• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's Good On TV? V. Saul Changed His Number

It's usually moving wall paper or something sham has put on. He put that on last night and I was right into it. I think he was surprised to see me actually watching something.

Isn't saying that you were watching moving wallpaper a euphemism for taking psychedelics?

New season of its always sunny and workaholics homeland back this month too also love/hate an Irish shoe on rte worth a watch

Only got through 3 eps Bob so I'll get back to u with a verdict when the seasons done with.

How do you think it compares to the others I've mentioned (apart from AOS which is a very different type of show IMO)? - I thought that DD & JJ worked because despite the cross over points they were executed on their own terms (JJ being more of a mystery while DD is an, admittedly very dark, more traditional can of whoop ass type SH ting). I also like that all the individual seasons are very self contained in story terms (while it helps I think anyone into this could easily enjoy DD S2 without necessarily having to see the first one - quite like The Wire which IMO plays out like 5 separate novels)

@ Bob - Finished Luke Cage - really well done and it totally fits in with DD & JJ while being it's own thing again. The through line wasn't quite as essential as the others but the world and characters were so rich it was still compelling to watch. I see what you mean about the music - fantastic with the 'King of New York' montage and the Delfonics cameo being real highlights (and of course there's the other amazing cameo with the radio show guest...)

I just watched the first episode of Justice League Dark.

Enjoyed it very much. Good shit.

Edit: Just realised it's a movie. heh.

Last edited:
Been watching that new satirical series 'Revolting'. Very funny...

Also 'Common Sense'. You can't beat the humour and ignorance of the British...

Last edited:
Santa crita diet. actually very good considering it has drew Barrymore as main character

Dunno if it has been mentioned before but feel I have to mentioned Flowers after having watched it earlier. Dark, demented, delerious and studded with moments of bleakly poignant brilliance this brief 6-parter exceeded all of my expectations. Closest I could come as far as relations go would be League of Gentlemen and maybe Nighty Night. Well worth a watch imo.

Dunno if it has been mentioned before but feel I have to mentioned Flowers after having watched it earlier. Dark, demented, delerious and studded with moments of bleakly poignant brilliance this brief 6-parter exceeded all of my expectations. Closest I could come as far as relations go would be League of Gentlemen and maybe Nighty Night. Well worth a watch imo.

Second that - I loved 'Flowers' - brilliant series, wish there were more.

I've been really enjoying/getting frustrated/crying at 'Hospital' on BBC2 (I think) Fly-on-the-wall documentary series that pulls no punches & has surgeons & hospital consultants being filmed when operations are cancelled as they're about to start as there aren't enough beds for the patients, talking about their frustrations & the effects of cutbacks on the NHS. Footage of some amazing people, both hospital staff & patients and I rarely get through an episode without a weepie

I hadn't heard of that one - got season one to watch later on. (cheers Shambles - Buspersons)

I know I have mentioned it around the place but 'Taboo' is well worth watching.

I enjoyed 'Flowers' last night - very random and surreal, funny and at the same really tragic. Good stuff - shame there were only the six of them.

Eh up Summer, how are you and Dan these days?

I've seen some of the American Shameless, and i'm afraid 'enjoying' wouldn't be the word I'd use...

Me and mini Dan are pretty good, as for big Dan errr... you'd have to ask him. Not that we don't talk, it just depends on what day it is... and which way the wind's blowing. Haha.

I'm only a part time druggie now and I'm not minted anymore but I'd rather spend my days playing with my baby in my own flat than on the streets shooting smack. Which was where I'd be if I hadn't got pregnant possibly. And I still get to go out once a month ish and get wrecked. I deserve it anyway, I was sober for over 9 months after all. Can't complain too much thinking about it.

Probably won't be back on here for another year or so but keep well scumbags <3

Me and mini Dan are pretty good, as for big Dan errr... you'd have to ask him. Not that we don't talk, it just depends on what day it is... and which way the wind's blowing. Haha.

I'm only a part time druggie now and I'm not minted anymore but I'd rather spend my days playing with my baby in my own flat than on the streets shooting smack. Which was where I'd be if I hadn't got pregnant possibly. And I still get to go out once a month ish and get wrecked. I deserve it anyway, I was sober for over 9 months after all. Can't complain too much thinking about it.

Probably won't be back on here for another year or so but keep well scumbags <3

Ah, possibly put my foot in it there - sorry. Glad to hear you and baby are fine though and congrats on sacking the smack! All the best luv... <3

It's usually around this time that I re - watch the previous years 'Game Of Thrones' season in preparation for the new one, but with S7 not being broadcast until the summer and the insane amount of shit I need to re - cap I'm going back to S1E1 in order to do the lot.

"Yer kner nothing, Jon Sner"

It's usually around this time that I re - watch the previous years 'Game Of Thrones' season in preparation for the new one, but with S7 not being broadcast until the summer and the insane amount of shit I need to re - cap I'm going back to S1E1 in order to do the lot.

"Yer kner nothing, Jon Sner"

Got my dad the first season boxset for his birthday a while ago and then consequently got the pleasure of rewatching the whole series as my parents were watching it through for their first time. Such a brilliantly re-watchable show.

...boxset...

I saved them all on the hard drive on the Sky box. Fucking amazing but I'm still reserving judgement on whether or not it will be an all time masterpiece once it's concluded (i.e - without the whole story it's not yet, IMO, a 'The Wire' beater).

At that point I'll get the blu - rays - as you said - (potentially, depending on the S8 climax) - infinitely re - watchable.