• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

You guys may wanna check out the stickied PMMA Warning Thread at the top of the page.
Especially if you're a resident of the kilted Nether reaches of the kingdom.

Thanks man, shocking...a good example of why people should invest in a test kit. Thankfully no sign of these in the (kilted) capital!!

Has anyone seen blue heart shaped pills around recently? I got given 4 today (came from Dublin) but don't see any recent reports. Last uk reports were PMA around 2013. Not able to reagent rest until next week :s

I'm planning to pick up some crystal MDMA next month, the seller is well-known and claims it was made from safrole, so I am interested in testing the optical isomerism of it. I believe this could be accomplished relatively easily at home with a simple set up, although I would of course appreciate input/"you're dumb, that wouldn't work because..." from someone with better chem knowledge than me.

The basis of my plan is I have a pair of polarising sunglasses to hand, and in theory a balanced mix of isomers as Sprout reckons safrole-derived MDMA should contain would produce no rotation of polarised light. Obviously I'd test the setup with, say, D-phenylalanine or some other easily available chiral compound to make sure a null signal is actually due to the isomers present and not just a non-functional setup, but if the theory holds it would give some actual data to work with, and the setup could be easily duplicated by anyone else, so if say Sid still has some of the crystal he was munching on a few weeks back that he reckoned was PMK-gly derived, we could actually test if there is a different ratio of isomers present, at least qualitively.
I have no idea about what any of that means but i say go for it Squid :)

I can try and explain if you're interested. If not, just think of it like a gaydar for MDMA : P
It would just go over my head. I did a little chemistry at uni but it was only a little and far from my favourite subject. If it works you should market a line of safrole detecting mdma glasses..

If the data holds up, then I'd definitely write up the process so anyone interested could follow it and test their substance, though you'd need to be sure you have MDMA first. The other nice thing about it is, assuming you can get meaningful info from about 100 mg in a glass of water (which would be tested with whatever chiral compound I use as a refeerence), you would still be able to just chug the glass afterwards and not lose any of your MDMA on testing. If it takes more to be noticable you might need to make a stronger solution and only dose some of it, which would get a little more fiddly, but still, the potential to get answers on this is valuable.

Where's Sprout when you need someone to discuss chemistry on, anyway?
I hope FUBAR hasn't got him. He has a watermelon and he's going to put it somewhere. .

Last iteration

Updated.

~Sprout

An interesting 5 minute video on the causes of addiction: http://theunboundedspirit.com/drugs...video-will-change-your-view-on-drugs-forever/
The animation is bullshit many people come out of hospital addicted to pain pills afer being on diamorphine in the states when the insurncen runs out they end up on smack as its cheaper - same as the thousands that came back from vietnam - thats when heroin became big business 60's/70's with the cia bringing in kilos in body bags

Has anyone tried/got any intel on pink love hearts?

You've probably already seen that the heart press is very variable and been around for ages.

IMO test or go for something a little less copied and more obviously a fresh press. Ive been offered hearts many times over the years one I know for sure circa 2013 @ cream fields was PMMA, was forewarned due friend reports so declined. It has been known that people will keep hold of duds / adulterated until the music dies down then try again to shift them.

Pink redbulls or Ying and yangs anyone?

Don't expect much, but will they be vaguely pleasant?

Had the pink red bulls the other weekend, they felt like a strong dose but there's the usual sense of something lacking from the experience. Everyone that necked a full one was wretching on the comeup so halving might be advisable!

I still have fun taking MD in a completely chill setting like at home, doing it with a partner or with friends.

I've recently procured a G of MD but all this talk of mongy dysphoric experiences isn't making me leap on it like I would've in the past :/

Safrole stuff in the EU where the only precursor used is glycidate. The only real safrole MDMA (which is available to us) is the Canadian stuff IMO and it's impure because their chemists are shit.

I'm in Canada and got some cola crystal MDMA a couple months ago. I took 150mg and it was indeed seriously lacking. I got some white MDA crystal from the same guy at the same time and it is absolutely fire so clearly it was made by two different chemists one being good and the other being shit. I've noticed the MDA here is usually better than the MDMA so my advice is to not bother ordering anything other than MDA from Canada.

You've probably already seen that the heart press is very variable and been around for ages.

IMO test or go for something a little less copied and more obviously a fresh press. Ive been offered hearts many times over the years one I know for sure circa 2013 @ cream fields was PMMA, was forewarned due friend reports so declined. It has been known that people will keep hold of duds / adulterated until the music dies down then try again to shift them.

Thanks for that, I completely agree. It's definitely a press that's been around for ages in many different guises, some of which have been adulterated. I can't find anything recent online, so I suspect your last point may well be true ?

I've passed on them and the hunt for quality continues.

Pink/orange north faces anyone had any ? Think their a rather new Dutch press with supposedly 200+mg of mdma. I had one recently after not touching mdma since new years eve so a good 2 month break. Slow come up but loads of empathy and felt very clean a little bit overwhelming at points. Comedown wasn't too harsh and normally I redose but the 1 pill was enough. Anyone else had any ?

Blimey all that bother with chemistry and isomers etc etc i remember in the ol days (lights pipe and puts on slippers) I just use to whack a crumb on some foil or the end of a ciggy and if it smelled of aniseed when it was heated it was the real deal - weather it was 1-2 in rave or substantially more from Dealer Mc Dope. So glad I had my thrills back then..

Would this happen to be a point in time before the end user could find out in five seconds whether their experience and assumed knowledge is anything remotely like it should be?
And with the same ease any piece of shit dealer could learn how to rip people off even more effectively?

Tried blue lamborghinis. Triangle shaped outpressed lamborghini bull logo. Old school feel to them...loads of euphoria and energy!