• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVI V. Give Me Back My Pain Syringe, You Dick!

I made motorbike sounds with my mouth while riding my ex.

She snapped my throttle.

Pain is mediated by two neural systems and their relevant molecule: Endocannabinoid (specifically Anandamide) and Endomorphine.
THC/CBD adds to endogenous Anandamide levels while Morphine (and all opioids) increases the Endomorphine levels.

Combining a sufficient agonist at CBx with the same at Mu/Delta provides a brilliant synergy in every way, the meshing of the two analgesic sedative systems also reduces the side effects of both while boosting the positives. :)

Interesting. There's so much myth and bullshit surrounding weed. For years the theory was strong indicas were the ones with a high % of CBD. Now if you go on leafly and look for high CBD strains it's mostly sativa. It seems whether a strain is indica or sativa has little bearings on what the contents in terms of cannabis will be.

And both thc and cbd are painkillers then? Interesting. In this case it seems impossible to say which strain is the best for killing pain, one that's high in both I guess

I must admit i know nigh on fuck all about the world's most popular drug......
Both will induce some level of analgesia, yeah - though the semantic pedantic prick in me wants to point out that neither are direct painkillers, their binding to the CB receptors drives up Anandamide concentration which has the analgesic effect.
AFAIK THC is much more active at CB1 whereas CBD hits a larger range and exhibits greater activity at the receptor system responsible for the physical relaxation.

Thinking of writing up a collective thread for the synthetic cannabinoids - would any of you guys find it of use?

Thinking of writing up a collective thread for the synthetic cannabinoids - would any of you guys find it of use?
A young guy died and two others hospitalized and lucky to survive from smoking synthetic cannabis on the weekend in a small town not far from where i live. Stick to the natural gear guys for fuck sake.

On another note it appears that i can indeed sleep on oxys...i just need to take bigger doses ;) Though i have woken up at 3:17 am. What to do what to do?

While that's obviously a shonky situation the danger with SCRA's is a lack of research and buying fucking gas station random blends of unlabeled toxic shite.
Actually having the information accessible can only help.

I've been using them on and off for years and the only negative experiences came from getting careless or using shit I hadn't knocked up myself.

Not disputing the need for a thread or information brother. I am just saying stick to the natural stuff. Its safe. These new chems are downright scary.

The guy that died had smoked a prepackaged blend btw.

Anyway back to sleep for me. I see you had another visit from Mr Abstinence. How many accounts is he up to now?
Laterz skaterz

Anyway back to sleep for me. I see you had another visit from Mr Abstinence. How many accounts is he up to now?
Laterz skaterz
7ish.
He'll be back tomorrow with the same baseless emotive rhetoric, zero evidence and cognitive dissonance so intense it'd pull a space shuttle out of orbit.

Sleep well Mr Cuntsumer. ;)

Cunstomer?
You can have cunstomer... whatever that is.

Cuntsumer is mine, baby girl! ;)

Its a customer that is a cunt. Most of them are.....

That's why I don't go outside - I'm doing people a favour. ;)

Interesting. There's so much myth and bullshit surrounding weed. For years the theory was strong indicas were the ones with a high % of CBD. Now if you go on leafly and look for high CBD strains it's mostly sativa. It seems whether a strain is indica or sativa has little bearings on what the contents in terms of cannabis will be.

And both thc and cbd are painkillers then? Interesting. In this case it seems impossible to say which strain is the best for killing pain, one that's high in both I guess

You're looking at it wrongly cbd vs thc in pain killing the thc will win volume wise.

If you eat 7grams of raw weed, juiced, at 5%cbd you've consumed the needed doses 350mg for cbd to start being effective which you will only start after you've been taking it for a while. I even read the other night that you're meant to be taking 600mg cbd daily for it to be effective...
Hence when you look at buying cbd extracts they're so fucking expensive. Plus eating it raw you have THCA which meant to be an anti inflammatory too.
Then after a months consummation of your daily 600mg cbd you'd be able to compare the pain killing effects vs thc. Then you also have to look at the cause of the pain. There are differences.

Unless you grow your own no one would be able to afford that amount on a daily basis. Growing your own means you can add the leaves too.
Afaik making edibles or smoking it doesn't alter that. Cbd works without smoking it or heating it.

The cbd vs thc in normal usage only matters on you want to function after consummation. Be able to walk around or just sat on your arse.

That's my interpretation of it all and I've researched/tested for ages.

Look for Charlottes web on youtube if you want a bit more info on cbd.

Last edited: