• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Most Euphoric Drug Combo You've Ever Done?

Even though I've had much better/stronger drugs since, DHC and valium blew my dick off all those years ago. Even now, plugging heroin with Xanax and 3fpm and booze will never look up to that. It's all about tolerance innit.

Weird, but salvia followed 15 minutes later by sour d. and 45 minutes later in the cinema laughing out all my stress at the previews of a movie. People in the packed place were all staring at us. Bliss.

Salvia I don't regret trying. It's especially unique in that respect.

DMT and Mescaline is godly. There seems to be amazing synergy between these two as if they were meant to work together.

-GC

LSD and DMT was decent enough for me. I can’t imagine upping the ante with a 2c-_ and then shooting DMT. The visuals would be blinding.

Well now that we're talking DMT, i started to think about it and just DMT, with part of the physical edge taken off with a benzo and maybe a little beer, has absolutely led to transcendence, divinity, and pure bliss from understanding the universe in it's entirety, even if only fleeting.

The 10-15 duration is a big drag tho. I recently went thru over a G in an hour and 20 minutes due to the sinister tolerance that develops almost instantly. Yes, a sensible person might have waited till they could get some rue or another maoi, but i only expected to smoke once at 30mgs, but when you've touched that divine space, it is special. Next time tho, i'm getting rue before i even nab the deems, so i don't burn all my DMT in less time than it takes to visit the DMV

You need to leave it around 80 minutes between blasts, and do no more than three blasts in any given 24 hours

That way each hit can be a breakthrough (45mg vaped properly will do the trick) and you won't waste most of your product...

Am always amazed when people want multiple dmt trips - the last thing I want after a breakthrough is another trip!

EDIT as thread is about combos. I wouldn't combine dmt with anything personally, seems a bit of a gamble...you might piss those machine elves off by "contaminating" the molecule...

EDIT no.2 - further to my previous GHB/Meth vote for most euphoric combo I would like to offer a low dose of morphine combined with a fat dab of an Indica concentrate as a second choice...

Also LSD/Cannabis, that can get pretty euphoric too.

As can 4mmc/GHB if you get the quality and dose correct

Last edited:
^^ I was gonna say this as well but spaced. At least an hour between tries unless your initial try was incredibly weak, then you can try more immediately if your quick enough. But if your getting a decent trip in, you?ll have to wait.

I agree too, after a strong trip I?m good for awhile.

As for combining DMT, it all depends on your relationship with the elves (or as I say, my relationship with DMT) as to whether or not they?ll get angry. I?ve tried quite a few different combos and the only ones that they/it seemed irritated about was Ketamine and alcohol.

I?ve pissed off the spirits more in the past when I use too frequently, or come in arrogantly.

Mescaline and DMT feel like they were made for each other, and when you take them together it?s like two friends meeting each other again after a long time apart.

-GC

I haven't done many opiates, but i have done oxy many times and its certainly euphoric but is absolutely dwarfed by LSD+MDMA, not to mention throwing a spliff and some nitrous in. I imagine DMT can potentially be the most euphoric if the trip is positive enough.

I think the euphoria attainable from psychedelics will always be potentially more powerful than even heroin, but you gotta work for it, its not the same instant gratification.

G_Chem I'm an avid fan of nitrous, and my friends and i have come to the conclusion that you generally need to combine it with both a psychedelic and good MDMA for the breakthrough to happen consistently. As well, environmental factors can prevent breakthrough with nitrous. I find I need to be alone and in a sort of meditative state without distraction. As well, once you become comfortable in the gascid state, you can take multiple lungs of nitrous and push further as you see fit. I love filling a baloon with 5 or 6 lung fulls and just taking little bits of it over the course of a few minutes getting lots of fresh air in between, you can achieve a much longer blast off state and pursue those "realizations" a bit further, make more sense of them.

My favorite spot is in a hammock looking up through the pine trees that create these profound fractals and stories

surprised so many people are saying GHB, I've had amazing quality GHB many times and was always quite disappointed. Seemed more aphrodisiac than truly euphoric? Like slightly more euphoric alcohol high

Last edited:
GHB is kind of 'blah' on its own, it gets very euphoric when combined with methamphetamine. In an almost bizarre way. It's hard to describe.

There's some of us who enjoy GHB on its own enough to use/misuse it but the euphoria is a bit limited like alcohol; it's more of an incapacitating substance with mild euphoria if you hit the dose just right.

To be honest I didn't do G a *lot* so I might have an inappropriate opinion of the substance.

GHB is kind of 'blah' on its own, it gets very euphoric when combined with methamphetamine. In an almost bizarre way. It's hard to describe.

There's some of us who enjoy GHB on its own enough to use/misuse it but the euphoria is a bit limited like alcohol; it's more of an incapacitating substance with mild euphoria if you hit the dose just right.

To be honest I didn't do G a *lot* so I might have an inappropriate opinion of the substance.

nail on head, I agree that ghb is defo 'limited' on it's own, not my thing at all

However, get the dose/mix right with meth or mdma and it's fucking game on! Amazing combos!

EDIT - for HR purposes really watch the GHB dosage when combining with stims - it's pretty easy to overdo the GHB if you're inexperienced

The odd thing is I normally *do not* enjoy combining sedatives with methamphetamine, for instance, unless side effects are completely intolerable. Upper/downer combos normally don't interest me and I reserve the depressants for if I feel too stimulated, manic, anxious and so forth. But GHB and meth is something unique and special. Probably akin to how some enjoy coke+heroin combos.