Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MXP / 130mg) - 1st Time - XR dissociation

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I got a sample of half a gram of MXP and I took it expecting an mxe like experience. In comparison to mxe, ketamine, and dxm, the effects are very clean and crisp. It sort of feels like a cleaner DXM body feeling with the MXE mania; very robotic and cold with a very clean and warm stimulation.

(9:00 : +00:00) Dosed 100mg in a rolling paper. Sitting on the computer listening to music and browsing reddit.

(10:00 : +01:00) First alerts noticed; I feel slightly dissociated and stimulated. It feels nice to move and music sounds "lighter".

(11:00 : +02:00) Effects have been coming in waves that are slightly increasing in intensity. The buildup of this drug is very slow, it doesn't feel like things have changed much from the last hour except I feel slightly floatier and more dissociated. I snort about 30mg of powder to increase the effects stupidly. The stimulation and dissociation are very clean and pleasant, I saw someone describe it as very clinical feeling online and it most certainly does feel like something you'd get in a hospital. I consider taking a big redose but I didn't (thank god)

(12:00 : +03:00) It hits me, hard. I was very much caught off guard and it really surprised me. I feel my thoughts become manic and frenzied like good mxe and my body feels very light and numb. Music sounds great and I feel very alive and creative. The effects were perfect here, I was very much enjoying the high but this was not even the peak.

(1:00 : +04:00) Focus becomes difficult, I feel a typical intense dissociative body high. I lay down and listen to music but I don't see much in terms of closed eye visuals yet. My thoughts still feel manic and stimulated.

(2:00 : +05:00) Oh god the high is still building. My thoughts take on sort of a robotic metalic feeling. I feel like an outside observer with no emotion or ability to focus on anything. I watch TV and I can't follow whats going on, I don't feel alive. Everything seems so flat and inhuman, and I have zero short term memory. Time makes no sense to me, minutes fly by in what feels like seconds.

(2:30 : +05:30) TV becomes too hard to follow, I just lay in bed in a purgatory like state. This dose can definitely scare the shit out of you if you aren't experienced with dissociatives. I don't understand what's going on and I do not enjoy this intensity at all. There aren't even any closed eye visuals! I just feel a very clean (annoyingly so) stimulation and a robotic headspace and numbness. My body feels somewhat good though, very dissociated but not in the mxe/ketamine way.

(4:00 : +07:00) I drug myself to sleep, the effects seem to be declining a little bit. Still very high though.

(2:00 : +15:00) I still feel slightly dissociated upon waking up. I have a nice warm afterglow which is always my favorite effect of dissociatives. The dose was too high to enjoy but I feel like this would be awesome at a rave because of the long duration and easy to handle effects. If you like dissociatives you will certainly like MXP, it's more of like an XR type dissociative but it has its own nice interpretation of the effects people take dissos for. I like MXE and ketamine a bit more, but MXP will definitely fill the void :)