• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Not Everyone Poops

When you find yourself scraping your pipe with a used syringe to scrounge up a rez toke, because you can't afford to buy weed due to opiates being priority.

When you completely forget that q-tips are even used for personal hygiene.

When you can name more opioids than countries.

you might be a pill junkie if going to the pharmacy excites you and makes you crave drugs

You might be a junkie if you'e asked the nurse taking your blood if you can just poke yourself because you'd do a better job at finding a vein than them.

^ I seriously could have hit myself better than the n00b nurse who did it last time I got a blood draw, good lord

Very true.

When you keep saying you're going to quit, but can never make it past day 3 or 4.
When you haven't cleaned your room in months because you just don't have the energy.
When you tell yourself "I'll save this for tomorrow morning" but end up doing it before you go to bed.

oh my god, all three of these SO MUCH. Actually just started cleaning my room finally cuz it's so fucking disgusting. It's actually kind of nice to see it cleared up some... not as depressing..

When you realize that you have been posting on Bl for almost a year about tapering off opiates. Yet, as soon as you get your prescription filled, that plan goes out the window for the first two weeks of the month. by week 3, I taper out of necessity. It's like Groundhog's day every month.

When you believe that this time, taking your pills will give you the rush of energy like it did in the beginning, and cleaning the kitchen was fun. Those days are long gone.

When opiates are the first thing you think about every day, and the last thing you think about before going to bed.
And every second thought throughout the day...

You can drive 70 on the parkway and still manage to mix up and shoot your dope.

When you are fighting with yourself to stay clean, and pick up the phone and start dialing your pick up person, only to hang up after almost dialing, then dial again, rinse, repeat over and over again

When you are fighting with yourself to stay clean, and pick up the phone and start dialing your pick up person, only to hang up after almost dialing, then dial again, rinse, repeat over and over again

Haha ^ this too many times.

When someone sits next to you on the bus and they have a pill bottle in the open mesh pocket of their backpack and all you can think of are ways you could sneak your hand in there and grab the bottle without them noticing.

When the commercial for "Act" dry mouth comes on and they talk about how prescription meds cause "dry mouth" and you see script bottles in background and your mind wonders....

When you die from drowning in a bowl of cereal.

^ This made me lol, :D

When you are so used to using a free texting app, that you forgot you owe your phone service provider like $400

When you've made fake bus tickets in order to go pick up your drugs because you can afford just the drugs and no bus fare, but have to go across town to get said drugs.

When being called a "junkie" no longer offends you, but you definitely aren't proud.

When you have stayed clean for 4 days for a drug test, buy some dope for afterwards, then end up doing it as soon as you get it instead of waiting another 12 hours.

When you have activites to do while hanging out with friends because they will be nodding off the entire time.

When the word sorry has been used so many times it has absolutely no meaning to your people.

If you judge possessions by how many bags you can get for them. (Like looking at your friends ps4 and you think Thats like 30 bags!)

When your cell phone is off more than its on and you use someone elses to cop.

When you wear pants with bloodstains on them rather than buy new ones.

Your shoes are falling apart but you have no plans on buying new ones.

You dont even bother looking for work because you dont know if youre going to be sick day to day.

You can drive 70 on the parkway and still manage to mix up and shoot your dope.

Lol, I sniff my dope, but I do the same thing... CD case and rolled up bill, up to my nose, while driving down the highway haha. Fucked up.

Sticking 20+ used cottons in a cooker with the determination to get rid of withdrawals, and the praying to not get cotton fever.....

Sticking 20+ used cottons in a cooker with the determination to get rid of withdrawals, and the praying to not get cotton fever.....

Bruh be careful I really am worrying you gonna get sick with all the times your chancing it..

We know those cottons are as good as empty..

Maybe seek some maintance papa...

It's a much better existence then wd after wd with a few doped up days in the middle.

I am in no way passing judgment as I know the harsh reality of opiate addiction all to well..

Either way I wish you the best and hope all is well.

Bruh be careful I really am worrying you gonna get sick with all the times your chancing it..

We know those cottons are as good as empty..

Maybe seek some maintance papa...

It's a much better existence then wd after wd with a few doped up days in the middle.

I am in no way passing judgment as I know the harsh reality of opiate addiction all to well..

Either way I wish you the best and hope all is well.

Yeah you are right.. but when the urge takes over, apparently scrounging around for used cottons seems like a reasonable idea.... then after you do it you're like....... disgusted with yourself...