• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

So I did Dutch lions last night. Looked identical to the old ones but recently sourced so I was conscious they may be copies. Nope - exactly the same. 2.5 throughout the night and I was in heaven.

Enjoying a lovely afterglow now, with 20mg Valium in the hatch and a roast beef and an ale in the local. Was so horny when I woke up but just couldn't perform after tugging the little fella for ages!!

Has no one else been getting (round) pink mistis?

Theres been a constant flow of them in Bristol now for ages  old school type rush with an actual come up, nice energy and real mdma feelings unlike almost every other pill I've done in past fuck knows how long haha, I'd say there about 140mg of good clean proper mdma. I've done pills for a decade or so and I take em in halves after a few beers, there lovely!

there very light pink well pressed with a slight shine lots speckles with a sweet smell, and I'd there the average old standard (round) pill size

Haven't seen anyone mention them on here though, anyone else had them?

Not heard of them no.

In other news, a guy who has been good with other stuff in the past has some crystal. Claims it's amazing of course. It looks like this stuff I found a picture of in this thread from about 2 years ago..... Has anyone had any good crystal of late, and has anyone had anything that looks like this of late? The biggest worry I have over it is is that it was described to me as "dutch crystal"....like that's the selling kicker nowadays :-(

Srz38fp.jpg

Not heard of them no.

In other news, a guy who has been good with other stuff in the past has some crystal. Claims it's amazing of course. It looks like this stuff I found a picture of in this thread from about 2 years ago..... Has anyone had any good crystal of late, and has anyone had anything that looks like this of late? The biggest worry I have over it is is that it was described to me as "dutch crystal"....like that's the selling kicker nowadays :-(

Srz38fp.jpg

Looks similar to the gear I got on last weekend had a blast and the comedown was smooth and gradual, loads of energy but you can't tell from a pic could be anything

Having a bit of a look around at pills, I see some pale blue dutch lions, I assume they would be no relation to the peach dutch lions and therefore probably not worth bothering with? Also found these which, being low strength both claimed and tested, would seem somewhat promising on the theory of "they only make them super strong if they wouldn't sell at smaller dose". Anyone tried those?

Would I be better off just skipping on pills entirely and going for crystal? There's some with good results from lab-test that might be worth going for, and plenty advertised as being dutch that seems eminently skippable. Thoughts?

Having a bit of a look around at pills, I see some pale blue dutch lions, I assume they would be no relation to the peach dutch lions and therefore probably not worth bothering with? Also found these which, being low strength both claimed and tested, would seem somewhat promising on the theory of "they only make them super strong if they wouldn't sell at smaller dose". Anyone tried those?

Would I be better off just skipping on pills entirely and going for crystal? There's some with good results from lab-test that might be worth going for, and plenty advertised as being dutch that seems eminently skippable. Thoughts?

Wouldn't risk the ghost press. Been around for ages and lots of copies.

http://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34781

Last edited:
I've not had them, but have a feeling those blue lions will be quite good, just a tad milder than the orange. My dealer had both at the same time

I've not had them, but have a feeling those blue lions will be quite good, just a tad milder than the orange. My dealer had both at the same time

Noted, I'll probably still go for crystal unless they get a specific positive review, as I want to be as sure as possible everything goes right for this.

proper blue ghosts still knocking about, the lower dose spread of pills like this one certainly helps avoid mongyness I find

Has no one else been getting (round) pink mistis?

Theres been a constant flow of them in Bristol now for ages  old school type rush with an actual come up, nice energy and real mdma feelings unlike almost every other pill I've done in past fuck knows how long haha, I'd say there about 140mg of good clean proper mdma. I've done pills for a decade or so and I take em in halves after a few beers, there lovely!

there very light pink well pressed with a slight shine lots speckles with a sweet smell, and I'd there the average old standard (round) pill size

Haven't seen anyone mention them on here though, anyone else had them?

saw some light pink mercedes on pillreports, could it be them? or similar?

http://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=35592

As someone with ADHD (so already having a dodgy dopaminergic system), with my condition improving a lot since childhood, despite massive abuse of MDMA and other drugs, it's not something I'm worried about. I don't feel like MDMA has caused me any damage that is noticeable. In fact, the positive effects it's had on me are much more apparent than anything else it may have done. As always, everyone is different, so I'm not saying it's safe to hammer any drug.

Sorry to go off topic....but can any of you part like-minded individuals recommend a decent night out in East London this saturday? Please feel free to PM me any recommendations to avoid this going off topic!
(Would normally go to Bloc-Autumn St, but nothing is on) Anything techno will work, but mainly interested in a good atmosphere/setting. Was really looking forward to 808 state but they've cancelled.