• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

Now that is a very good question. I CBA to read all the threads so i will ask the vendor.

I once had a tab of LSD that i hid in my lighter for about 6 months before i found a suitable time and location to take it. It would have been exposed to some fairly extreme temperature and humidity variances. Ive only taken the stuff twice but that second tab seemed just as potent as the first one had done.

Last edited:
I got a fast response from the vendor: The 1P-LSD needs to be left in a cool dry dark place inside it's packet.

When I asked if you planned on buying more than 1, meaning that the packet would need to be opened at least twice they advised that that should definitely not cause any undue effects if you take the one blotter and reseal straight away.

My ambitious goals for the day: Drop some 2C-B and listen to Soundface. Should be a good day, the only thing that would improve it is my speed finally showing up...

Nice one. What sort of dose and ROA are you planning?

I'm supposed to go for a drink but, after the past few weekends, I've developed such a fear. Alcohol either changes my personality completely or exaggerates it to a high degree. The last few weekends have been very foggy and I'm afraid that I'll become a local pariah. I found out today that I caused an incident last week when I asked a group of women to guard my table while I smoked. My words came out wrong and I called them rough looking instead of tough looking 8)

Nice one. What sort of dose and ROA are you planning?

I'm supposed to go for a drink but, after the past few weekends, I've developed such a fear. Alcohol either changes my personality completely or exaggerates it to a high degree. The last few weekends have been very foggy and I'm afraid that I'll become a local pariah. I found out today that I caused an incident last week when I asked a group of women to guard my table while I smoked. My words came out wrong and I called them rough looking instead of tough looking 8)

Gonna be bombing 15 mg to start, and calibrating from there.

That's rough man, maybe try something else instead sociable instead of drinking? I like phet for clubbing, but that may just be my predelicitions to stims speaking.

Despite how it may appear on here sometimes, I don't take drugs so much any more. Definitely not in public anyway. I live in a wee Irish town and there's not much alternative around here. Stims are a bit of a no-no for me as I have precious little leeway with my dopamine levels. Psychedelics are the one thing I indulge in and I need to give them a good rest for a while. I suppose I could try drinking responsibly!

I'm all out of drugs and intend to keep it that way. I never thought I'd see the day, but I barely smoke weed any more either. I might need to find a thumb to settle under :\

Bottoms up! Went with 16 mg instead of 15 because I have a questionable improvised spatula, but hopefully no harm done. Now to just chill for an hour till it kicks in...

Have fun. 30mg was a sweet spot for me. If you are happy with being punched in the face, for the sake of consuming a drug snorting it is a lot more powerful. I never thought it was that bad, but most people would disagree.

Tracers have started showing up, unfortunately I seem to be getting a bit of nausea, but otherwise I am having quite a good time.

Try plugging it next time.

Less material needed, faster come up, eliminates nausea, makes for great anecdotal conversation at gatherings.

ps: enjoy :D

Down to 75mg a day as of today (from 225mg a day)

One week of 75 and then I'm off venlafaxine. I'm on 175mg of pregabalin from a 400mg capsule (whatever other crap is in the 400mg, along with 300mg of active drug)

So hopefully in a week or 2 I'll be off everything. :)

Then I can enjoy 1p-lsd properly!

Well, that was annoying. Ended up feeling super nauseous in any position other than lying on the back, so I just curled up in bed for the entire trip, and missed most of it being asleep. Probably not a good idea to drop on 33 hours of no sleep really. Interested in trying again, and I'll try plugging like suggested, and have a travel sickness pill before hand, which hopefully should help some. Gonna go get some dinner now it's all worn off, and do roughly a mile of NHS paperwork.

It's possible also the nausea was related to SSRI withdrawal, as that has definitely been affecting me the past few days and I would not be surprised if a SRA drug screwed with that. Hopefully that's all cleared out soon enough...

Also going to try a lighter dose at a later date and see if I can hit the roll level instead of tripping balls level, as even without the nausea all the warping, colours and whatnot I was getting at 16 mg would be a bit too much for clubbing I feel.

2cb is a drug I wouldnt really do on its own. It's more of an enhancer for me, and synergy with other drugs makes it amazing. 2cb and MDMA is amazing. The synergy between the two is unreal. 2cb+MDMA+Ketamine+Nos at a free party was pretty cool. On it's own it can be quite the heavy psychedelic at higher doses. 2ci on its own I find amazing at high doses though.

2cb is a drug I wouldnt really do on its own. It's more of an enhancer for me, and synergy with other drugs makes it amazing. 2cb and MDMA is amazing. The synergy between the two is unreal. 2cb+MDMA+Ketamine+Nos at a free party was pretty cool. On it's own it can be quite the heavy psychedelic at higher doses. 2ci on its own I find amazing at high doses though.

Might give it a go when I drop my E at the end of the month then. I am interested in seeing if I can hit the reputed MDMA-alike dose, as by all accounts 2C-B is a lot better for you than MDMA, so it'd be potentially suitable as a weekend thing, unlike MDMA. If that doesn't work out it's just back to speeding though.

Honestly 2cb comes in to a world of it's own, when mixed with certain drugs. Specially MDMA. 15mg of 2cb isn't going to give you a lot on its own. It never gets like MDMA though, or for me at least. Just futuristicy visuals. Can have some legs at high doses on it's own. But that stuff is better enjoyed to enhance other drugs, and pretty wack, by its self. IMO/IME of course.

I dunno, I've had great times on just 2c-b alone, something like 2C-D I can understand being described as psychedelic tofu and can be mixed with a bunch of things to great affect, but sounds like squid should've been well rested before embarking on a trip and it's not uncommon for people to suffer from nausea with the 2c-xs.

30mg turned my room into rainbow world from mario kart.

Next time you dabble with it, just get some sleep beforehand, plug it, and you won't find yourself curled up in feeling sick :) (it'll be worth it)

Yeah It can be a very strong head fuck, and the visuals can almost become blinding. 30mg for me also seems to be where the head space comes in. Some 2cs have a super body load though. High dose 2ci had a very heavy body load on me, but that was just part of the experience.

Yeah I found 2C-I quite uncomfortable and jittery, not even at that high of a dose. But then again, I spent the trip indoors, arguing with someone over MSN. Which just made the whole experience shite...I still need to give 2C-E a go and then I'm not that bothered about any others.

2cb and MDMA is an amazing experience and if you have good speed then its something else :D - I tried mixing mushrooms into the mix and that was a very trippy experience (was great dancing on it though :D)

Morning Eadd :) - I hope you all have a great day.

Finished the decorating last night - going for new furniture over the weekend

jniGWgl.jpg

Last edited: