• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Most Euphoric Drug Combo You've Ever Done?

? IV coke + H and add 3-4 Xanax bars afterterward to avoid the obvious.
? Smartly dosed Clonazolam by itself
? Adderall + meth + 16mg-24mg bupe
? And smoking some high grade medical marijuana beats all... Not most intense or euphoric but just amazing and no risks.

Last edited:
Doing whip-its while peaking on mdma.
Fav day time euphoric mix would have to be uppers with downers( opiates with meth, amp or coke. Meth or amp with benzos like xanax, kpin or valium)

Cocaine + Heroin + Alcohol is my personal go-to cocktail.

MDMA + K is to date the most euphoric i have ever been though. I rarely have quality samples of both though so I haven’t been able to repeat the experience much since i first tried it years ago.

1. MDMA + ketamine
2. MDMA + nitrous
3. LSD + ketamine
4. LSD + nitrous
5. Methamphetamine + ketamine
6. Amphetamine + ketamine
7. Cocaine + alcohol (bet crack/freebase + alcohol would be better but I no longer drink much)
8. Crack/freebase, smoked + heroin, nasal (am now interested in trying a speedball, especially with crack, but crack isn't water soluble so how do I get it in solution? Wouldn't the acidity from the h in solution turn it back into coke?)

These are pretty much the only combos I've done, as generally I'm not big on combining things. But ketamine/nitrous combines well with nearly everything, IMO.

8Crack/freebase, smoked + heroin, nasal (am now interested in trying a speedball, especially with crack, but crack isn't water soluble so how do I get it in solution? Wouldn't the acidity from the h in solution turn it back into coke?)

T.

As you have already noted crack is not water soluble so cannot be injected - it has to be returned to a salt first

So why do I see so many posts about IV crack? Do they just mean 'stronger/purer coke'?

Back on topic, most euphoric combo for me by a country mile was crystal meth and ghb, holy fucking shit!

Past all that thesedays however......

Hands down the classic american speedball. Heroin + Cocaine in the same shot.

OxyContin + some killer MDMA was amazing too.

GHB + Meth

You guys are gonna laugh.. codeine and weed.. The first time I tried this I literally felt like I was god.. Honestly man so good

I was literaly so numb and warm I dont think there is a word to describe it the high as never been that good since but all my bones felt like beautiful solid rainbow water my whole body did.. And I just lay there my 16 self my mum none the wiser probably suspecting me of having weed I could go on and on about it all day

So why do I see so many posts about IV crack? Do they just mean 'stronger/purer coke'?

in some parts of the US, like where I live, the crack is stronger so the real cocaine addicts get it, melt it down with vinegar + water and shoot it. basically forming cocaine (cocaine acetate as opposed to hcl), if I remember correctly.

I absolutely find it disgusting and a joyless experience compared to methamphetamine.

Well, I don't get any additional benefits from IVing meth, not that I can even get it here. I guess I might be up for trying IV speed/d-amph, especially this nice stuff I have now. But IV coke is pretty fantastic. Not worth doing with any regularity, but far superior to other ROAs if you discount the short duration, crash, & toxicity (plus having to IV yourself). I never cared for coke via any other method, but I weirdly now find smoking crack on h quite compelling. I tried it before I was opiate dependent & was unimpressed. If I'm going to IV, I might as well do both h & the stim, though. There's always that appeal of trying something new.

Ofc, meth via any ROA >>>> IV coke, for me.

Pure MDMA + OxyCodone (in the form of the OG Oxys) Ate the goodies.
Heroin + Cocaine (IV)
GHB + Crystal Meth
Methadone + a strong 'diazepine (I like to mix a long acting and a short). Plus some herb and cigs.
DMT + Nitrous Oxide

GHB and Meth is so good. That is probably my #1 but I added buprenorphine IV and shatter because I?m a derelict.

Well, I don't get any additional benefits from IVing meth, not that I can even get it here. I guess I might be up for trying IV speed/d-amph, especially this nice stuff I have now. But IV coke is pretty fantastic. Not worth doing with any regularity, but far superior to other ROAs if you discount the short duration, crash, & toxicity (plus having to IV yourself). I never cared for coke via any other method, but I weirdly now find smoking crack on h quite compelling. I tried it before I was opiate dependent & was unimpressed. If I'm going to IV, I might as well do both h & the stim, though. There's always that appeal of trying something new.

Ofc, meth via any ROA >>>> IV coke, for me.

“Having to IV yourself” I love to see this language. It means someone somewhere can IV and not fall in love with it like I did. Totally gross self destructive obsession.

But really you don’t get a huge rush from shooting it?

Last edited:
Back in the seventies we used to get Powdered Dilaudid and all you needed was a match head. Shoot a couple match heads of PD with four or five #10 Dolophines and you were set!! Blueies (Morphine) were also nice.. Ya I'm an old head.. lol

The 70s are by far my favorite era for drugs haha. So much crazy shit that was just downright ridiculous to hand out to people lmao. I love it all.

Most euphoria I've ever experienced ever? High potency LSD-25 and methamphetamine HCl every day for about a week in a dirty camper in the mountains. Firmly believed I was some sort of God and wrote insane manifestos and novel outlines non stop. I've never been able to reach even a fraction of that since. No matter what I try. I imagine the extreme neurological damage I caused with that dangerous combo has a hand in that.

Sometimes I still reminisce about that few months....

For me it was easily snorting a couple lines of Heroin that was heavily laced with Fentanyl while tripping quite hard on LSD and smoking lot of Marijuana.

The only things that rival this euphoria was LSD + Nitrous Oxide and LSD + DMT however I was probably on Valium or Klonopin also for both of these experiences.

MDMA (120+50mg) + LSD (2 strong blotters) + Meth (2mg) + Phenibut (200mg) + Ketamine (towards the end, small bumps)

This combo will reliably put one in a place they never wanna leave. As someone close to me said while on this combo, ?I am riding life like a bitch right now!!?

With this combo not only was I on cloud nine but I was so in tune with everything around me. I?ve never felt or been that cool in my entire life lol. Pure fish scale cocaine has nothing on the mania/euphoria that I felt.

That?s the thing though too, that combo isn?t your average candyflip. The small amount of meth and Phenibut change the character to a one that feels powerful. I felt like I had my hand on a dial that controlled everyone around mes vibe/excitement/happiness, and had that bitch cranked to 11. Won?t forget that night ever..

Just remember as with any session, the purity of the drugs is huge. 2mg of impure meth wont do shit, bad blotters can be dangerous, some MDMA is garbage, etc..

-GC