• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

Squid is our resident star nublet, and easily one of my favourite EADD'ers in history.
:)

Though I'm still a lil' pissed off that I graced you with images of my corsetry and didn't even get a reply! 8o

Right guys, I have plans to beef out our Index with threads of note from other sub-forums.
If you know of a valuable piece that could be added then lemme know and I'll do my job. :)
Australian Drug Discussion and Non-Electronic Music Discussion are pretty notable ;)

Last edited:
AusDD is so notable that its members diffused into EADD. ;)

Notably deserted :(

brb, i think i have something in my eye...:( :(

Last edited:
All the convicts we didn't want we shipped off to Dingoland.
And now we're poaching your best posters.

Rule Britannia!
=D <3

12799050_449226818584441_3150421938026714748_n.jpg

Nice scooter :) My old man used to ride a lambretta in the 60s. He really regrets selling it..

Fuck i love that film.
Phil Daniels is the man.

"You should cut down on yer pork life mate, get some exercise!"

Bit of an odd question but: do any of you guys have a running EPIsuite program?

Fairly standard software for anyone in Bio/chem/tox. though. :)

Holy mother of fuck.

Just been clearing out a storage cupboard and found a small suitcase in there. Opened it up to find another bag inside, and again, and again.
In the center of this Inception-esque progression was a box of polyethylene gloves, a liter of physiological saline, a few sachets of Ascorbate, some microporous filters, ten 1ml BD hypodermics, a few dozen alcohol swabs and a vial of concentrated Fentanyl solution.

The fuck?

Holy mother of fuck.

Just been clearing out a storage cupboard and found a small suitcase in there. Opened it up to find another bag inside, and again, and again.
In the center of this Inception-esque progression was a box of polyethylene gloves, a liter of physiological saline, a few sachets of Ascorbate, some microporous filters, ten 1ml BD hypodermics, a few dozen alcohol swabs and a vial of concentrated Fentanyl solution.

The fuck?

Be the bigger man sprout and bin it....