• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's The Most Euphoric Drug Combo You've Ever Done?

So I want to make my lean much stronger, I was thinking since SWIM has a ton of hydromorphone 8mg pills and will have a pint of purple lean with codenie. I was thinking of crushing up 40mg of hydro and mixing it with the lean. Has anyone ever tried this? Also would vics or percs or blue 3omg work better? oh how about a combination of hydromorphone, blues, and vic? I find that lean is a waste cause it isn't strong, can drink 2/3 a bottle and expensive at 250-350 a pint and I wanna make it strong enough where I can take 1-2 oz and be loaded. Any help would be very helpful

LSD + xanax during peak
LSD + ketamine + nitrous during peak
crystal meth + gabapentin + LSD (especially after being up for last 3 days)
heroin + meth + klonopin

L feels better on its own to me than when combined with MDMA, not sure why

I second the meth and heroin folk.

That's the closest to psychological addiction i've ever been.

10 g of good Mdma + Ketamine + 5 grams groovy Dutch Amp paste in the Berghain/Berlin a three day party ( people sleep aka "rest"in that club) always been a techno soldier but for a long period of time techno became my full identity afterwards lol best three days of my life wouldnt do it again thought extremely hedonistic and mystic can easily consume every bit of you glad i was just visiting the country hahaha .

Pure MDMA + OxyCodone (in the form of the OG Oxys) Ate the goodies.
Heroin + Cocaine (IV)
GHB + Crystal Meth
Methadone + a strong 'diazepine (I like to mix a long acting and a short). Plus some herb and cigs.
DMT + Nitrous Oxide

Meth and mdma was the most happiest euphorhia I ever had talking about my face hurt from smiling so much but literally tge worst come down expierence ive ever had. Then a few tabs of lsd and some good fishscale coke literally walked in the rain for hours in nothing but bliss watching the light go through each individual rain drop to make little tiny rainbows everywhere.

My traditional answer would be the time I got shot up with morphine, phenergan, Ativan, and more morphine in the hospital. And then put under ketamine anaesthesia. The morphine hit with deep, warm euphoria, but the ketamine just brought hallucinations, sedation, short-term amnesia, and a general dreamlike feeling. The morphine caused me to vomit at some point, but the explicit details didn’t survive the ketamine, so I just have vague memories of feeling nauseous a few times after the procedure.

The ketamine also made my eyes sting like a bitch the next day. And the morphine gave me hives.

Can’t get along with these drugs, man. I swear.

However, there’s a competing event. The first time I got really stoned, it felt almost as good as morphine, but there was a layer of nervousness and paranoia that really got in the way of things. In retrospect, the prescription dex and assorted OTC caffeine and nicotine junk might have had something to do with that. And the heat of the blunt itself. My throat stung so bad from smoking it got in the way of enjoying things.

Why can’t we all just be friends?

My traditional answer would be the time I got shot up with morphine, phenergan, Ativan, and more morphine in the hospital. And then put under ketamine anaesthesia. The morphine hit with deep, warm euphoria, but the ketamine just brought hallucinations, sedation, short-term amnesia, and a general dreamlike feeling. The morphine caused me to vomit at some point, but the explicit details didn’t survive the ketamine, so I just have vague memories of feeling nauseous a few times after the procedure.

can i have this procedure electivley done?

can i have this procedure electivley done?

It sounds really good on paper. I've combined morphine and ketamine a handful of times, although never IV/IM, and as much as i wanted it to work, the ketamine always dominated the morphine, and the morphine kinda negated some of the more desirable aspects of the ketamine, and was always accompanied by some serious nausea. IV I could see being better if the dose was balanced. I sure miss IMing those Ketamina vials from mexico. I swear whatever type of ketamine was in those, it just doesn't exist anywhere anymore. gotta go straight to the source.

I don't get around much in terms of having used a great number of different drugs in my time, but if anything feels better than MDMA + LSD then, well, I'd probably be overwhelmed to the point of melting into the ground and therefore you can keep it. ;)

It sounds really good on paper. I've combined morphine and ketamine a handful of times, although never IV/IM, and as much as i wanted it to work, the ketamine always dominated the morphine, and the morphine kinda negated some of the more desirable aspects of the ketamine, and was always accompanied by some serious nausea. IV I could see being better if the dose was balanced. I sure miss IMing those Ketamina vials from mexico. I swear whatever type of ketamine was in those, it just doesn't exist anywhere anymore. gotta go straight to the source.

Mxe and oxy or hydromorphone mixed into the same shot was my favorite IV combo

Didn't have as much experience slamming K with opiates at the same time but I can't see how it could be anything less than amazing

I don't get around much in terms of having used a great number of different drugs in my time, but if anything feels better than MDMA + LSD then, well, I'd probably be overwhelmed to the point of melting into the ground and therefore you can keep it. ;)

a good dose of really good acid has given me more euphoria than candyflipping on multiple occasions, to the point where now i always keep rolling and dosing seperate. as good as a head full of heroin and meth feels, the happiest and most blissfully grateful exstacy ive only found in LSD. acid can sometimes feel like youre rolling while youre peaking, plus ive never been brought to tears of joy and gratitude while nodding or speedballing

...its nice that lsd can bring tears of joy unlike opioids. But it can't really stop tears of pain the way opiates can. It could stop them maybe, or could amplify the pain for the next 12 hrs it's kind of a dice roll. Opiates works 100 percent of the time everytime.

Lsd can surpass lots of drugs in euphoria, but it's highly unreliable whether that is what will happen when you take it

true. its a different kind of euphoria...opiated bliss is a sleepy haze, a dreamy, drooling kind of mmm, this is nice...
acid though, it just feels more authentic to me. like sure you feel good cuz of the serotonin spike, but its simpler than that too, like when it gives you the awareness of the moment, and gratitude just pours out from your soul for getting to experience that moment in time...sublime
on heroin i sleep through most moments. probably years worth by now. lol