• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What's Good On TV? V. Saul Changed His Number

Will investigate! Not seen it but David Cross is great, only seen him on Arrested Dev but he's got a handle on physical comedy thats pretty impressive

i am currently three episodes into netflix' making a murderer. it's really well paced and very, very engaging. whatever the tv equivalent of a 'page turner' is, this is it :)

i see mentions on here of breaking bad and better call saul. in those show, saul is played by one of my favourite u.s. comedians - bob odenkirk. i'm from the uk originally and have what you might describe as a pretty typical british sense of humour. i also found that uk comedy does satire really well (e.g. brass eye) and i found a lot of amerian comedy pretty light-weight and, frankly, not that great. when i discovered mr. show (with bob odenkirk and david cross) i was really excited. it's smart, surreal in places, funny comedy.

is anybody here familiar with it? what do you think?

alasdair

Just searched making a murderer on IMDb. Looks good just downloading. Cheers ali :)

I want to get into it but I am a very emotional person, sometimes wildly and irrationally so. Will it make me yell at my TV and go to bed angry? I can't watch The Wright Stuff because of this but I suppose that's a blessing in disguise. Or just a blessing, tbh.

Anyway I've just downloaded every single episode of Bake Off because I find it comforting and Mary Berry is amazing.

Bake Off would be so much better if the bakers had to be completely baked constantly.
Can just imagine a stoned Mary Berry stabbing one of the contestants with a steak knife and stealing their food before cramming 16 fairy cakes into her mouth underneath a table.

After many years of recommendations, I've just finished watching 'Black Mirror'. I must say I thought it was brilliant and it saddened me due to its spot-on social commentary. Doom! <3

i'll be interested to hear what you think.

alasdair

First episode was decent when I watched it the other night. Quite heavy going though it's not like some series I could watch a few at once. Maybe that will change. I've read into the true story of this before.

Just a reminder for those who are interested, the new season of the X-Files airs at 9pm tonight on Channel 5... =D:D<3

Ive just started watching breaking bad again. I know its been said many times but surely the best tv series ever...

Just love the scene in Tuco's hideout where Walt goes...."This....this is not meth".....Boom!!!!

Ive just started watching breaking bad again. I know its been said many times but surely the best tv series ever...

Just love the scene in Tuco's hideout where Walt goes...."This....this is not meth".....Boom!!!!

I'm with you there mate. I've never been so glued to a TV show in my life. I downloaded the whole 4 series from a torrent site and watched the fuckin lot non stop (I was between jobs at the time).

A while back the who lot was on youtube....every episode. Someones obviously caught on now cos its been removed but ive got unlimited data on my phone (yay for three mobile)...so watched the whole lot when i was in hospital last year.

That remote contol M60 machine gun at the end was pure fucking class.:)