• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

⫸STICKY⫷ Hash Poll

Which is your favorite?

• Total voters
very hard between rosin and bubble. rosin IIRC made me feel the most psychedelic element to THC. very euphoric and dreamy. like the first time with flowers.

Shatter or live resin. I'm not to big of a fan of crumble but I'll buy it. I normally don't see alot of non solvent hash like rosin or bubble . The last non solvent hash was dry sifted

280mo7r.jpg

I would get more often if it was around.

bubble definitely. i love the creamy texture, earthy flavor and prefer something not solvent extracted. it's quite easy to make as well

I'm a dry-sift kief kind of guy-- it's what I fuck with daily. Everything else on the poll I've only had a few experiences with.

Now if I only had the patience to do enough sifting to get some full-melt, that'd be fucking wonderful.... I didn't even know it was possible until I saw a thread on here about it in the past week or so.

Rosin tends to be less harsh than BHO IMO. BHO or CO2 extract is what is most commonly found in stores here though so I tend to use those more often.

I will have to try rosin, I have never had it. Still have a bunch of material from my outdoor grow so maybe I'll try that. Anyone have any tips?

hey Custie, hehe, cook up some thc coconut oil and put it in capsules, its such a neat way to medicate.

That's what I do with most of my grows :D Always keep a jar of capsules in the fridge, and I usually just take a few with every meal.

Cool! I like having a variety of strengths, Super-baked, medium, medium-light, and super-weak if I dont want to look stoned or feel stoned, but need thc in my system to potentiate my pain meds.

Whatever Moroccan Polm would be on that list?

I'm in the UK, the only hash I've seen here has been imported from Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Lebanon, Morocco etc I've never come across home made BHO or Bubble or all this other fancy stuff!

Last edited:
I will have to try rosin, I have never had it. Still have a bunch of material from my outdoor grow so maybe I'll try that. Anyone have any tips?

The equipment used is like an industrial size hair straightener. If you get a hair straightener that has adjustable heat settings or know how to mod one with a rheostat then you're set. Heat and pressure is all it takes to get awesome full melt solvent free hash.

Why cant i see the poll? I am on my phone if that makes a difference?

My current stash is CO2 oil and BHO wax.

I really feel like I need more experience with rosin, bubble and distillate? to make a proper assessment. For now, I vote BHO.

I think fullbmelt bubble bag has is hard to get.

Not if it's done correctly. It's not as high yield as BHO but getting 4* or better melt out of good material doesn't seem to be super difficult. You just have to care about your product--and keep in mind that a lot of "desirable" strains don't melt--no OGs, no straight Haze, etc... That's why you see a lot of Sour D melt.

I had to vote BHO just because of cost and overall bang for your buck. In a regulated market you don't really have to worry about PPM so I'm not so concerned about contamination or hydrocarbon extraction imo.

Sure, I'd smoke only melt, rosin, and dry sift if I could, and maybe I could if I lived in Humboldt, but trying to do it in SoCal without spending $1000+/month retail is not really feasible.

Without quoting prices I'll put it this way--I can get nug run BHO for 4-6x the price of flowers per gram, but good melt is more like 8-12x. (which is reasonable because that's about how much material it takes to produce--with a slight allowance for wholesale differences in prices)

I voted for kief, because I really like to just scoop some out of my grinder and load a pipe with it. it smokes so smoothly in my opinion, nicer than anything imo.

bubble hash / ice-o-lator being second I guess, from the ones I tried.