• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCVI V. Give Me Back My Pain Syringe, You Dick!

I am just hoping to be able to switch to otc tablets and they are the strongest i can get. Oxy is a fantastic analgesic but i dont want to get dependant on them. I will see how i go tomorrow. Very high tonight!

Yes but they are heavily subsidised through the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme. Pensioners and the Unemployed pay $6 a script. 20 Oxynorm 10mg IR Oxycodone tablets cost me $11 and 20 Oxycontin 40mg ER cost me $16 so they are pretty cheap.

Time for bed for me. Still nice and high. Going to read some of Mr Smiley by Howard Marks and hopefully fall asleep. Just took another 40mg of IR oxy so maybe i will be back later. Who knows. Have fun everyone.

Spent 45mins this morning stretching then went for a 10minute jog. Might go for another one later.

what's happenin people's? Been a busy day. Now to get to the serious business of weed and FIFA %)

Has anyone heard from Ceres? Not seen him around in a while :sus:

It looks like it will be a very long while before I'll be using again anything but weed again. Got myself into a situation now where things are so good and I've regained so much trust which has been rewarded with trust itself I would feel bad if I screwed this chance up. That and the spring is back in my step feeling healthy again which is gooood :)
Aye, it feels really good getting back to a place of trust within relationships, if like me, that you thought you'd never get again. Phoenix from the ashes 'n all that.

I know our level of trust isn't the best Sid, but trust me;), you're right. You would feel bad - at best - if you fucked it up. I'm about to start building good things again. If I get there only to smash and burn it all down again, someone just shoot me..

Good morning / evening everyone. Its a shitty day here so i think i will spend it reading and possibly getting a haircut. No oxy so far today. The back doesn't feel to bad.

Coffee time

Aye, it feels really good getting back to a place of trust within relationships, if like me, that you thought you'd never get again. Phoenix from the ashes 'n all that.

I know our level of trust isn't the best Sid, but trust me;), you're right. You would feel bad - at best - if you fucked it up. I'm about to start building good things again. If I get there only to smash and burn it all down again, someone just shoot me..

You won't because you've always got my hand <3

Managed to get through the day without strong opiates. This is a good sign. I think an afternoon nap is in order now after spending most of today reading.

When you're raking in billions from SRI's why on earth would you look at the glutamate system that, funnily enough, has been evidenced time and time again to be dysfunctional in every mental illness we suffer from?

Eh up FG! How's it hanging man? Is your situation any better yet?

now then mate not really but one day at a time i guess been what 4 months with out any form of stimulant all ive had is a few grams of weed and some benzos

had a bad time with Clonazolam two weeks ago took just one and all most straight away blacked out for best part of 3 days lost my house key and cash card and broke my front door trying to get back in to the place so never again with that one

so hows live treating you ?

now then mate not really but one day at a time i guess been what 4 months with out any form of stimulant all ive had is a few grams of weed and some benzos

had a bad time with Clonazolam two weeks ago took just one and all most straight away blacked out for best part of 3 days lost my house key and cash card and broke my front door trying to get back in to the place so never again with that one

One pill led to a three day blackout? Fuck thats heavy. Lucky thats all that happened....blackouts can end in all sorts of serious troubles.

Goodnight all. Sorry to the mods that i got a bit carried away by this perkins reformed character. I cant stand thieves and rip off merchants.

Have a good day everyone.

Shit, that's all a bit mad! I don't think you need me to tell you this, but perhaps laying off benzos would be a good idea? Did you ever manage to get Charlie back?

Goodnight all. Sorry to the mods that i got a bit carried away by this perkins reformed character. I cant stand thieves and rip off merchants.

Have a good day everyone.

I enjoyed reading it to be honest. His dad should have pulled out, and fired him over his mums back.

Too harsh?

Ive had another day without taking any oxy which is good. A bit sore but nothing i cant manage. MRI on Monday to see exactly what I've done to myself. I am hoping the verdict isn't too bad as i am getting bored and want to go back to work. There is no way i could work at the moment but hopefully the healing process wont take to long.

Time for some wine and a couple of valium.