• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCVI V. Give Me Back My Pain Syringe, You Dick!

At this point it's probably more Actimel than coffee flavouring.

Going to try this sleep thing again. Dont feel overly stimulated tonight just smashed but i have had a bit more. Hopefully a nice long sleep is on the cards. If not i'll reappear here with more pointless drivel to contribute. Have a great day guys, gals and FUBARs :)

Quick tip: large doses of Valerian affect adenosine levels which in turn reduces peripheral stimulation.
Non-narcotic and it works at a sufficient dose.

Really though a sedative anti-histamine is a great adjunct.

Quick tip: large doses of Valerian affect adenosine levels which in turn reduces peripheral stimulation.
Non-narcotic and it works at a sufficient dose.

Really though a sedative anti-histamine is a great adjunct.

I'll look into grabbing some valerian, if it holds up then it would be an absolute godsend for the days after using 3.

Is there much risk in combining diphenhydramine with amp or 3-FPM? At regular pharma doses, as last time I took some DPH for bug bites it had me completely wiped out and barely awake.

I'll look into grabbing some valerian, if it holds up then it would be an absolute godsend for the days after using 3.

Is there much risk in combining diphenhydramine with amp or 3-FPM? At regular pharma doses, as last time I took some DPH for bug bites it had me completely wiped out and barely awake.
Do not combine DPH (or any of the first-gen anticholinergics for that matter) with stimulants.
Hitting H1 is the cause of the sedation but DA/NE releasers will completely overpower such a function, completely ineffective no matter how much DPH you use but retaining the same delirium induction.
Inhibiting acetylcholineesterase (ergo: ACEi is a great acronym for the entire class) potentiates Amphetamines massively in the PNS and slightly in the CNS which will keep you up for days rather than bring you down. The hyperthermic toxicity (a compounding factor in NDRA neurotoxicity) is increased to dangerous levels.

Never, ever combine them - a mixture of precipitated stimulant psychosis and anticholinergic delirium is perhaps the absolute most dangerous mental state possible, along with ACEi's acting as potent VC agents on top of that already produced by the potentiation of stimulants there is a very, very real danger to it.

What does work: Benzo's, muscle relaxants, glutaminergic mood stabilisers or the sledgehammer of antipsychotics.

Glad I got the warning before I found out first hand then. I'll see how bad the insomnia from speed is for me before I try and get something like benzos for an adjunct. I'm just really wary about benzos after all the stories on here about their risks.

If you're after the extra nutrition I can give you a protein shot or three, baby.
If u shoot it up my jugular or penis vein, then it's a deal.
Plus I don't wanna shake it this time.
I got other things to shake, if u get my drift.

NSFW:
w-giant-cocktail-shaker-182173.jpg

Glad I got the warning before I found out first hand then. I'll see how bad the insomnia from speed is for me before I try and get something like benzos for an adjunct. I'm just really wary about benzos after all the stories on here about their risks.

HR 101: just ask before you do it. :)

Benzo's are the epitome of a double edged sword. They are probably the most utilitarian drug class on Earth, they work for so very many things if used sparingly.
If used too frequently they will take you out back and put a bullet in your head.

It's not just the sedation that's beneficial after stimulants, the anxiolytic properties make a massive dent in paranoia and developing psychoses, they relax the muscles that have been tensed for 8 hours straight and they are a vasodilative agent which reduces the cardiotoxicity and peripheral neuronal and somatic damage.

I wonder if some high CBD weed would be a viable alternative. Not as strong an effect of course, but also with less potential risks.

Arnie wrote a brilliant post yesterday that I'll dig up for you, one sec. :)

Here:
arnold said:
Don't smoke weed for pain relief but take it orally after decarboxylation and dissolve it in milk/butter but not alcohol if you ain't used to it.Instead of feeling high for an hour or two the effects can be felt for up to 8 hours. The thc content in your body will be lower than smoking but lasts longer.

1/4g @ 20%thc = 50mg thc which will nearly knock an elephant out if you ain't used to it.
10mg is enough to start off with and even if you smoke weed you shouldn't have any tolerance to it.

Last edited:
^ this is actually a subject I meant to look into. You will know what I mean when I say, when opiates kick in and your rushing that's the period of maximum pain relief? Well I've started to notice certain strains (not all) of weed, and particularly extracts when I smoke them I get a head rush the same. And also because I've been in pain I've come to realise cannabis/cannabis products can actually be a quite powerful pain killer, without blocking you up, and the other associated dangers of opiates.

Just done my mornings exercise. A couple of weeks back light training and 2 days back properly. I can already feel my levels of happiness and self confidence soar :)

Pain is mediated by two neural systems and their relevant molecule: Endocannabinoid (specifically Anandamide) and Endomorphine.
THC/CBD adds to endogenous Anandamide levels while Morphine (and all opioids) increases the Endomorphine levels.

Combining a sufficient agonist at CBx with the same at Mu/Delta provides a brilliant synergy in every way, the meshing of the two analgesic sedative systems also reduces the side effects of both while boosting the positives. :)

Enough getting baited by trolls, I need to go get my bike fixed now it's down to 0 good brakes (plus the rear mudguard still rubs and the handlebars are loose, and possibly the front wheel too). Laters everyone.

Bleedin' hipsters!

True G's still reinvent the wheel every time they wanna travel.

I like to make motorbike sounds with my mouth when I ride mine (without mudguards).
Many people watch me admiringly.
You'd be surprised how many.

Last edited: