• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You v. Not High Enough for this Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000 mg codeine, 15 mg zopiclone, 2000 mg valerian root extract. Holy surrogate mother of Jesustus Christus! Today, and the mixture of drugs I consumed, I think make today the Day when I'm high enough for this life. The only con to this phenomenon is... it ain't gonna last forever! But still, enjoying it while it lasts. Minus the damn bitter taste in my mouth from the zopiclone. That shit sucks.

Anybody saying that benzos lack recreational potential, what exactly makes you think so? To be fair, I've never taken real benzos with the intention to get high, although I had the means to do so (bromazepam script), but taking 15 mg zopiclone certainly produces a giddy, drunken state with somewhat profound muscle relaxation going on. It's good stuff on it's own as far as I can see. I'll stop taking the codeine (tolerance break), and will try to organize a nice and chill evening as I've been doing solely with codeine (+valerian), but with zopiclone this time. Looking forward to trying that.

So enough of this blablabla, but as a sidequestion I would like to ask every regular poster in this thread to comment on whether they've taken solely zopiclone for recreation, and if so, then how would they describe the high?

Good day everybody,I'm kicking the evening off with a small bit of ephedrine, coffee, and valium. Gonna go shopping tomorrow and I'm excited like a high school girl. Or like someone who generally enjoys shopping. I suppose.

Edit: just busted outta work yet it's not even 6am so basically just gonna blaze it til I fall into a nap which should bring me to lunch time.

How's that beer-fast going, man? Are you trying to save up money or liver cells?

I will try to do a codeine-fast, as a tolerance break. Hopefully up to 7 days, if I can last that long. I got a script for zopiclone, which I seem to like quite a bit, perhaps it'll make the break more bearable.

Bro keep codeine under 400 mg because you'll be wasting anything after that. Your liver can only metabolise that much. And I'm so hugh from hydroxyzine and tramadol I'm literally flying. I'm gonna take gabapentin tomorrow

Of course I feel it.

But if I want to get high/nod/feel euphoric I have to take extra Methadone. 10-30mg extra on top of my new dose of 90mg makes me feel like I'm on 200mg of Oxycodone.

Ever since I tried Methadone, even in treatment I fell in love with it.
idk why but I did.
It saved my life is def. the #1 reason.
Also, you know when your dope sick and in severe Withdrawal...whether you slam, smoke, and snort your H, Take Oxy, or any other high powered opiate..feels INCREDIBLE. Til this day, I still think that's the best feeling in the world.
Nothing compares (I'm single, and young, so yes there will be better times ahead of me... But right now I'm just having fun while it still lasts).

I never even IV.

When I was on Heroin, of course from the West Coast we get Black tar.
Which is a HUGE PLUS for me because I hate snorting ANY DRUG, I don't IV, and Chasing the dragon is the absolute funnest ROA.
You know you had those days when you couldn't get dope for w.e reason... Dealers are dry, no money, whatever reason.
Then you get sick as hell...
then your dealer calls and says he's got some.. You jump out of your bed and run to get some..and when you smoke that first big ol line, and get well, get the goosebumps, and feel the rush....ahhhh feels TOO GOOD MAYNE.

I felt VERY similar when I started Methadone treatment.
My very first dose was INCREDIBLE.

I guess everyone is different where I live you can't have take home dose's at all period. So I just take my 50 mg and feel nothing but the w/d subside which is great but I would not mind the buzz. The first week on it was great now its holding me 15 hours at the most and then I take lope to get some comfort till the next dose.
50mg methadone and im'ed 100mg promethazine feeling sober vaping some bluberry juice outta my vape non cannabis nicotine 6mg. to the top poster People can metabolize more then 400mg codeine it's individual thing I can feel 700mg way better then the 400mg.

Do you feel your methadone still? I remembered we talked I was on bupe now well am also on methadone 50mg though tapred was on 120 but it stopped getting me high really soon so am at 50 know idk is it even worth it to go up to 60 to feel it? I dont take benzo's daily like you but sometime's I do and when I take benzo's and promethazine I feel It a little bit for a few hours.

Definitely not worth using more than 50 mg.
I'd aim less and less while you still can decrease it rather easily.

If you want a way out of this someday, keep it low.

Just shot a speedball. 8) Whew that was intense. I don't do it often.

So yeah I picked up some heroin earlier, gonna be having some fun with that for the next few days.

Never done a z drug other than ambien for sleep once

My beer fast is going strong. Almost to a week. Doing it for liver health and to get rid of my beer belly as side effects, for my finances foremost.

My Achilles heel with drugs is that I'm in control when I wanna be, ergo i have a false sense of security and rationalizations for everything.

I would absolutely adore anything other than weed now, but weed is so much better than nothing.

Definitely not worth using more than 50 mg.
I'd aim less and less while you still can decrease it rather easily.

If you want a way out of this someday, keep it low.

Have you tapred your self? If you have can you tell me once you got to whatever dose you tapred down to how long did the w/d last and how severe was it. I am thinking of tappering down and switching to bupe or just quitting while tapering. I can get benzo's but I don't want an addiction to that.

I've quit methadone 1 year and 17 days ago. But first I went down to 0,5-10 mg in 3-4 months.
During the month I 'jumped' I was having intense withdrawals. I spent 3 weeks in a hospital.
But it lasted more almost 30 days to get myself physically working again. Clean, so to speak.

I was still an in-and-out-patient for almost 6 months. I visit my doctor every month and follow up with therapy as well. I've used a lot of medication and continued until 2 and half months later.

I was also addicted in benzos. So this was also a problem, but the doses were decreased and then changed to Seroquel. It was challenging but also one of the best things I've accomplished in my life.

At some point I've started to exercise, and little by little started to find interest in small things.
I'm very different now. Not better, just different. Socially more reserved. And still working with my emotional issues. After all I was using it for almost 8 years.

Last edited:
Been doing a lot more heroin. It's not that great stuff.. Went through another connect today to try them out. Guess I'm better off sticking to my old connect.. That is not to say I'm not enjoying this H high. :) It just took quite a bit more to get to this point.

I'll be happy when I can throw some oxy in the mix tomorrow. But they are under lock and key until tomorrow morning. Damn the bright idea of not holding on to my own meds! Nah, really, it's a good thing.. But it's a big drop from my previous dose so I do spend a good part of the day in wd. Those are the times I wish I just kept them myself.

I know doing H isn't helping me and is preventing me from stabilizing on my oxy dose, and is thus prolonging my suffering. But it was just so goddamn tempting. The withdrawal symptoms + the flu symptoms I was having today were just too much so I caved. Gonna try to stay away from H after I go through these bags, stabilize on the oxy & then taper. Just hope this flu will be over by the time the H runs out. I have been feeling better today since this afternoon, also barely any fever anymore (37.1°C, from 38.6°C early this morning). And it doesn't seem to be returning, for now. Hope I wake up feeling decent tomorrow.

Goodnight BL! <3

I'm supercalafragalisticexpialaNODshus.

Hoping to secure a new legit oxy doc some point during this week (my current one has been taking off my insurance providers network so I have to lay out cash now). Worst case I order from my pill mill, and it is kinda of a worst case cos legit doc means free oxy, pill mill means me laying out hard earned cash.

Want to get some subs too and need to get a a new script for my benzo sleeper - loprazolam 2mg - it's one hell of a benzo. Strong euphoria. Maybe the strongest.

Loprazolam is probably the second best benzo out there under midazolam if you're looking for a genuinely euphoric benzo (I've tried a lot of benzos, A LOT - and the only genuinely euphoric benzos I've tried have been midazolam and lopraolzam. Not even valium even comes close to those two.

How high am I well :
1. I won a lil (no more high rolling just small bets these days) soccer bet so I got a bit of a mood lift from that. Not a big win moodlift/dopamine rush but a nice win and moodlift nonetheless.
2. Snorted a lot of killer 'ron, and struggling to stop going squint and slipping into dreamland day dreaming bout random shit - literally dreaming awake, literally.
3. popped my nightly 2 mgs of loprazolam. I stick to the dose I'm prescribed there religiously. Makes everything so relaxed and takes nay it melts away all of the dread and stress I usually carry.

Hopefully I'll have a nice oxy, tramadol and suboxone script by the end of the week. Those are my goals. Wanna switch from super hardcore opies like oxy and dope to more sustainabke thing like i'm thinking suboxone or subutex together with tramadol - take the tramadol for the pain and the mood lift and the sub for the maintenance.

Anyway, I'm going to bed nice and high tonight at least.

PEACESAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Eventually you'll need to withdrawal for 24-48 hours so suboxone can work accordingly.
This is a tough fight but you'll be fine. As long as you want this, you've got it.
Good luck! :)

I accomplished a lot today. Food shopped (on a sunday!!), bought a couple tools I needed, did a little painting in the morning, and finished my second of three tax forms. I usually finish by the end of january; this year was strange. All this with the help of just two cups of coffee.

If I can keep this level of productivity up through the week, I'm gonna be shinin'.

Time for some weed, methinks. Harlequin.

Erik, as a predominantly failing adult, my best days are when I feel like normal one. It feels great to have one's head above water. And I think you can relate :)

The best part about getting things done is the snowballing motivation and sense of self efficacy that spills all over. I just smoked weed and got inside with no aim other than to listen to electronic music, and for some reason all I can think about is finishing my 2015 tax returns.

How lame are you thread? Feat. Me

@whosa : making the switch from the (high doses of) oxy that you're taking to sub is a painful affair. Induction on sub is possible, I've done it before coming from anywhere between 200-400mg oxy/day, and the first few days will not be pleasant! It'll take 3-5 days before you stabilize on the sub. May not seem like such a long time but when you're feeling like total shit, which you will, 3-5 days is a looong ass time.

Just a heads up. It can be done, but you have to be prepared for the first few days of the switch to be truly quite shitty.

OT: woke up, shot a small amount of dope and then I proceeded to shoot 80mg oxy. About to pop 6-12mg bromazepam.

God damn flu won't end! Woke up with 38'4°C fever again. This is starting to become very tiring.. I'm glad I at least have some opiates to help make me feel a bit better.

I'm super heavily fucked up.

3000 mg of gabapentin and 200mg tramadol. I can't even walk straight and I'm heavily euphoric. Whew!!! Fuck yeah!!
Definitely high enough for life.

Today was quite a good day actually. Didn't receive my kratom yet so i took 150mg of codeine with a spliff of white widow, just ate some dinner too.
I'm going to do some school work and then smoke another spliff, maybe not in that order but this shit is easy so it doesnt really matter.

Hope everybody's doing fine!

Edit: +4 spliffs

Last edited:
Wow. Just came down a bit from the high, I still can't walk though and my head is dizzy. But the euphoria from the tramadol and gabapentin combo was amazing. Definitely will repeat.m however my stash is empty. For a tramadol addict like me, the fear is running out of drugs!!!

Will get a bigger stash tomorrow! Thinking 2000 mg of tramadol, and 6000 mg of gabapentin. Probably might score some Klonopin but we'll see.

@whosa : making the switch from the (high doses of) oxy that you're taking to sub is a painful affair. Induction on sub is possible, I've done it before coming from anywhere between 200-400mg oxy/day, and the first few days will not be pleasant! It'll take 3-5 days before you stabilize on the sub. May not seem like such a long time but when you're feeling like total shit, which you will, 3-5 days is a looong ass time.

Just a heads up. It can be done, but you have to be prepared for the first few days of the switch to be truly quite shitty.

OT: woke up, shot a small amount of dope and then I proceeded to shoot 80mg oxy. About to pop 6-12mg bromazepam.

God damn flu won't end! Woke up with 38'4°C fever again. This is starting to become very tiring.. I'm glad I at least have some opiates to help make me feel a bit better.

thanks PTC i've found the transition quite bad in the past to an extent that i thought the subs weren't even working and took like 20+ mgs and still felt shit. I thought up until you now saying the induction period sucks anyway universally that I shoulda just waited longer than 18 hours before taking em eg wait till positively dry -wretchig sick and not just goose flesh and aches. But from what you're saying is there is nor real way to avoid that pretty bad bumpness we'll call it when switching from high dose oxy to sub and that even if i wait till the objective w/d symptoms as they call them to hit it still gonna be a rocky few day road before i'm feeling okay no matter what I do ?

at the mo my doc who does my insurance rx's said she won't rx another before i see a psychiatrist. I don't want to do this cos it requires an outlay of cash - which i'll get back down the line and i HATE psychiatrists. So I will prob get oxycontin 40 - or 20 mgs from my less than legit doc which I'll have to lay out cash for. I told him I wanted to cut down so even he is makin it harder for me. But I should get 2 boxes of either oxycontin 20 or oxycontin 40 tomorrow.

I gotta get something more sustainable sorted out for the long run , I'm going to try get that done this week. I hate having stuff to do, got a whole bunch this week (of shit to do). Maybe a better idea is to get on sub WITH TRAMADOL (a tip I got from another BLer) cos tram works when you on subs. And this might lead to a smoother induction period perhaps? Either that or taper the oc's so the induction period is less bad. Maybe you just didn't wait long enough PTC ?

NSFW:
20160307_163727_zpsktr3syc8.jpg

^This is the dope I got at the moment, it's fire like always. Hard crystal-like off-white chunks are the best and strongest kind of #4 here.

So how high am I , I'd have to say positively nodaciuos - straight to the mofuckin hallucionod!

Status
Not open for further replies.