York based Temple of the True Inner Light
There are plenty of online guides on how to create a real, legal religion and with religions such as The Church of the flying spaghetti monster or Scientology it isn't that difficult to create one, all we need are believers.

So, is anyone else on board with this?

"religious experiences" have long been associated with psychedelic drugs. there's an argument for religion right there

I fully support this. Not just to have an excuse to do drugs, but just participating in a psychedelic religion sounds like my calling.

OMG, that's awesome, until now, I thought I was the only one who had thought of this! Plus, once you are finally recognized as a legitimate religion, you even get tax exempt status! I'm totally on board, we should actually do this, seriously. Hell, the Native American Church can legally use psilocybin as a sacrament, so why can't we use heroin, for example? We should actually organize and try to do this.

yeah heroin, the creator's way of showing us there is a heaven

Something like This has already been done by Jeremy, the founder/creator of the church of neuroscience and creator of KnB Spirit. This comment would probably be infraction worthy if his business was still up and running. And if it is worthy of infraction then to hell with it anyway, his site is no longer running as he recently passed away according to his Facebook.

Anyway he resided in Louisianna, and started this church of enlightenment by providing information as well as selling "sacraments" or tools he deemed were given to us as blessings to help bring us closer to the creator/s, or whatever faith it was you believed in. These sacraments included but were not limited to MXE, 5-mapb, CBD oil, Etizolam, and tianeptine.

(from http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread786472/pg1)
"It is very very easy and not really that expensive. First you become ordained. You can do that here. Then you get the paper work from the site to show you are ordained.
Then you must find at least six people to join your church. These six people take positions in your church like treasurer. Each state has specific requirements as to the positions held and minimum amount of "Parishioners". Without knowing your State I can not help you locate the paperwork but it is as simple as looking it up. Request your info. While waiting for your paperwork to arrive, you go here and file your EIN(Tax ID number) with the Federal Government(they have specific times and days for online applications, don't forget to click non profit.) When your paperwork shows up fill it out completely, attach the fee(varies by State), attach your ordination paperwork and mail it in. Poof you are done. Registered and recognized."