• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Enteties (The Archon/Djinn)

Howdy Nix, yup, I'm back. Italy was beautiful but the trip ended up having some unpleasant surprises. Good to be back. Hope y'all are well.

There's a small part of me that truly believes that i've been possessed by a female jinn (i'm male) I read that Jinn are often hyper-sexual and the one that got me seems to be. I one time awoke referring to my penis as a vagina (not in those words) anyway, I'm sure theres some other explanation but Jinn possession would be cool.

Dijnn's are casted out Spirits and so they belong to the 7th Prince little's help. They do not have a gender because they are not souls, they were not humans just a simple spell. Witches are often connected to them same those which practices Black Magic/Voodoo like myself but let me tell you a talk. Let's say you are possessed even though a Jinn wouldn't do because as I said they're just a talkin wind, you wouldn't know or want to talk about him since he hides. Before I go further I want you to explain in your words before we go to the stage that you are possessed, what made you think that? beside the dick/pussy

There's a small part of me that truly believes that i've been possessed by a female jinn (i'm male) I read that Jinn are often hyper-sexual and the one that got me seems to be. I one time awoke referring to my penis as a vagina (not in those words) anyway, I'm sure theres some other explanation but Jinn possession would be cool.

Heheh, in yer fantasies mate... =D

Dijnn's are casted out Spirits and so they belong to the 7th Prince little's help. They do not have a gender because they are not souls, they were not humans just a simple spell. Witches are often connected to them same those which practices Black Magic/Voodoo like myself but let me tell you a talk. Let's say you are possessed even though a Jinn wouldn't do because as I said they're just a talkin wind, you wouldn't know or want to talk about him since he hides. Before I go further I want you to explain in your words before we go to the stage that you are possessed, what made you think that? beside the dick/pussy

About four years ago I nearly died and ever since in times when im under extreme stress or humiliation I seem to be overtaken by a young girl. my voice changes and I no longer act like a man. Even when im not stressed ive exhibited behavoir that you would expect from a female rather than male. This has a happened without me taking any steps to manifest it in anyway. I was afraid i was becoming gender-fluid without wanting to be.

It's been very embarrassing and i think long-term benzo use has something to do with it. Ive been a scared little mouse ever since I stopped taking klonopin; I'm also more sexy now...

These are excerpts from the book 'Healing Lost Souls: Releasing Unwanted Spirits from Your Energy Body' by William J. Baldwin, who is considered one of the leaders in what he's called Spirit Releasement Therapy:

"Through clinical experience I discovered what appeared to be three main types of intrusive entity: (1) the Earthbound soul (EB), which includes deceased humans, terminated pregnancies, and mind fragments of living people; (2) the dark force entity (DFE), which includes the classic demon; and (3) the extraterrestrial (ET), which includes aliens and otherworldly beings."

"Sandy and Steve

When Sandy and Steve met, they bonded instantly. Yet she became distressed over his outbursts of anger. Steve had served as a medic in Vietnam and had suffered unwanted and violent anger since leaving the military. Sandy had experienced a meaningful SRT (Spirit Releasement Therapy) session a few months prior to their meeting and she wanted Steve to have a session to explore his anger.

They never wanted to be apart. They wanted to do a "soul merge" before coming into Earth life again, incarnate as one person. I didn't know how that was done, but I didn't argue. In the session, Steve discovered many attachments, including wounded GIs who had died in his arms and the spirits of Vietnamese children, women, and Vietcong.

Lee was an officer who had attached to Steve immediately following his death in combat during his third tour of duty. He liked this big, gentle medic and was very protective of him. It was his anger that lashed out whenever he thought someone challenged Steve.

Lee was a powerful killer, and had been since his first combat experience in the war. It seemed the newly deceased spirit of Sergeant Chung, a Cambodian officer who died in the firefight, had joined Lee at that time. Sergeant Chung carried several EBs (earthbound attachments) of Chinese warriors, attached in nested layers. Lee was a formidable personality with all this extra warrior energy. Lee helped the other attached entities to leave before he was willing to go to the Light himself.

Several weeks after Steve's session, Sandy called to say that she and Steve were going to break off their relationship. The chemistry was gone. This great attraction had never existed between Steve and Sandy. It was Sandy and Lee all along and had nothing to do with Steve. Not ever.

Sexual Vulnerability

Gay or lesbian lifestyle is more openly tolerated than ever before in our society. Same-sex orientation and behavior are no longer considered mental illness by health professionals. However, some individuals who are homosexuals, transvestites (cross-dressing in the clothing of the opposite gender), or transsexual (changing sex through gender reassignment surgery) are deeply disturbed by their desires. Only about one third of those who want to change can be helped by psychotherapy.

Sexual orientation can be influenced by an entity of the opposite gender. If an attached Earthbound soul is the source of the desire and the person wants to change, spirit releasement therapy is the treatment of choice.

Men who want to become women through gender reassignment surgery often describe themselves as a "woman locked in a man's body." In clinical practice we have discovered this to be an accurate description of the condition. The spirit of a deceased female joins a male body, often at a young age, and the boy grows up with the attached female soul, longing to come out and live as a woman.

In a landmark case, an exorcism accomplished what was considered impossible. A young man had been in treatment with a psychiatrist for several years in order to prepare him emotionally for gender reassignment surgery. In general, psychotherapy is considered ineffective in reversing the gender dysphoria, the desire for the sex-change surgery. During the young man's visit to another physician, who happened to be a Christian, an exorcism was performed, and twenty-two entities, including the female responsible for the urge to live as a woman, were expelled. The young man's desire for the surgery and female lifestyle disappeared completely.

The openness and surrender of individuals during sexual intercourse can allow the exchange of attached entities between two people. Vioelnce during sexual abuse opens the way for intrusion by a dark force entity (DFE). In every case of sexual abuse, rape, incest, or molestation we have treated, we found through remote work on the perpetrator through the client, DFE influence with the perpetrator, and DFEs transferred to the victime during the abuse. All of these DFEs can be released into the Light.

Other Causes

Any mental or physical condition, strong emotion, repressed negative feeling, or unconscious need can attract a discarnate entity with the same or similar condition, need, or feeling. Anger, rage, fear, sadness and grief, or guilt can attract entities with similar emotions.

Physical trauma from auto collision, accidental falls, beating, or a blow to the head can render a person vulnerable to intrusive entities. Even physical intrusions such as surgery or blood transfusion can lead to an entity attachment.

A colleague reported this case. A male client discovered and released a mind fragment of a living person. Near the end of the session, the therapist noticed a neat scar just above the ankle on the inner side of one leg. When questioned about this, the client revealed he had undergone a complete blood replacement shortly after his birth due to an Rh blood factor incompatibility. A fragment of the mind of a blood donor had joined him with the transfusion.

The mental, emotional, and physical influence of an attached EB can alter the path of karmic options and learning opportunities for the host. It can disrupt any detail of the Lifescript, a term I use for the original road map of the life, that was developed, with the assistance of several guides or counselors, in the Planning Stage in the Light before incarnating. Souls can mark specific ages as checkout points, possible times of death, along the Lifescript. There is always something to be learned at the time of death, both for the person who dies and for those left behind. An attached entity can hasten death or prolong life, thus interfering with any potential checkout point and the intended learning.

An attached EB may be present without producing noticeable symptoms. A spirit attachment can be benevolent in nature, self-serving, malevolent, or completely neutral. An attachment to a person may be random, even accidental. It can occur simply because of physical proximity to a dying person.

However, connection with an EB may be the purposeful choice of either the entity or the living human due to an emotional bond between them in this life or in a previous lifetime together. In about half of the cases of spirit attachment discovered in clinical practice, some association can be found, some unfinished business between them.

Even if there is some prior interaction between the host and the attaching EB, spirit attachment only perpetuates the conflict with little possibility for resolution. However, it must be stated that every experience has the potential for learning of some kind.

Although it seems to be a violation of free will, spirit attachment does not require the permission of the host. This appears to refute the popular belief that each person is responsible for creating his or her reality; there are no victims. The apparent conflict stems from the definitions of permission and free will choice. Ignorance or denial of spirit interference is no defense against spirit attachment. Belief or disbelief about the existence of intrusive entities has no bearing on their reality or behavior.

Few people refuse permission to these nonphysical intruders. They simply pay no attention. Individuals have the right to deny intrusion by another being. With limited knowledge and distorted perceptions of the spirit world, many people leave themselves open, creating their own vulnerability as part of creating their own reality.

The condition of spirit possession or attachment does not involve Light beings. Spirit guides and guardian angles do not attach or use the energy of living humans. They are to assist, not force an agenda on the person. They make no decisions for the person, nor do they attempt to control in any way.

In the Planning Stage in the Light, where opportunities and challenges for the coming life are organized and planned, neither Earthbound souls of the deceased nor any other types of attaching entities are present. Except in rare cases, entity attachment is not part of a planned Lifescript.

A colleague reported a case of spirit releasement in which the client was a neighbor and the attached EB had lived and died in the neighborhood. The entity stated flatly the releasement session was part of the Lifescripts of all three of them, organized when they were in the prelife Planning Stage. The client had been an entity attached to the living person, now the attached EB, in another lifetime, and the being who would become the therapist had volunteered to clear the situation in the present incarnation.

These situations and conditions that can lead to spirit attachment, as just narrated, are taken from my actual case files. It seems that most people are vulnerable to discarnate interference many times in the course of ordinary living. This does not mean that everyone in the world is possessed. The best defense against the spiritual intruders is awareness of the condition and strengthening the "spiritual immune system" as described in Appendix B. We are not helpless vicitms in the struggle with unseen influences.

Mind Fragment of a Living Person

It is not unusual to discover a mind fragment of a living person with a client. It may first appear to be an attached Earthbound soul, yet it turns out to be a fragment that has split away from the body/mind of another person.

The Terminated Pregnancy

A pregnancy may end in spontaneous abortion or through medical intervention, usually by the choice of the mother. It can be a difficult and painful choice, and many women suffer intense guilt and shame following the procedure, as well as a sense of loss.

However, the burden of choice is not the sole responsibility of the mother, though it usually feels that way. In the spiritual framework of regression therapy, the Lifescript of each soul includes its own opportunities in the upcoming incarnation. No one is respnosble for the choices of another soul. This certainly applies to mother and child. There is always a learning, a spiritual lesson, in each interaction between beings. And always present is love, unconditional and nonjudgmental.

Many situations - for example, marriage, pregnancy, and termination of pregnancy - involve two or more beings and each has its own part in the plan. If each being is responsible for its experience and the details of the Lifescript, then blame, shame, guilt, and remorse are false. We serve each other by fulfilling our agreed part on the Lifescript.

Inspiration Possession and Influence

Frederic Thompson was apparently influenced by R. Swain Gifford, a prominent artist who died in 1905. They had only a brief acquaintance prior to Gifford's death. The following summer, Thompson gave in to overwhelming urges to paint. The subjects of the paintings were unknown to Thompson, yet on investigation they were found to be similar to Gifford's, in particular one of Gifford's unfinished works. In this well-documented case of possession, more accurately described as overshadowing, Thompson assumed the artistic skill of the deceased artist.

Matthew Manning went to boarding school at age fifteen. Prior to his leaving his father's home, there had been an outbreak of poltergeist activity. Furniture was moved and rearranged, sometimes tipped over; puddles of water appeared on the floor; there were scribblings on walls; faucets and lights turned on and off. In the boarding school he attended, beds moved in the dorms, writing again appeared on walls, kitchen utensils rained in the dorms from out of midair. This ceased only when Matthew took up drawing instruments and began producing sketches, drawings, and paintings, purportedly from deceased masters.

Brazilian psychologist and psychic Luis Antonio Gasparetto reputedly produces works of art in the trance state, allegedly transmitted by the spirit of the great painters. He can hold a brush in each hand and in the toes of each foot, and can produce four paintings, the style of the deceased artist easily recognizable, in less than an hour.

As a child, Rosemary Brown believed she saw spirits around her family. At age seven, Franz Liszt began to appear. She studied piano for a year as a child and a year and a half as an adult. Under the direction of, and partial possession by, Liszt, she gave excellent performances of difficult piano compositions.

Pearl Curran produced more than four thousand pages of fine literary work over a period of twenty-four years. The spirit, who claimed to be Patience Worth, transmitted the work written in late Medieval English. Curran had little education and limited exposure to English literature.

Robert Louis Stevenson credited his "little people," or "brownies," as he called them, for much of his literary output.

These are examples of inspirational possession. There is no indication that the "possessors" are Earthbound souls.

Can higher beings impart skills to living people? Is it possible for a more advanced spirit to manipulate or control the mind and body of a living person, creating art, prose, or music such as these people produced? Such questions surpass human understanding and are part of the mystery of consciousness.

Some people can go into a trance or altered state of consciousness and allow other personalities to speak, using their voices. The older term is "mediumship"; today it is usually termed "channeling." In the early days of nineteenth-century Spiritualism, communication from the spirits of the deceased consisted of raps and knocking sounds. This spirit communication changed to direct voice contact through persons with mediumistic ability. Then as now, loved ones in the Light can bring messages of assurance or assistance for ones still living. When they assume the familiar identity, there is recognition without fear."

Let me humbly suggest that single soul occupancy is the goal. People talking about possession like it's cool or interesting don't really understand possession if you ask me. Archons/Djinn will start talking in your head like it's your own voice and pretty soon you start believing it. Next thing you know they got control cause you gave it to them. Revoke your consent to these entities. Take back your sovereignty. Once you see it they have no power over you.

Let me humbly suggest that single soul occupancy is the goal. People talking about possession like it's cool or interesting don't really understand possession if you ask me. Archons/Djinn will start talking in your head like it's your own voice and pretty soon you start believing it. Next thing you know they got control cause you gave it to them. Revoke your consent to these entities. Take back your sovereignty. Once you see it they have no power over you.

Aka 'schizophrenia'...

^ eh, LSD, PCP and moth balls.

and before you ask "all at the same time?"

sure, why not, plus i'll have one of each.

Aka 'schizophrenia'...
I have a lot of doubts about how they classify this illness. Seems a lot of the criteria one would have to meet falls onto a lot of people, but most of those never get diagnosed. Not being totally objective here, but I'm thinking mostly of the ones who claim they hear the word of God and recite their visions as they come.

Having a bit of a liking for some of the principles of Gnosticism, like the part about the alleged god of this world being a demented madman, I think it could be said that most of those voices heard aren't coming from a 'True god' but rather the charlatan running most of the show. Without an objective morality this is really hard to deeply clarify.

More on the subject of possession, though. I've put together some of my own interpretations from reading books and sources on shamanism and sorcery. It seems these 'voices', entities, parasites, archons or whatever could be the result of what the shamans call an 'ally' getting a little bit too far ahead of oneself. Arnold Mindell has traveled the world and assisted many people with his knowledge about shamanism. One of those was a schizophrenic young adult who was tormented by a demon, often becoming fully possessed by the entity. Mindell found a way for the man to use that incredible strength that he possessed in that state by 'taming' the demon.

Taming the inner demons is a nearly impossible task and often-times can't be done on their own. Like the old legend goes of the Indian telling his son about an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other waging a fierce battle. The child asks, "Which one wins?" with the answer being, "The one you feed." I think it's interesting but not something everybody cares to look into. Not everyone has to. Dealing with these entities is not often by choice. Reaching a certain level of involvement spiritually means there is no going back and the path ahead has many splits, turns, and twists in every direction. A proper guide can turn the tides. Having a guide that is not a proper ally could destroy your life or worse.

About four years ago I nearly died and ever since in times when im under extreme stress or humiliation I seem to be overtaken by a young girl. my voice changes and I no longer act like a man. Even when im not stressed ive exhibited behavoir that you would expect from a female rather than male. This has a happened without me taking any steps to manifest it in anyway. I was afraid i was becoming gender-fluid without wanting to be.

It's been very embarrassing and i think long-term benzo use has something to do with it. Ive been a scared little mouse ever since I stopped taking klonopin; I'm also more sexy now...

Aye you know some people like producers have a thing called (tinnitus). And sometimes those things get to you at points and became like a little bell which rings when events gets over you too much, it's possible it would be this and not a spirit to be blamed to. It's possible to be something from childhood or from a person in your life like take a note what was the last person you talked to before you had that accident? And if it's possible the topic in which you we're approached also the location but that doesn't do much, just thing a while back even though isn't that healthy to think bout' past. I don't know which one to choose and give a line to you because you don't know much about the problem either so like fuck it man let's say it's from a long-term drug abuse and that wouldn't be benzos and it would be a psychedelic and nothing else to be included. Think about the problem yourself a bit more when you have some alone time tho don't overthink, overthink kills.