• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's Good On TV? V. Saul Changed His Number

I've always seen them as something someone who has more money than sense buys, and/or tiny penis.

They just don't do it for me I'm afraid.

Each to their own I guess mate, a lot of things just don't do it for me & a lot of others get hard over it.

I've always seen them as something someone who has more money than sense buys

IMO they are meant to be made from scrap, old rusty Ford Model A chassis found in the river, falling apart Model T parts found in a barn deep in the Mississippi kinda thing. They should look like something designed by a fan of Mad Max that has been up for 2 weeks on weird stims.

But they aren't, and most of them are custom fabricated, from brand new bits of metal. Which only adds to the fact they are costly. I see it has an appeal to some people, but I'm not one of those.

Just binge watched a series on Netflix called 'Love, death and robots' which consists of 18 short animated films with a horror/sci-fi theme.

Fuckin brilliant!!

The quality of animation is superb - some of it being totally indistinguishable from real life (see the episode 'Ice Age').

Well recommended...

ty for the tip ZB with the dark web one, I will watch it on documentaryheaven as I only have 600mb available with my VPN software and the BBC site requires an UK ip.

No worries, I wasn't sure about it at the start but BBC4 has never failed me (well apart from that slow tv thing they had on some time back)
It is done really well & the first "DPR" on The Silk Road I actuallyadmire, the stuff he posted on there that they quote from really rang bells with me, he is someone I agree with 100% in how he views the world & the illegal drug market.

I smiled several times when they have the FBI & DEA agents on there that were totally bamboozled on how to take the site & DPR down, I'm quite sure if that hit wasn't put out on that guy TSR would still be up & running, that site truly broke new ground. One day & I may see it in my life yet there will be NO need for that kinda thing though as true Liberty will take hold & people will be able to buy what they want from the chemist 24/7 or even legal heroin scripts like they had in the UK back in the 1960's.

VPN software and the BBC site requires an UK ip

I'd not use Tor ;)=D

I have the Tunnel Bear vpn where you get 500mg free and 1 gb free again if you tweet something about them once. btw my favourite tv series of all time are The Wire and The Sopranos, recently watched The Boardwalk Empire also by HBO it was quite nice but not comparable to the masterpiece that The Wire is.

And btw, I have a vast knowledge of hip hop documentaries and books, can recommend you a few if you are interested. ( i'm heavily into 90s era, mid 80s and early 2000s )

I have the Tunnel Bear vpn where you get 500mg free and 1 gb free again if you tweet something about them once. btw my favourite tv series of all time are The Wire and The Sopranos, recently watched The Boardwalk Empire also by HBO it was quite nice but not comparable to the masterpiece that The Wire is.

And btw, I have a vast knowledge of hip hop documentaries and books, can recommend you a few if you are interested. ( i'm heavily into 90s era, mid 80s and early 2000s )

HBO... quality quality quality.

The Wire is my favourite series ever but there are so many that share 2nd place in my personal list.

While I still prefer The Wire, I think that The Sopranos has more of a heart thanks to the core family unit, which always centres the piece regardless of how crazy things are otherwise. As much of a cunt that Tony is, his love for AJ and Meadow is his one consistent redeeming feature and while I love and care deeply for many of the folks in 'The Wire', I now feel that there is a certain amount of objective detachment while The Sopranos lets the viewer in such a intimate manner that I have not ever seen repeated, save for perhaps Mad Men (not HBO but still a solid 3rd place contender).

I'll consider watching Mad Men, relating the relationship in which the writers engaged you with the main character tony soprano was a brilliant one, first I liked him, then I loved him, I disliked him, then I hated him before loving him again but in the end I still would not want a man like him in my life for sure. not even gonna start with the episode in which he killed poor christopher.

Also some people say the ending was bad and very atipical & mysterious. I love it, it was really an unexpected ending. who says that the mc must be followed until he dies or becomes extremely old.

I enjoyed the wire more because there was no MC like tony, where the show revolved around him, the "main character" was the city itself, Baltimore. And the idea to present every side of it legally, culturally, financially and also the education of the future would be "knuckleheads".

In my opinion season 4 should've been the last season of the wire, the whole theme of season 5 with mcnulty "fooling" everybody with his fairy tail case stole the most essential role of the show "representing something real "
and we lost a lot of potential subplots with that fucking handbrace :))))

BTW, if you guys have HBO Go, did you see Leaving Neverland or have you heard about it? It is about Jimmy Safechuck and Wade Robson who still acuse michael of abusing them, it is a pretty sick documentary, it has 2 parts but it shows you that being such a megastar and having so much power gets you a get-away ticket for anything. It is filmed by some british company if I remember right

Jamie Lynn Sigler was gorgeous. Now, not so much.

NSFW:
nude.jpg

Yes she matured nicely during the show, I did not look after things related to her after the show ended so I wouldn't know. but she was really hot in the last two seasons, in one season she was getting chubby and I was afraid that she'll be quite big and waste that gorgeousness but she delivered.

btw are there more photos like this? "everytime I try to get out they pull me back in"

Plenty, but sadly, they're all fakes. She's never done a nude scene, so unless there is another celeb icloud leak, I doubt anyone will get to see her shirt potatoes. Plenty of her in a bikini though, so if you don't zoom in too far and squint..=D

I agree with you about The Wire that was one hell of a series.

Back to the bit I took a quote from, yeah man go for it I am well up for that as I love old hip hop & I find a goo doc one of the best things to watch.
One of my most loved films of all time is La Haine so that gives you a good idea of the stuff I am into.

The amount of Southern Comfort that has been poured & blunts smoked between me & my very small group of friends to that film cannot be counted my a normal human, this one part just wraps up "Hip Hop / Rap" culture for me right here. Even my step brother & his wife that got a 1st from Oxford Uni loves this film & they are so far removewd from the typical target market for that film but that just shows you how well the script & the camera work are, plus the Marley track "Burning & Looting" had always been in my top 3 tracks by him, the way they use it in that film made my jaw drop on first viewing.

well I suppose you watched The Show, Rhyme and Reason, there is a series now on netflix hip hop evolution ( i love season 2 especially the last 2 episodes because I am a big fan of KRS One De La Soul Jungle Brothers A Tribe Called Quest Brand Nubian Ultramagnetic MCs Black Moon Smiff n Wessun Heltah Skeltah ( the whole boot camp clik really ) the whole D.I.T.C group , Nas of course, Main source with Large professsor etc )

The Beef 1, Beef 2, Beef 3, Beef 4 series which are about beefs and disses from the BDP vs Juice Crew thing to Nas vs Jay, Cannibus vs LL etc.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x...xK8LUdoelPfMDNso7Y0RDNR2vHAcyAX_sFJsxZmLlhg20 This one I liked a lot, it is about the Digging culture, about the djs/producers and the sampling procedures/selections etc

Edit: you got a lot of good ones on here https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphophead...ht_id_chuck_together_a_list_of_all_the_great/ just some got deleted in time or removed from yt but you can find them on other platforms.

For some unknown reason, I've just embarked upon a 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime.

Whilst trawling through the abominable shite that they class as content, I inevitability chanced upon "The Clarkson Show', AKA ' The Grand Tour'.

'This could be good forra laff' i thought to myself.

How wrong I could be....

I didn't even make it past the opening credits. What a pile of contrived shite, featuring a bunch of overpaid fat spoilt schoolboys who really DO deserve to die in a car crash. Wankers...

prime? check american gods, sneaky pete,preacher and a few more i cant remember got some ace series

Friday, Film 4 at 12.45am they are showing The Raid 2!!!!!!

If anyone has seen The Raid before it is more of the same but with extra fighting in (yes the fights have more wire work in)
If nobody knows of this series of films imagine Ong Bak crossed with Jackie Chan.

The Raid 2 - Fight Scene

Funny the title. Re watching breaking bad. Will never get old. Educational. Amyone got sauls no? Sounds a good one to have. He knows a man who can