• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

I have no idea on either of those, I had my doses planned out ahead of time and I wasn't hungry while I was out, though I can't really say I noticed any feeling of hunger while I was high, even before the 3-FPM kicked in. Frankly, nothing except willpower is truly going to help you stop the 3-FPM getting full control of you, and the earlier you start the better.

On an unrelated note, it felt like today my tolerance had definitely dropped to below the point where 70 mg was the appropriate dose, it felt like between the oversized doses and the weed it broke the smooth character of 3-FPM, but it couldn't properly hold up as a "dirty" stimulant so it just kind of left me in a no-man's-land, especially since I was feeling more of a comedown between doses, again due to the high amount. Overall, I think if I drop the dose to 60 mg, and don't go balls-to-the-wall on the weed like this time, it'll all run together perfectly and I'll ride that train all the way through the night. We shall see though.

That's cool, thanks. Guess I should stop dreaming of a miracle cure, and be realistic.

How long had you left it for the feelings of tolerance to drop? When I used to stick to just using it on weekends, I'd always need to increase the dose from weekend to weekend, but it seems to stay pretty much the same now. 250mg vaped within a quick time frame gives me a massive dopamine rush that pins me to the sofa.

That's cool, thanks. Guess I should stop dreaming of a miracle cure, and be realistic.

How long had you left it for the feelings of tolerance to drop? When I used to stick to just using it on weekends, I'd always need to increase the dose from weekend to weekend, but it seems to stay pretty much the same now. 250mg vaped within a quick time frame gives me a massive dopamine rush that pins me to the sofa.

I had a week of time between doses, my previous dose was 70 mg hits, but that was after a week of sustained low-level use, so my body was not at full readiness. While 70 mg was good that weekend, this time that was a bit too strong. In total I dropped 210 mg today, spread over 3 hours of taking total, just waiting for the tail end to fall off now so I can go to bed.

A quick and blunt heads-up: numbness and parasthesia in the hands after extended 3-FPM use was reported by cRook a while back along with pain - I'm currently experiencing exactly the same in both of my hands, particularly of the knuckle area and fingers. Not entirely sure if it's vascular or neurogenic. Much worse upon waking.

If you start to experience any numbness - do not ignore it, it isn't coincidental.
Be careful, pay attention to any effect in the hands or feet.
Vascular damage can be mediated through vasodilators, keeping up some semblance of nutrient intake. Neuralgia just fucking hurts and is indicative of far more serious damage.

YesI got numbness in the fingers from it so much so that when i was looking for the 3fpn in my drawer n caught my finger on a razer I never felt any pain n there was blood everywhere. I think I showed Snolly (?) the pic of the cut a few days laters n it was one that would usually be sore n painful. I think I did mention it on here at the time as it concerned me.

I go through phases where I'm actualky calmed by taking risks with thing (stupid I know like I used to take lots of antidepressant medication n stuff when upset it would calm me to take that risk somehow) so I wasn't as alarmed as maybe I should have been
I think that citalopram adds to me taking those risks n over the previous weeks have tapered from 40mg to 20mg.

I wont be taking large doses or doing multi days of this again as it's quite frightening when you get
To a point yt confused n disorientated yet feel you're fine. And when you start thinking that things that happened three weeks ago happened yesterday n are confused when people tell you they happened three weeks ago n look at you strangely.

If you've not taken this then heed this warning DON'T! - unless you know what you're doing Seriously don't take this it will seriously mess you up n it isn't worth it!!!!

Evey

Anyone who uses 3-FPM should be aware of the capacity to produce "Meth Mouth" symptomology. (Related Academic Review).

Direct chemical corrosion - 3-FPM/MA are directly damaging to tissue and organic membranes, any surface in the mouth they touch will become visibly irritated, with sores developing readily on the tongue, cheek and gum.

this is kinda worrying - if that's what happens to your mouth - what will happen to your insides..

Anyone who uses 3-FPM should be aware of the capacity to produce "Meth Mouth" symptomology. (Related Academic Review).

Direct chemical corrosion - 3-FPM/MA are directly damaging to tissue and organic membranes, any surface in the mouth they touch will become visibly irritated, with sores developing readily on the tongue, cheek and gum.

this is kinda worrying - if that's what happens to your mouth - what will happen to your insides..

Would agree with that. After a couple of sessions sniffing this stuff I ended up with a gum infection and oral thrush. Horrible corrosive stuff.

Thinking on this reminds me of the little experiments we did in science where we'd mix acid with alkali to make neutral.

So eating alkaline foods whole on this n drinking water. Even if you
May not feel like them. There's plenty in all foods
groups in you google "alkaline foods" eg banana n apple. Almonds, cinnamon.

Evey

Last edited:

Your stomach should be fairly well tolerated to corrosive substances, and past that it should dilute enough to not cause too much damage. Either way though, it's another reason to take things easy.

I crashed out finally at 5 last night, feeling fairly well recovered now though. Still wondering if it's worth grabbing some l-pa for dopamine restocking after the fact, or if I should just leave things to recover naturally. Would still be having a week long break, but it'd be nice to not be somewhat wiped out the next few days.

The weed seemed to be helping ameliorate the limb tinglies/loss of feeling I was getting last night, which I think supports the idea that the primary problem is in vasoconstriction. It wasn't fully fixing it, at least with the doses I was running, but it helped. Not sure if I should chuck a couple aspirin into the mix next time, or if that would be what finally pushes my stomach lining into open rebellion. I guess I'll see how bad the side effects on 60 mg are first, before making a call on it. Relatedly, I felt like I wasn't sweating despite my torso feeling really hot (hands were coldish, because of the 3-FPM, but torso was cooking). Is this expected from vasoconstrictors, and is there anything I could do to take care of that? I'm more concerned about the excess heat than dehydration, as I drink plenty of water when I'm out.

Last edited:
YesI got numbness in the fingers from it so much so that when i was looking for the 3fpn in my drawer n caught my finger on a razer I never felt any pain n there was blood everywhere. I think I showed Snolly (?) the pic of the cut a few days laters n it was one that would usually be sore n painful. I think I did mention it on here at the time as it concerned me.

I go through phases where I'm actualky calmed by taking risks with thing (stupid I know like I used to take lots of antidepressant medication n stuff when upset it would calm me to take that risk somehow) so I wasn't as alarmed as maybe I should have been
I think that citalopram adds to me taking those risks n over the previous weeks have tapered from 40mg to 20mg.

I wont be taking large doses or doing multi days of this again as it's quite frightening when you get
To a point yt confused n disorientated yet feel you're fine. And when you start thinking that things that happened three weeks ago happened yesterday n are confused when people tell you they happened three weeks ago n look at you strangely.

If you've not taken this then heed this warning DON'T! - unless you know what you're doing Seriously don't take this it will seriously mess you up n it isn't worth it!!!!

Evey

I'm going to omit almost all of the comments I feel compelled to say and just ask: Have you finally decided to knock this (3fpm) on its head?

Trying to, Don. I know I've been stupid n I know people told me so n thankfully no one has, of yet, said that which is good of people. I'm not taking as much as I was. I'm not doing multi days/nights.

Friday i never had any all day so was pleased with that.

Evey

Last edited:
Evey when you go on your multiday binges with 3-FPM, what do you do with your kid? Is she actually in the house whilst her sole carer is off her nut, obsessively vacuuming, typing unintelligible rants or whatever you do? Or do you drop her of at someone else's house?

Assuming that she is in the house (and I may be wrong) and an emergency occurred, social services would be knocking at your door sharpish and chances are you'd be in serious shit. Just because a drug is legal doesn't mean that it's "fine to take" as you've said before.

Evey when you go on your multiday binges with 3-FPM, what do you do with your kid? Is she actually in the house whilst her sole carer is off her nut, obsessively vacuuming, typing unintelligible rants or whatever you do? Or do you drop her of at someone else's house?

Assuming that she is in the house (and I may be wrong) and an emergency occurred, social services would be knocking at your door sharpish and chances are you'd be in serious shit. Just because a drug is legal doesn't mean that it's "fine to take" as you've said before.

Thanks for your comment. You are right in what you're saying but I am not doing these binges no more. As I have explained I felt that I was functioning i did not actually realise I wasn't n my child was on holiday during this episode but yes I hear what you're saying. 3fpn made me feel that I could do anything. I'd never taken stims before n was im self destruct mode. I'm Ashamed of it n it's certainly not something I'd repeat. I love my little one would never put her im danger intentionally. That's thoughtful of you to think of my little one x

Evey

Trying to, Don. I know I've been stupid n I know people told me so n thankfully no one has, of yet, said that which is good of people. I'm not taking as much as I was. I'm not doing multi days/nights.

What frightened me about this is that I truly believed that I was functioning fine on it.

Friday i never had any all day so was pleased with that.

Evey

You told me earlier in TC you'd stopped taking it. Now here to Don just one day of no 3-FPM?

Your already addicted. You can't tell me your seriously tapering off 3-FPM. It's a stimulant you have a comedown for a couple of days then your fine. Or am I missing something?

Im not addicted I'm only takimg little bit until i finished it off that's all It'll last months. I'm hardly having any honest. Can we please not do this. I feel like I'm being interrogated. I have enough of this off Raasy :(

Evey

You've decided instead of having a blow out once every now and then to take a small amount each day for months. What kind of logic is that? The worst part is you've walked right into it knowingly after being given the most explicit and extensive advice people could have given you. And then you blamed everyone who's ever tried to give you any sensible advice, or steer you in the right direction for your descent into becoming a daily user, which you now are.

Not using it for fun anymore are you? You need it everyday. That is addiction.

You lied to me earlier on in tinychat saying you were off it and getting back to exercise. If you can't be honest about your use with members of a drugs forum you've got a problem Evey.

I hope you realise that even with the fiending your experiencing that what you said earlier on tinychat is the truth. Your better away from it and back to your exercise and things feeling healthy and happy. Those were your own words earlier. Then I come in here and see you've not only been on it today but are planning to be for months. Classic signs of someone on a slippery slope.

Why is everyone so harsh towards Evey? I all ever see is people putting her down. Sorry, just what I see on the surface.

I'm still vaping away since Saturday evening. Feeling great. Have a friend here with me now enjoying the vapours too.

Why is everyone so harsh towards Evey? I all ever see is people putting her down. Sorry, just what I see on the surface.

I'm still vaping away since Saturday evening. Feeling great. Have a friend here with me now enjoying the vapours too.

How far through that 24g are you now? Hope you're staying (relatively) healthy and getting some food and water in you while you binge.

I don't see how I'm being harsh for asking why she lied to me saying she was off it earlier then posting here saying the complete opposite later?

We are a harm reduction site are we not. If someone's showing signs of having a problem surely we could try and talk some sense into them. Using this stuff everyday look what happened to Sharapovafistpump, and that was less days and grams than Evey now.

But then on the flip side we are just going round in circles here even discussing this as no advice or concern will be taken seriously. so I'll just apologies for derailing the thread and say goodnight EADD.:)

I don't see how I'm being harsh for asking why she lied to me saying she was off it earlier then posting here saying the complete opposite later?

We are a harm reduction site are we not. If someone's showing signs of having a problem surely we could try and talk some sense into them. Using this stuff everyday look what happened to Sharapovafistpump, and that was less days and grams than Evey now.

But then on the flip side we are just going round in circles here even discussing this as no advice or concern will be taken seriously. so I'll just apologies for derailing the thread and say goodnight EADD.:)

I didn't mean to offend anyone, and my view is taken completely from what I read on posts and I haven't at all personally talked to her, or have any knowledge of her usage of this substance, or her history on Bluelight. I understand the fact that the closer you become with someone, the easier it is to say things in a more direct way.

So take my post with a pinch of salt. :)