• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Not Everyone Poops

You might be a junkie when you use more times in a day then the meals eaten...
You might be a junkie when everytime you use, you feel like you're cheating ( on your S/O)...

You might be a junky if you've used the same needle for a month.

When you search around in the carpet , under your dresser , between your seats in the car hoping to find a dropped pill. Got lucky twice .
Doing that always makes me feel like a junkie .

I found ten of them in a bag in my cup holder once, had convinced myself I had done them all.

I about wrecked my car lol, saw the corner of the bag out if the corner of my eye, leaned down to pick them up.

I was pretty far gone at the time, had convinced myself I'd shot them.

You might be a junkie if you'e asked the nurse taking your blood if you can just poke yourself because you'd do a better job at finding a vein than them.

THIS. I've done this before in the ER. I used to have penis veins on my arms now I have shit. Haven't used in years, but I still know where the invisible veins are.

I found ten of them in a bag in my cup holder once, had convinced myself I had done them all.

this only happened to me once. i found 3 roxies in my freezer that I though i had done one night. No idea why i would put them in my freezer but god was i happy i proceeded to slam them with MXE mixed in.

It happened to me alot, especially when I was doing meth, I would lose literally grams for weeks at a time.

You might be a junky if you have to duct tape work tools and hammers to yourself just so you can go and donate plasma. Didn't happen to me, friend of mine. Guess they check your weight at some of those places.

you might be a junky if you look thorugh people's medicine cabinets

You might be a junky if you look through every discarded cigarette pack you find looking for drugs...

If you got orange syringe caps in your bag, and didn't know they were there.
Or carry around one of those headphone/ear bud zip cases with a soda bottle top or whatever those metal ones are called to mix your shit up in.

You might be a junkie if the fetanyl lollipops you stole (carefully sealing the box after) belonged to your best friend's dying 9-year old daughter.
Happenned to my sister.

You might be a junkie if you search the medicine cabinet of every house to stay at.

Also, you might be a junkie if you wonder if that shady guy you just passed on the street was a drug dealer.