• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Enteties (The Archon/Djinn)

The name "Archons" is taken from the Gnostic Nag Hammadi scrolls. They were in fashion for about a year, but no one seems to be talking about them now. They were supposed to be a hyper-dimensional race, that was either above all alien races, or had one unknown race above them.

But I was thinking more in terms of our "private" enteties that those who are involved with healing and energy-work remove, and traditionally have been done, and is still being done, in the form of Exorcism. In fact, Jesus mentions "the casting out of evil spirits" quite a few times in the Bible.

He says "They only come to empty hearts and minds" (thanks for that) and sometimes it says someone was possessed by evil spirits that often threw them to the floor. At first I thought this was meant in a symbolic sense, then I realised it means them actually being "thrown to the floor" by having a seizure.

The ones I saw looked like a cross between humans and trolls. But as they're non-physical I guess they might take any shape. And negative enteties like to look scary/ugly, like demons.

Yes, Islam has the Djinn. They have more on this stuff than Christianity.

So, from what I can tell, the djinn is also known as genie, which is often represented as coming from a bottle.

The djinn/genie have apparently existed since before Christianity, as did wine, which existed before Islam.

Bottled wine has been around for millennia.

It may be, then, that these are a representation/metaphor of what occurs when someone drinks wine, and their thoughts and behaviour become altered or influenced in some way.

That's just what logic tells me.

^^ I stopped believing that the worldly powers were dictated by some kind of demonic force because it didn't really make sense to me... Now it kinda does.

It could explain the people who lack a conscience and empathy. Those who hold power politically and in the corporate world are more likely to be clinical sociopaths and psychopaths, according to a study a couple of years ago reported int he Wall Street Journal and ohter mainstream outlets. People in power often got there by doing things that would horrify anyone with a conscience. Both of those two personality types lack empathy, by definition, and are incurable. so, if they were archons and lacking human human souls (something that has the spark of the divine adn therefore empathy and conscience), that would explain it. Not that this thread is supposed to make sense. I'm just going along with it.

Fair enough. As with most supernatural claims, this just raises more questions rather than truly explaining anything.

Humans can be terrible, invoking supernatural input as causal is a cop out.

The psychic vampirism thing isn't really that far out. It has been taught by many of the great spiritual masters and is also a part of Jungian psychiatry and has helped to heal many people. If you really investigate it, it does seem likely that it's real.

Nafs I Ammara
Fana Azif
I am the Infidel
Fiendish Insects encircle Me
Howling Winds Wraiths
Surrounding me disembodied Ka
Dulcarnon
Hideous Unseen
Speaking in Tongues
Heard only by the Mad
Shrieking Insects Swarm over Me
Suffocate Me
Suffocate my Soul
Majun I am Empty
Crawling Reptiles Devour my Soul
They utterly and completely Annihilate Me
I can hear the Howling of the Jinn
Echoing in the mountains of Kaf

Nafs I Ammara
Fana Azif
I am the Infidel
Fiendish Insects encircle Me
Howling Winds Wraiths
Surrounding me disembodied Ka
Dulcarnon
Hideous Unseen
Speaking in Tongues
Heard only by the Mad
Shrieking Insects Swarm over Me
Suffocate Me
Suffocate my Soul
Majun I am Empty
Crawling Reptiles Devour my Soul
They utterly and completely Annihilate Me
I can hear the Howling of the Jinn
Echoing in the mountains of Kaf

Damn. Im actually impressed. Metal vocals bother me mostly but that was creative as hell.

So Ninae, do you believe these spirits/demons whatever are actual physical beings?

No, they're from the non-physical dimensions, that's why we can't see them and they have the advantage. Because they can see us, including all our thoughts and feelings. They see into us.

They're usually said to be 4th dimensional, but I guess could be from all the way up to the 6th dimension, where the angelic/demonic forces are.

What is a non-physical dimension and how do you know where these things reside?

Isn't a non-physical dimension something that doesn't exist? ;)

But you make claims as to where they exist like they are real places. If you said they exist outside of space or time or anything rather than saying they inhabit the 6th dimension I would at least kind of understand that.

Not my claims, just how people tend to describe them. They are obviously in a different dimension, but would be hard for us to say anything exact about that. A dimension some of us go to when we die, maybe.