• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Also a lot of dark brown mdma going about which seems to be doing the trick much better than the clear stuff. I know they say it's brown due to impurities but wow it had me flying anyone else bumped into any? Absolutely reeks of aniseed.

Mate just got 5grams of MDMA from Holland for the weekend. Same as the clear stuff I posted before in looks only this is direct from NL, and it smells of ACETONE, the MDMA is wet aswell, well over 5g that he paid for. I've noticed this with the clear crystals when I've crushed have all had not a whiff of the aniseed smell of old.

Try it and see but a lot of the obvious glycidate stuff doesn't smell of aniseed or pills at all. Smells kind of like the solvents in wet speed paste. It's always clear/opaque looking too it seems. The brown stuff I've had in recent years is usually better even though colour is said to mean nothing to the purity of it.

If the north faces are the follow ups to the Dutch lions then the marquis result is different. Report on PR says black so it's different MDMA. Red lions also go black.

Mate just got 5grams of MDMA from Holland for the weekend. Same as the clear stuff I posted before in looks only this is direct from NL, and it smells of ACETONE, the MDMA is wet aswell, well over 5g that he paid for. I've noticed this with the clear crystals when I've crushed have all had not a whiff of the aniseed smell of old.

Try it and see but a lot of the obvious glycidate stuff doesn't smell of aniseed or pills at all. Smells kind of like the solvents in wet speed paste. It's always clear/opaque looking too it seems. The brown stuff I've had in recent years is usually better even though colour is said to mean nothing to the purity of it.

Couldn't agree more about the browner md being a better more old school buzz. Not quite sure why but it seems to hit the spot the clear stuff that's being pumped out of Holland makes me feel mellow tbh. My friend tested on a marquis and it went to purple rather than black aswell, where as the clear stuff usually fizzes and goes straight to black.

Yeah it's so obvious now the marquis tells much more than whether it's just MDMA. It tells whether it's the glycidate shit or not as well. Purple = old formula.

Possibly different precursors being used I.e safrole but then everyone seems to say safrole produced mdma is nearly non existent apart from Canada

Roughly how long after stopping SSRIs should I be good to roll? Just as soon as they clear out, or do you need longer for things to re-adjust?

Ya know I'm supporting your investigative efforts mate but don't layer misinformation with more misinformation.

The acetone/aniseed smell, or lack of it, means little to nothing. The same with people talking about clear or brown batches etc.

I think we're at a dangerous point where anecdotal 'evidence' becomes the norm.

There's only really two things that matter, do tests say it's MDMA? Good, you're not going to die. Now how good is it? The latter result always disappoints.

I do support the PMK Glycidate theory but we need to remember we have no way of testing for that so it's hard to label (though I suspect correct). So that's another thing we need to be careful of using as a term, won't be long before dealers notice this and start saying 'not made with PMK Glycidate'

Ya know I'm supporting your investigative efforts mate but don't layer misinformation with more misinformation.

The acetone/aniseed smell, or lack of it, means little to nothing. The same with people talking about clear or brown batches etc.

I think we're at a dangerous point where anecdotal 'evidence' becomes the norm.

There's only really two things that matter, do tests say it's MDMA? Good, you're not going to die. Now how good is it? The latter result always disappoints.

I do support the PMK Glycidate theory but we need to remember we have no way of testing for that so it's hard to label (though I suspect correct). So that's another thing we need to be careful of using as a term, won't be long before dealers notice this and start saying 'not made with PMK Glycidate'

I love you, Tec.
I was about to post almost exactly the same thing.
On that note it'd be a good idea to notice the sudden increase in stuff tagged as "Saffrole made" coinciding with the flow of conversation in this very thread....

Chemistry is intimidating to the point of terror to most people, I get that, but it's unwarranted.
Take a little time every now and then to even just google a concept, after a while you'll notice that the most complex sounding concepts still rely on very basic fundamentals and a tiny bit of logic. You'd be surprised just how much you can apply to junkiedom. ;)

I did say colour means nothing to crystal purity didn't I? The last few batches of MDMA I've seen had that acetone smell and none of them had the magic. I'm not saying the brown stuff that smells of aniseed will always be good, just I've personally had more luck with it the past couple of years man. I was just posting my experience it's not be taken as gospel by any means.

I don't recall pre drought stuff ever smelling of acetone. So what I was saying is that seems to be a sign towards it being the shit stuff.

Acetone could may mean that the producer simply decided to clean it. But then again we all know there ain't any good chemists out there ?

I did say colour means nothing to crystal purity didn't I? The last few batches of MDMA I've seen had that acetone smell and none of them had the magic. I'm not saying the brown stuff that smells of aniseed will always be good, just I've personally had more luck with it the past couple of years man. I was just posting my experience it's not be taken as gospel by any means.

I don't recall pre drought stuff ever smelling of acetone. So what I was saying is that seems to be a sign towards it being the shit stuff.

There was zero animosity from Tec or I.
It's just that some people read a post and consider it gospel without ever considering that it may not be so, or even reading the conversation beforehand. :)

Acetone could may mean that the producer simply decided to clean it. But then again we all know there ain't any good chemists out there ��

Yup, the smell from the brown MDMA is that of the condensed reagents trapped within the crystalline lattice (beautiful name for a beautiful thing) due to rushed production.
Clear stuff doesn't release those vapours because they simply aren't there. A change in smell is inevitable.

Hey guys just came to London a few months ago, have no idea what kind of candys are available these days. ;)

Was living in SE Asia till last year, theres good party scene over there.

How did you get on?

Trying them tomorrow night, got 2 and so have my 2 mates, so a good sample size!

Give my until Sunday night and I will report back here

Hey mate, just had a question about Dutch Lions, are they from the Netherlands or locally made?

Looking forward to hear from you about your experience with it. ;)

Roughly how long after stopping SSRIs should I be good to roll? Just as soon as they clear out, or do you need longer for things to re-adjust?
If you're completely off them, I'd reckon a couple of weeks would be enough time to feel MDMA properly. It totally depends on your brain chemistry, and how fast your serotonin transporters get back to normal. The worse that can happen is that you don't feel much, so just try again, a week or so later. SSRIs block serotonin reuptake sites, which stops MDMA from entering the synapse and having serotonergic action. SSRIs cause downregulation of serotonin receptors, because of the amount of serotonin that's left available. There's a theory that SSRIs actually work by reducing serotonin action, and there's even antidepressants that purposely lower serotonin levels, just because that actually works for some people. There's no real evidence that just boosting serotonin levels helps depression/anxiety/whatever. It could be the opposite, depending on the person. It's the reason people complain of brain-zaps coming off SSRIs, because it's serotonin receptors returning to to normal, like after a mad night on pills. Suck it, and see, but don't be surprised if the MDMA is shit! ;)

Major7: Dutch Lions are Dutch, funnily enough. :)

Uh okay thanks mate. Well actually dutch pills are hard to find in the place where I was living before. Most of them were locally made and of poorer quality.

I have heard a lot of good stories from my friends about dutch pills. Hope I can get my hands on some good dutch candys. haha.

If you're completely off them, I'd reckon a couple of weeks would be enough time to feel MDMA properly. It totally depends on your brain chemistry, and how fast your serotonin transporters get back to normal. The worse that can happen is that you don't feel much, so just try again, a week or so later. SSRIs block serotonin reuptake sites, which stops MDMA from entering the synapse and having serotonergic action. SSRIs cause downregulation of serotonin receptors, because of the amount of serotonin that's left available. There's a theory that SSRIs actually work by reducing serotonin action, and there's even antidepressants that purposely lower serotonin levels, just because that actually works for some people. There's no real evidence that just boosting serotonin levels helps depression/anxiety/whatever. It could be the opposite, depending on the person. It's the reason people complain of brain-zaps coming off SSRIs, because it's serotonin receptors returning to to normal, like after a mad night on pills. Suck it, and see, but don't be surprised if the MDMA is shit! ;)

My plan is to try and roll a month after my last pill of fluoxetine, which should mean the fluox is pretty clear but there's still some norfluox kicking around in me, hopefully as I was only on fluox for 6 weeks it won't be enough to be a problem, but we'll see on the day I guess. May go for a trial run a week before, I assume trial running the night before would be unwise as I would still be feeling the comedown on the proper day, but it would give a better indication than closer to stopping fluox. Should I be looking to hae a test run somewhere in between those two extremes, or should I just suck it and see on the day, and bring something to serve as a backup just in case?