• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

Can you eat rizler papers? Ive some 3fpm n ive found some green rizler papers i bought ages back? Ive never used rizlers before but it looks like a small piece of paper n I'm not quite sure how I shove that down my throat with say 20-30mg 3fpm (shock, horror I've usef my scalen measure this out).

Eh) :)

Evey

Cannabinoids seem like the most pointless class of RCs IMO. Have any come out that were more pleasant than a good bowl of actual weed?
Subjective really.
I am one of those mythical drug users who doesn't smoke Cannabis with any frequency, I have never found the effects to my particular taste or enjoyable enough to warrant the cost, the smell, or the millennium (or there abouts) of easily detectable metabolites.
For me, 5F-AKB48 is much better. The high is far more cerebral, more interesting, less physically sedating, of a shorter duration, less obvious peripheral effects, doesn't smell like Satan's asscrack and if you have 12 IQ points or more and blend it yourself the cost is mere pennies.
Some SCRA's are horrendous subjectively, some are objective poisons, some are highly enjoyable, some are barely worth mentioning - comparing them all to Cannabis is like saying all stimulants are pointless apart from Crack.
Though if approached from an uninformed perspective they will absolutely fuck your existence if given half the chance. Cannabis is the unique exception in its class, rather than everything else in the class being homogenous.

Can you eat rizler papers? Ive some 3fpm n ive found some green rizler papers i bought ages back? Ive never used rizlers before but it looks like a small piece of paper n I'm not quite sure how I shove that down my throat with say 20-30mg 3fpm (shock, horror I've usef my scalen measure this out).

Evey
Yes, Rizla papers can be swallowed and (partially) digested. They are very often used to wrap up an amount of powder to be swallowed at the current or a later point: "parachuting" and "bombing" are often used to refer to the practice.
Place powder in the central fold and pull all the edges upwards, wrap around the powder until it's in a tiny compact ball, twist off the top to seal it and wash down with a drink like you would a tablet.
Be warned they do have a habit of coming open if they get wet and cover the tongue in powder and soggy paper.

Evey

Rizlas are fine to eat, though I find they irritate my stomach a bit more than gel caps (plus caps are a lot more convenient when out and about) so I haven't really had one in a bit. Just fold it up nice and small, and wash it down with a glass of water. The silvers fold down to pill size/about a square centimetre, I don't know how the greens compare in size though.

Subjective really.
I am one of those mythical drug users who doesn't smoke Cannabis with any frequency
Ditto, but I got some for free one night 'on the 3' (if we're just saying that now. No complaints, who doesn't hate a prescriptive linguist?) and I really enjoyed it in conjunction with other downers at the end of the night. I actually started looking at RC cannabinoids, but it looks like people generally hate them. It seems a waste of money to buy the real thing is synthetics are any good, but finding info about them has been labourious

Subjective really.
I am one of those mythical drug users who doesn't smoke Cannabis with any frequency, I have never found the effects to my particular taste or enjoyable enough to warrant the cost, the smell, or the millennium (or there abouts) of easily detectable metabolites.
For me, 5F-AKB48 is much better. The high is far more cerebral, more interesting, less physically sedating, of a shorter duration, less obvious peripheral effects, doesn't smell like Satan's asscrack and if you have 12 IQ points or more and blend it yourself the cost is mere pennies.
Some SCRA's are horrendous subjectively, some are objective poisons, some are highly enjoyable, some are barely worth mentioning - comparing them all to Cannabis is like saying all stimulants are pointless apart from Crack.
Though if approached from an uninformed perspective they will absolutely fuck your existence if given half the chance. Cannabis is the unique exception in its class, rather than everything else in the class being homogenous.

Yes, Rizla papers can be swallowed and (partially) digested. They are very often used to wrap up an amount of powder to be swallowed at the current or a later point: "parachuting" and "bombing" are often used to refer to the practice.
Place powder in the central fold and pull all the edges upwards, wrap around the powder until it's in a tiny compact ball, twist off the top to seal it and wash down with a drink like you would a tablet.
Be warned they do have a habit of coming open if they get wet and cover the tongue in powder and soggy paper.

Rizlas are fine to eat, though I find they irritate my stomach a bit more than gel caps (plus caps are a lot more convenient when out and about) so I haven't really had one in a bit. Just fold it up nice and small, and wash it down with a glass of water. The silvers fold down to pill size/about a square centimetre, I don't know how the greens compare in size though.

Thank you, both, for your responses. Will try this sometime. Had a headache last night so went to bed instead <3

Evey

Wow, apparently my tolerance has halved in just over a week. Took a dose I'd become fairly accustomed to yesterday and I was up all night, in spite of every sleeping trick in the book! A lot of anxiety during the day as well. I should have known better, but I suppose it's a harm reduction tale: apparently tolerance to 3 decreases as fast as it increases. I've never really used any stimulant in this way before, I've got much more experience with kratom which is very forgiving and doesn't give you that orders of magnitude tolerance

Wow, apparently my tolerance has halved in just over a week. Took a dose I'd become fairly accustomed to yesterday and I was up all night, in spite of every sleeping trick in the book! A lot of anxiety during the day as well. I should have known better, but I suppose it's a harm reduction tale: apparently tolerance to 3 decreases as fast as it increases. I've never really used any stimulant in this way before, I've got much more experience with kratom which is very forgiving and doesn't give you that orders of magnitude tolerance

With (N)DRA's a persistent tolerance is associated with chronic exposure. The acute but exponential climb during a session is more a result of vesicular NT depletion directly and indirectly through the malnutrition and insomnia preventing adequate biosynthesis - after a certain point you can molest the DAT system all you want but get nothing positive as the amount released is negligible.

Kratom is a very different bag of tricks, producing its effect via Mu/Kappa-modulation and adrenergic stimulation as opposed to DA release.
Opioid tolerance is unfortunately a ubiquitous bitch to reduce.

With (N)DRA's a persistent tolerance is associated with chronic exposure. The acute but exponential climb during a session is more a result of vesicular NT depletion directly and indirectly through the malnutrition and insomnia preventing adequate biosynthesis - after a certain point you can molest the DAT system all you want but get nothing positive as the amount released is negligible.

Kratom is a very different bag of tricks, producing its effect via Mu/Kappa-modulation and adrenergic stimulation as opposed to DA release.
Opioid tolerance is unfortunately a ubiquitous bitch to reduce.
Is there less tolerance in norepinephrine receptors? I've noticed when redosing, the 'rush' disappears but I still feel stimulated, I'm still very obviously experiencing higher adrenaline.

I feel like there's a psychological component to opioid tolerance as well, like I could have the same neurological response as I had the first time I took kratom but I'm so used to the effects it wouldn't be as good

Is there less tolerance in norepinephrine receptors? I've noticed when redosing, the 'rush' disappears but I still feel stimulated, I'm still very obviously experiencing higher adrenaline.

I feel like there's a psychological component to opioid tolerance as well, like I could have the same neurological response as I had the first time I took kratom but I'm so used to the effects it wouldn't be as good
Generally the Dopamine stores become depleted far before Norepinepherine. While 3-FPM is a damn fine releaser of DA, it affects NET to a greater degree at the same dosage. There is also the issue of euphoria being subjective - DA floods carry pleasure but eventually they will induce psychoses and thought disturbances alongside the recreational aspect, the negative results don't tend to be appreciated as clear markers of Dopaminergic activity as readily as the rush does. Being pumped full of adrenaline, however, is majorly (and almost entirely) physical and not subject to the same interpretation.

Agreed, the novelty of a psychotropic's effect is a massive part of the equation.
I can still vividly remember the first time I felt my blood vessels dilate while my muscles relaxed and my mind became a realm of apathy and bliss, no nod has ever felt as magical as the first time.

I know this all too well :!.

I've perfected bombing stuff with a different method. Take the rizla, rip in half so you have 2 (almost) squares, fold diagonal and lick the glue strip to form a cone, fill with whatever then fold over multiple times. Makes a tiny ball of paper which has a decent amount of structural integrity and saves you from chucking up after having the back of your tongue coated in MDMA.

I know this all too well :!.

I've perfected bombing stuff with a different method. Take the rizla, rip in half so you have 2 (almost) squares, fold diagonal and lick the glue strip to form a cone, fill with whatever then fold over multiple times. Makes a tiny ball of paper which has a decent amount of structural integrity and saves you from chucking up after having the back of your tongue coated in MDMA.

I had a cap of 3-FPM dissolve halfway in my mouth and get welded to my cheek (was trying to make it to the bar to get some water to actually swallow the pill, didn't realise the cap would break down that fast), trying to lick that mess off my cheek was not the greatest tasting thing in the world.

~~~~~~~Moved as requested by mod

Post One

^I only had MPA once. Me vendor said it was going to be banned so impulsively thought "OK lets try this" I was talking to Sprout at the time, I think n he said flush that down bog. Obviously I didn't but wish I had my goidness that stuff tasted rank, was rank n did fuvk all for me. When I tried 3fpm (which initially was only cause people told me not to n I felt they were singling me out) I felt like the Gods had comr (HE note this stuff has a lot of negatives - not going to suggest not to buy it but research n read up on it first. I usually do I just went through a rebellious phase so seriously check out the 3FPM thread wrc first).

Apologies I'm about to sound a hypocrite here but:

Just bevause it's legal (currently) don't make it safe. Read n Research (was trying to find summitbwith another R that could be a catchy HR msg but everything songs cheesy.

Like Evey said. Dont feed the trolls unless you want the forum over run with them. I have seen it before and it has the potential to ruin the forum if it gets out of hand. Ignore them and report the accounts to the mods.

I like you. We need more like you here. To be fair BL is good at catching them via IP. They'll get bored once they don't get the attention they crave.

Evey

~~~~~~~

Post two

I didn't really get anything recreational from MPA. It certainly keeps you awake but I didn't get much pleasure from it.

You basically said what I tried saying in a million words more :) u good <3

3FPM has me all mellow like the beginning n has me typing all this like out out out. Woe a week of low dos hss done me guiuuuud cause I like this all over again like fuvkin WOW!!!! I thought I'd lost this feeling n would never get it again.

Evey

I had a cap of 3-FPM dissolve halfway in my mouth and get welded to my cheek (was trying to make it to the bar to get some water to actually swallow the pill, didn't realise the cap would break down that fast), trying to lick that mess off my cheek was not the greatest tasting thing in the world.

Ooooh... 3fpm has got to be up there with the most disgusting tasting drugs in the world rankings... Never forget the first time I accidentally inhaled a lump of powder from the foil...

I have really bad memories of chewing a caffeine pill with no water to swallow it with in college. The sheer bitterness of those things is horrid. I'd caffeine is worst to eat due to bitterness, 3-FPM is the second worst, and MPA is not nearly as bad but will linger for hours on end. 3-FPM up the nose is definitely pain on crack, I haven't snorted anything else so I don't have any points of comparison though.

Ooooh... 3fpm has got to be up there with the most disgusting tasting drugs in the world rankings... Never forget the first time I accidentally inhaled a lump of powder from the foil...

I have been known to willingly lick the particulate deposits around my facehole with a smile.
Pavlov would be proud.

Doesn't everyone lick the bag to Make sure every piece of powder is had? And the bed sheets, jacket pockets? Its not nice hoping fot somr powder n a loada fluff up yer hole i can tell you

Evey

I have to say as fond of the stuff as I am and as fiendish as it is I have never tongued my linen or lint laden pockets for it...
Drugs are dangerous enough without playing environmental pathogen Russian Roulette.

I just got out as much as I could and called it a day. I do lick my fingers of any that gets spilled while filling pills, but that's about it.

I have a fair but of 3fpm in my pocket aftet a few weeks i
Was a nice treat when I'd run out :D

Evey