• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Most Euphoric Drug Combo You've Ever Done?

blueapple

Greenlighter
I'm talking about pushing the human brain to its limits here. What assortment of chemicals have you ingested that produced the most powerful intense feeling of synthetic happiness?

Notable Examples:
Cocaine & Heroin (speedballing)
MDMA & LSD (candyflipping)
Methampetamine & Valium
Ketamine & Cannabis
DMT & Shrooms

For me personally it was when I was mixing lines of fishscale cocaine with uncut afghan heroin #4 (above 80% purity) together and snorting them as one, my God.

Last edited:
While I havn't messed with too much or anything too crazy, I would have to say oxy and a few big dabs of bho/rosin.

Opiates/dabs make a good combo.

Even though I'm not a fan of methadone alone, if I dab out while on it it's makes for a nice buzz.

High dose Hydromorphone and Promethazine IV. Bliss.

Interesting combo with the Promethazine maggells. I'm guessing it intensifies the rush of the Hydromorphone and gets rid of some of the opioid-related side effects? I have read many people prefer the Hydromorphone rush vs Heroin, basically it is more intense but lasts noticeably shorter. Fentanyl and its analogues also have extremely intense rushes but they are like the opioid version of crack lol.

Depending on your definition of "euphoria" which I am interpreting as just "feeling really fucking good" lol, the following candidates:

Shrooms, Weed and Kief, Opium (probably not REAL opium but it was SOMETHING that DID get me high) and Nitrous

Kratom (combo of Green Malay and Bali), Weed, Alcohol (beer and whiskey), Nitrous, Indian Warrior herb

Oxycodone, Klonopin and Weed

Kratom, Phenibut, Dexedrine, Klonopin, Lorazapam, Phenylpiracetam, Caffeine and L-Theanine with occasional SMALL inhalations of benzedrex and small droppers of Kava extract in tea and smoked a combo of Mulungu bark, Indian Warrior and blue lotus stamens and took Melatonin on the comedown

Without a doubt it was a strong dose of high quality liquid acid and smoked DMT. Absolutely amazing and total bliss. Dissolving into pure white energy is an experience. I will never be the same.

IV heroin and crack cocaine (UK: Snowball).

Intense rush, tinnitus, tunnel vision, followed by the warm blissful hug of H.

Includes a high risk of OD and irreversible damage to your veins if you blow your hit.

Play safe.

I think a lot of "X drug" and weed are pretty awesome combos. Weed just intensifies things so well, and I've had great times on E and weed, or acid and weed, or heroin or oxy and weed. One of the most significant drug experiences I've ever had was just really incredibly awesome E and weed.

Shooting coke and dope in the same shot, especially if both are good, is quite awesome + weed.

Best overall combo that I'll probably never be able to repeat: Some Adderall, then a tab of really good acid, then a good E pill, followed a few hours later by heroin and weed. That was pretty awesome to put it lightly.

Most purely fun and just overall joy was having the best tabs of acid I've ever had, 2 friends, and a random spontaneous trip to New York City. I didn't realize how strong the acid was until later, so I now understand even moreso why my friends who were not nearly as experienced were tripping as hard as they were. Being with close friends, on a spontaneous trip to the city, on a beautiful summer day was the perfect setting and it allowed for a year's worth of laughter. Aside from acid and weed, my day was fueled by Adderall and some alcohol at various points.

Interesting combo with the Promethazine maggells. I'm guessing it intensifies the rush of the Hydromorphone and gets rid of some of the opioid-related side effects? I have read many people prefer the Hydromorphone rush vs Heroin, basically it is more intense but lasts noticeably shorter.

Yes the promethazine potentiates opioids. I was on very high doses of Hydromorphone (50mg/mL injectable ampoules, 0.5mL=25mg/dose) and the rush was so strong I would projectile vomit every time while injecting. The promethazine would cut down on the instantaneous vomiting to a degree but mostly just gave the Hydromorphone "legs" by increasing sedation and prolonging the effects for several hours. I was completely functional on just the Hydromorphone but adding the promethazine was for those occasional times I no longer wanted to be. Double vision, slurred speech, ataxia, and inability to control the nodding.

I've done plenty of traditional speedballs and cocaine+other opiod combos but cocaine makes me edgy and paranoid. Definitely not "euphoric" for me, although didn't stop me from getting viscously addicted to shooting it. Nearly killed me, definitely don't recommend it.

Never felt anything as pleasurable as IV Hydromorph. Promethazine was just the cherry on top.

smoked weed after a session of high maoi ayahuasca. I wont ever do it again because it ruined the spiritual part of the experience but i was on my bed laughing and feeling orgasmic for 30 - 40 mins.

I've done plenty of traditional speedballs and cocaine+other opiod combos but cocaine makes me edgy and paranoid. Definitely not "euphoric" for me, although didn't stop me from getting viscously addicted to shooting it. Nearly killed me, definitely don't recommend it.

There was a period about 6 years ago where I was getting really amazing cocaine. I think it lasted around 2-3 months. Sometimes when I'd do a line, and you only needed pinner lines, I would just sit there and not move because of how awesome I felt. It was at this moment when I realized how so many people became addicted to cocaine.

Opiates, redbull and nicotine was always the best high I got, the redbull really makes the high that little bit higher, if no redbull then I'd have a coffee with my opiates, oh how I miss them days. Feels even better to be on the straight and narrow tho :)

2C-E and MDMA. Thought was impossible, just vegged out admiration of the neon greens walls, and saying "wut?" every time I was asked a question

There was a period about 6 years ago where I was getting really amazing cocaine. I think it lasted around 2-3 months. Sometimes when I'd do a line, and you only needed pinner lines, I would just sit there and not move because of how awesome I felt. It was at this moment when I realized how so many people became addicted to cocaine.

That's what good fishscale feels like. pure cocaine is actually a mild stimulant, i can feel my heart rate increase but it's no where near the jitteryness or crash of amphetamines. Plus I can go to sleep within an hour of doing my last line... sometimes I would even do a line then go to bed, wait for the high to wear off and fall asleep while still in bed.

Last edited:
Yes the promethazine potentiates opioids. I was on very high doses of Hydromorphone (50mg/mL injectable ampoules, 0.5mL=25mg/dose) and the rush was so strong I would projectile vomit every time while injecting. The promethazine would cut down on the instantaneous vomiting to a degree but mostly just gave the Hydromorphone "legs" by increasing sedation and prolonging the effects for several hours. I was completely functional on just the Hydromorphone but adding the promethazine was for those occasional times I no longer wanted to be. Double vision, slurred speech, ataxia, and inability to control the nodding.

Never felt anything as pleasurable as IV Hydromorph. Promethazine was just the cherry on top.

That instant projectile vomiting sounds fucking nuts! Indicative of heavy mu receptor agonism :D I can imagine u gearing up near the sink before the shot haha it must have been a bitch to shoot up then throw up everywhere lol

Number 4 h, Iv...and crack...
Hash and what I was told was opium in crumbly soft rock form

Weirdly, the hash opium combination was the best high I've ever had for euphoria, but the rush of that nasty h and crack thing was ...pretty good.