• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What's Good On TV? V. Saul Changed His Number

A while back the who lot was on youtube....every episode. Someones obviously caught on now cos its been removed but ive got unlimited data on my phone (yay for three mobile)...so watched the whole lot when i was in hospital last year.

That remote contol M60 machine gun at the end was pure fucking class.:)

Did you see mythbusters replicated that scene? It worked, too.

Did you see mythbusters replicated that scene? It worked, too.

Yeah i did. Did you see the bit where they tried to replicate the exploding fulminated mercury thing? That was a bit disappointing as apparently the real stuff looks nowt like crystal meth and isnt that explosive....never mind though still a great show :)

Yeah i did. Did you see the bit where they tried to replicate the exploding fulminated mercury thing? That was a bit disappointing as apparently the real stuff looks nowt like crystal meth and isnt that explosive....never mind though still a great show :)

I liked the bit of the first breaking bad episode they did where they were trying to dissolve the body and ended up making a bath tub full of piranha solution. Mad bastards...

I liked the bit of the first breaking bad episode they did where they were trying to dissolve the body and ended up making a bath tub full of piranha solution. Mad bastards...

Haha!! Yeah. Actually that episide of breaking bad was one of my favourites where Jessie goes "why have you had me hunting all around town for a plastic tub when ive got a perfectly good bathtub upstairs".....cue celiing falling in along with the melted remains of Emilio....the look on Walts face!! :)

Agreed. its a masterpiece
i waited a while to watch it and was worried that all the superlative talk from my friends was in danger of overhyping it. but it did not disappoint. my favourite tv show of all time is the west wing and it's hard to imagine that ever being displaced but breaking bad definitely made it into my top 5.

alasdair

The Leftovers. Probably not for everyone especially if you can't handle bat shit crazy with no explanation. I really like it -it's got a Lost vibe (same writer) but in a good way - I couldn't even finish the first season of Lost. Justin Theroux is excellent in it plus it's got Liv Tyler and Christopher Eccleston. Great soundtrack as well. I'm enjoying it as much as anything I've seen in recent years, up there with Black Mirror, Utopia and Breaking Bad.

Watching Fast N loud. Tv show about hot rod builders restoring american muscle cars and selling them for profit and stuff. i love it

The new series of 'Better Call Saul' is out today. My Netflix trial ran out a few days ago and there's not much on there left that I want to watch. Has anybody seen any of the new series?

EDIT: Now realise that it's not a Netflix series. I've watched all episodes currently released and it seems grand so far.

Last edited:
Watching this new Limitless series on Sky one. Didn't realise it was Bradley Cooper (same guy as the movie Limitless) in this too. The first episode started well I'm thinking this could be good.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the Walking Dead as the season started up again - what an opening episode.

I can't find anywhere to download season 6 of Walking Dead, it's making me sad

I can't find anywhere to download season 6 of Walking Dead, it's making me sad

There was a big problem a few months ago where ABC's legal bods contacted a lot of the file sharing sites and made them remove content. The files were only up for a short time before they were taken down (from the main page).

loads on the pirate bay, started that Suits today seems good