• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Most Euphoric Drug Combo You've Ever Done?

GHB and Meth is so good. That is probably my #1 but I added buprenorphine IV and shatter because I?m a derelict.

“Having to IV yourself” I love to see this language. It means someone somewhere can IV and not fall in love with it like I did. Totally gross self destructive obsession.

But really you don’t get a huge rush from shooting it?

I seem to be incapable of psychological addiction to drugs, which is kinda weird bc I have OCD. I do really like prepping & have a needle/blood/vein fetish - even as a kid. But I only enjoy IVing other people. So yes, it's totally possible. I've IVed only 15-20x in 18yrs as a polydrug user. Definitely under 20. IM, maybe 25x. I find IMing myself, particularly with k which is mostly the only thing I IM, much less unpleasant/scary than IV. I REALLY don't want to ever damage my veins or have marks.

I rarely get rushes from any drug. Only that very subtle but definitely pleasurable fizzing/bubble popping sensation in my brain the very 1st time IVed, that sub recreational dose of meth. No rush at all from my 2nd, slightly too much IV meth dose, nor from my many times smoking it. I don't get a rush from IV h, though I get a weird and not unpleasant sensation in my throat. No rush from snorting or smoking coke, but definitely from IV (all 3 times). No rush from snorting other stims, of which I've tried most. I just don't get rushes it seems - except from IV coke, & even then, it's not like the initial onset is different from the other 9.9 minutes of the experience - so that might not even qualify as a real rush. The only experience I feel was definitely a rush, albeit extremely slight, was that very 1st low dose IV meth. I suspect the lack of rush (& probably overall reduced euphoria relative to others), is part of why I don't crave drugs, or get addicted.

I do NOW, as a heavy h user, get a rush from smoking crack/freebase. It's not super strong but it has led to me using up all I had in a week (like .8g) which is very unusual for me. It's the first time I ever compulsively used a drug, though I did happen to have a horrible ear infection which only smoking seemed to help. I haven't gotten more since despite opportunity, though I do plan to eventually. I never felt this way about it before, & the stuff I had then was much stronger/purer.

Last edited:
Sometimes you gotta be able to sort of clear your mind and turn off before you peak I find then the drug will do the rest depending on what drug were talking about ofc I swear this weed I have been getting is got somethings hallucinogenic in it everything looks wavey and pulsing in a relaxing way the codeine makes it even better I might write a thread about it

The 70s are by far my favorite era for drugs haha. So much crazy shit that was just downright ridiculous to hand out to people lmao. I love it all.

Most euphoria I've ever experienced ever? High potency LSD-25 and methamphetamine HCl every day for about a week in a dirty camper in the mountains. Firmly believed I was some sort of God and wrote insane manifestos and novel outlines non stop. I've never been able to reach even a fraction of that since. No matter what I try. I imagine the extreme neurological damage I caused with that dangerous combo has a hand in that.

Sometimes I still reminisce about that few months....

Can you post what you wrote in words or is it something you choose not to share?

I would love to look. I’m a big fan and quite impartial of meth based hypergraphia.

Lsd + 2ct-21 +ketamine + gbl + nitrous
i wish I could have added mdma that day, but I might have exploded.

Gbl + MXE

4-mmc + methylone + 2c-i with some xanax

MDMA + GBL + ketamine, tho good MDMA can be about as euphoric as it feels my human body can take. Did those additions make it more euphoric or just change the character some

oh wait, LSD and MDMA does certainly have potential to have mdma euphoria intertwined with the cosmos

!! A-pvp !!! I almost forgot my old buddy here. Too bad a haven?t seen him in a few years

and huge bowls of poppy pod tea.
By far my favorite opiate, and I?ve tried tons. I?m not saying the strongest or most nods or any of the crap that people seem to be looking for in thier opiates. But it has the softest, warmest, most enveloping feeling of being a warm bath no matter where you are, everything is OK. You float. And it lasts like 6 hours...it's a bitch to get off tho. Switch to short acting agents first

Last edited:
vaped a-pvp + o-pce (the euphoria and mania of this combo is beyond words)

psychedelics can be extremely euphoric but, are quite unpredictable so you can get extreme euphoria or a bad trip

psychedelics + dissos, the dissos provide their own euphoria + act as anxiolytics making bad trips very unlikely

psychedelics + 5-mapb

flunitrazolam/flualprazolam/flubromazolam taken with no benzo tolerance

ghb

one batch of hexen which gave me more euphoria than cocaine

3-meo-pcp

3-ho-pcp

o-pce

2f-dck (but only if your tolerance is low, otherwise it's too weak)

a-pvp

eph + alcohol and/or benzos

vaped 2c-t-7 + butyr-fent + 3-fpm

methylone was pretty meh for me, 5-mapb gives me a lot more euphoria than mdma

6-apb+5-apb

I want to try meth but good meth isn't cheap/easy to get in europe

Once I did a speedball with Mexican tar, a Dilaudid 4, a little coke and a little crank. Saving all that shit long enough to do it all together was hard. At the end of my heroin use, I couldn't feel it without some crank or coke, whichever was handiest. That was when I knew things were all downhill from there. The last real big geeze I did was a day or two before I quit (went to jail) and it was a #50 of tar and about a dime of coke. I went out and as I was going down I thought, it ain't going to ever be better than this, and this kinda sucks. Went to jail then treatment and never did slam or do street drugs again. After about ten years I got turned onto Oxycontin, which I think is highly overrated, Valium, and Vicodin. Got off that with Suboxone long-term and since then have stuck with small doses of kratom, not enough to get a habit.

The most euphoric i can remeber specifically is probably very very high doses of MDMA+MXE+GHB+THC. I dont think my mind can comprehend much more euphoria than what i experienced before. Lol

The most euphoric i can remeber specifically is probably very very high doses of MDMA+MXE+GHB+THC. I dont think my mind can comprehend much more euphoria than what i experienced before. Lol

Methamphetamine and GHB is quite euphoric, and unfortuantely I get nothing out of MDMA; I wonder if it combined with GHB might be interesting.

I certainly liked IV methamphetamine + oral MDMA.

~500mg of deschloroketamine, a few hundred milligrams of n-ethylpentedrone, 300mg of tianeptine and some benzos. I have never rolled that hard in my life, and saw what was purported to be the inner mechanics of the universe. Apparently we are omniscient beings before we are born, and lose most of this knowledge when we are born -- I was suddenly transported to this state of consciousness for a moment (no i don't actually believe this, though the vision seemed persuasive). This vision was accompanied by overwhelming euphoria. Owing to the 500mg of DCK, i was high for 3 days, and took two weeks to feel sane again. A horrifying experience as a whole which id never replicate, but technically the most euphoric (and most profound) combo ive experienced.

I?ve had a chance to combine pure IV heroin with high purity street crack and while it was amazing I have much more fond memories of other drug experiences.

Still didn?t come close to the first time I tried pure heroin alone either.. Both snorted and IV, both of those firsts are burned in my memory.

First time I tried pure snorted I had already been using what many considered good street heroin for a year at this point and while it was good, that night felt like trying a new drug entirely. Same with my first time IV?ing pure, it?s nothing like the cut up garbage that I can only find today. So addictive I still crave it hard even after a decade off the dope, the only thing that keeps me clean is knowing I?ll never find it again.

Other highly euphoric combos..

Gascid - LSD and Nitrous - Watch this one as it?ll have you constantly jumping down the rabbit hole as you feel your right on the cusp of a breakthrough. Pro Tip: That breakthrough will likely never come. Take it for what it is and enjoy what you had. This is the reason I don?t use Nitrous anymore either.

Cocaine and Etaqualone - Yea this shits gooood. Horny as fuck combo, great for sex. Obviously real qualludes would only be better.

-GC

I have never rolled that hard in my life, and saw what was purported to be the inner mechanics of the universe. Apparently we are omniscient beings before we are born, and lose most of this knowledge when we are born -- I was suddenly transported to this state of consciousness for a moment (no i don't actually believe this, though the vision seemed persuasive). This vision was accompanied by overwhelming euphoria.

I have had a small handful of experiences like this and have always enjoyed experiences this strong. Often will have thoughts/perceptions like this on mushrooms, DMT, DO_, and such.

DXM + LSD

LSD + DMT

MDA + ketamine

LSD + shrooms

MDA + MDMA

LSD + DMT is certainly one of my favorites as well.

DMT and Mescaline is godly. There seems to be amazing synergy between these two as if they were meant to work together.

-GC

Well now that we're talking DMT, i started to think about it and just DMT, with part of the physical edge taken off with a benzo and maybe a little beer, has absolutely led to transcendence, divinity, and pure bliss from understanding the universe in it's entirety, even if only fleeting.

The 10-15 duration is a big drag tho. I recently went thru over a G in an hour and 20 minutes due to the sinister tolerance that develops almost instantly. Yes, a sensible person might have waited till they could get some rue or another maoi, but i only expected to smoke once at 30mgs, but when you've touched that divine space, it is special. Next time tho, i'm getting rue before i even nab the deems, so i don't burn all my DMT in less time than it takes to visit the DMV