• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Not Everyone Poops

If you are on here at 02:26am you are a junkie. Normal people do this thing where they close their eyes and lie in bed for hours on end when it is dark outside. What do you call it again?

If you are on here at 02:26am you are a junkie. Normal people do this thing where they close their eyes and lie in bed for hours on end when it is dark outside. What do you call it again?

I?m convinced alcohol and weed use has made me an insomniac, I am on a 38 hour shift that includes two nights of sleep and I?m up all night thinking about copping in two hours, it?s 6am and my dealer won?t be up until 10 prob :(

....if you don?t feel drunk after drinking half a 1.75 in 3 hours

....if the first time you tried Molly you did an entire gram

....if the first time you tried an opiate (hydro) you took 7 10mgs in 3 hours and tried to puke because your breathing was so slowed

....if you have stolen and knew you?d get cought

....if you try everything in your power to cop on payday

....if you wish your friends did more than smoke pot

....if you can?t save a measly dollar from your rent and grocery provided $600 a month income

....if you would rather meet new dealers than chicks

...if you wake up in hospital with your shirt ripped open as a doctor is pulling a needle out of your arm and your girlfriend is there telling you that you've overdosed and the first thing you say is "wow, that must have been good stuff"...

True story. First thing I did when I got discharged is score...

...if you often dream about using.
...if you get suicidal when you're holding but can't use because of an upcoming drug test.

If you cant take a shit in four days and when you do... it comes with blood. But you (me) keeps using...

If you live in a nice apartment complex/area with your parents but look in your own dumpster for cans and bottles so you can recycle 3$ and get gas to score that day and hope you won’t be stranded a few miles from home where you now have to panhandle for gas sick

You might be a junkie when you keep every single one of your dope bags, just in case something happens and you have to scrape /bag rinses to feel a little better from withdrawals..

Extreme junkie mode:

...if you're pretty sure you're the world record holder for not pooping. Especially for not needing it cut out surgically when you finally do go. 92 days :( o_O But at least I lost 60lbs from starvation.

...if you finally get the call and can't be slowed down by stopping for a withdrawal puke, so just puke out the window while driving down the interstate.

...if just looking at the spoon of shit you've scraped up because of the bits of dope makes you throw up.

...if you know that bunch of cottons has enough to feel something, but will definitely give you cotton fever again, and you have a very tough choice.

Very true.

When you keep saying you're going to quit, but can never make it past day 3 or 4.
When you haven't cleaned your room in months because you just don't have the energy.
When you tell yourself "I'll save this for tomorrow morning" but end up doing it before you go to bed.
Ok

Everywhere you go you are always on the lookout for someone to rob or and opportunity to fund your habit only joking ofcourse

You might be a junkie if you get your grandma to doll out your dark because you will just use all of it

You might be one if your grandma has to bring you your daily morning dose when you wake up

You might be a junkie if the fetanyl lollipops you stole (carefully sealing the box after) belonged to your best friend's dying 9-year old daughter.
Happenned to my sister.
. i want a fucking oxy/hydro combo lollipop. i didn't ever have this idea, this was probably terrible for me to read, i know that at some point this week my browser history will include 'how to make opiate lolipops' . welp, if you drool over the idea of an opiate lollipop... you might be a junkie.

...if you're pretty sure you're the world record holder for not pooping. Especially for not needing it cut out surgically when you finally do go. 92 days
OH MY GOD. i don't know how to even imagine this scenario, i know the hell of not going for 7-14 let alone 92 you might be my new hero for your extroardinary abilities.