Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Noxious vapours and fanny batter

masaz

Bluelight Crew
Last bit o' Fuckedness
Spanking new and very specifically due.

~Sprout

Only had four cans of cider and a spliff earlier but I think I must be fairly fucked, rolled a joint about half an hour ago and just found myself sitting here thinking 'man that was strong, glad I'm back inside tho' and then realised I hadn't actually been out and smoked the fucker. Must have been daydreaming, chucked a bit of codeine on top of the combo cos why not, might as well chill while I'm away

Last edited by a moderator:
Beer and 3-Fumes - yum.

I've been tidying up the forum today and watching the post count here waiting for it to reach 1k so I can update it.
Damn it EADD, your lack of fuckery is making less work for staff!

=D

I'll help you out mate - I'm pretty fucked at the moment - in a good way though. Still hitting the foil and getting teased by the wife's arse. Better go and wash last night's spunk and fanny batter off me cock in a min...

ketamine. Not had any for ages, and it's one of my faves. Got much cheaper stuff this time though so not expecting anything too special.

What's on Don? Don't you know smiling that is illegal round here ;)

I'm not fucked, just woke up, but I'm hoping to be here later. May also pop my head into TC :)

Found a spot of leftover weed. Any tolerance I had is gone after a few weeks of not smoking (didn't want to fry my memory more than the 3-FPM was going to already over the exam period) so it's got me nicely high.

What's on Don? Don't you know smiling that is illegal round here ;)

I'm not fucked, just woke up, but I'm hoping to be here later. May also pop my head into TC :)

I thought I'd gone to sleep about 2am last night. Thought I'd only had 1mg of clonazolam. I awoke this morning evening with 3 empty beer bottles and an extra 1mg clonazolam gone :\ I blame the shitty American beer :|

I am hiding my clonazolam out in the shed tonight. I'm heading out with my thermals tonight to have a good wee gaze at the the skies. We've looked at all of the visible eye planets already but Uranus has been proving a right cunt to find. We would invest in a geared tripod to find things automatically, but it takes the 'fun' out of amateur astronomy.

EDIT: Just for you: Illegal Smile.

I'm pretty sure it's about LSD.

Last edited:
I got to stop underestimating weed based on looks, needed drying out so just had a small spliff and BOOM

I got to stop underestimating weed based on looks, needed drying out so just had a small spliff and BOOM
I had some weed in Thailand a few years ago that looked like rubbish. It was brown, compressed and had a fair few seeds in it too. I remember smoking a joint in my bungalow and it had me close to tripping. It was border line psychedelic. I ended up going back and buying an ounce of it. It was awesome weed.

Fucking hell lol, glad that didn't happen but have had similar a few times. My parents found some weed in my room once and took it, maybe two or three years later I was looking through my Dad's bedside table for some Vicks and found the weed wrapped up in tinfoil. It hadn't been too great back in the day but I grabbed it, bonged the lot, and ended up meditating on the bathroom floor because my consciousness kept floating up and out of my body. Good times once I calmed down :D

Gonna have a bit of a tolerance break after this bag, did the same before Christmas and ended up pretty high off about a third of a joint of some really nice weed as opposed to smoking like two or three in an evening.