• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Noxious vapours and fanny batter

I had the thermostat set on a timer to keep me topped up with water. I also forgot that I'd turned on the immersion heater so the tap was spitting out steam. The water was not too protestant looking when I got out :D

Fucking great night though, it was out of this world; being already semi-suspended in liquid, it allows for strange sensations.

I once decided I wanted a nice bath, not too warm, to take with MXE. I lasted less than eight minutes and I had to leave because I was convinced that it was killing me.

It would be plenty hot enough I'm sure....

After all after 7 hours the water would be 90% piss anyway......

So body temp at worst :)

Was good fun last night, everyone on top form which was nice! good to see pagey n mrc!
Josh you were fucked last night, did that mandy ruin ya? had a good chat with ATM too, all in all was a fun night! :)

I had to be alone for a while haha. I did go back on a while later and found the room to be empty, so foolishly didn't check back...

I finally found my way in there at around 4am... Only cloud about.

Fashionably late as ever :)

...else I might have seen you, sorry dude! I'm sure it would have been around then. Also, does anyone else use the Android app and find that if you switch apps, when you switch back it's almost certainly disconnected, like it has the shortest timeout ever?

Fun as fuck night though, thanks to the awesomeness of EADD. I did a stupid thing by taking drugs last night so late after a long and unsuccessful day trying to make something difficult for the game I'm workin on -like getting fucked was the only thing that would get me off the computer! The trip was actually going south pretty quickly before I thought I'd have a quick look on here, and it turned it round immediately, so thanks for that guys! %) <3 =D

Did I say I moved and am now renting a guy I met running's spare room? He's confirmed he's never been a drug user, not yet sure if cool with current usage but seemingly ok with me talking about mine in the past tense, so I'm not taking the piss and my usage is minimal at the moment heh) was doing DIY on the house all day and I thought I'd show willing in some way and start on the garden.

Well, It's massive and in need of a load of tlc, I worked for about 8hrs (after practically no sleep heh) out there just digging out weeds and occasionally playing with the strimmer. Still only about 20% done but I'm exhausted. Haven't been able to run recently due to an injury so it was good to do something physical, very therapeutic, cathartic. Never really done up a garden before, my last few places haven't had one.

Of course, my housemate is out tonight so I'm immediately stoned as fuck again (yeah, I'm on topic), but the limiting factor is good for me on the whole I think :)

Last edited:
TANGENT ALERT -

If Hawking's right and the universe is around 15billon years old, yet we fester to end days, usually round 75 - we only exist for 0000000.1125% - Is this fact completely liberating or the source of the existentialist crisis - discuss

TANGENT ALERT -

If Hawking's right and the universe is around 15billon years old, yet we fester to end days, usually round 75 - we only exist for 0000000.1125% - Is this fact completely liberating or the source of the existentialist crisis - discuss

0.000000005% ?

I could talk for hours, and hours about the early Universe, and all the 'theory's' that are created the wrong way round.

I quite like the Fermi Paradox.

I hate all that silly dark matter rubbish too.

I'll stop now.

BCF- yeah I know mate. I've just had such an awful time last year or so that after a while all you see is negative in everything.

I know what you mean but ironic as it may sound other than my well publicised addiction to pain meds drugs have never been really my thing same with drinking......makes me worse.

I think what I really need is some for of psychological intervention. I've just started seeing this private councillor which luckily work pay for (no nhs waiting lists) and it's helped quite a bit.

I know I moan but I really hope I'm starting to come out the other side of the blackness now. Being on my own doesn't help and I do need to get out more. Its like you don't want to go out cos your depressed but your depressed cos you don't go out.

Seeing this bloke is really helping and I'll get there in the end....at least I have work I suppose.....

Fubar - that sounds scary. I don't think the answer to My problems is more drugs though.

I'm pleased for you that you're getting counselling. I hope its working. And you're not moaning. This is why I've made a thread so people can discuss their depression without feeking like they're moaning.

How long have you been having counselling for n do you find it beneficial? You can initially feel worst agfter counselling because pf opening up n feel better later x

Evey

F.U.B.A.T said:
I'm always envious of the lucky few who can drop a trip and always have a brilliant time without having to psyche up for it first.

I be one of those lucky ones. I rarely plan a trip, and i take fhem in the not so best of mind states, purposefully to give my head a wobble..

I'm still going through PAWS, living a fair bit from family, unemployed and anxious. One look at Dons bath/plan and two minutes later 300 mics are soaking in my mouth.:)

Josh said:
else I might have seen you, sorry dude! I'm sure it would have been around then. Also, does anyone else use the Android app and find that if you switch apps, when you switch back it's almost certainly disconnected, like it has the shortest timeout ever?

I just remembered, you did pop in. Ran through actually.

Josh - "Evening"

Me - "Josh. I found the twattin place"

Josh - " hwuwhdjjddjdjd"

Josh - "G"

Me - yeah?

Me - alright Josh?

***** gones ***** =D

When did you withdraw from the Heroin, Scotchy? PAWS is a good thing, means your brain's repairing.

Evey

I be one of those lucky ones. I rarely plan a trip, and i take fhem in the not so best of mind states, purposefully to give my head a wobble..

I'm still going through PAWS, living a fair bit from family, unemployed and anxious. One look at Dons bath/plan and two minutes later 300 mics are soaking in my mouth.:)

I just remembered, you did pop in. Ran through actually.

Josh - "Evening"

Me - "Josh. I found the twattin place"

Josh - " hwuwhdjjddjdjd"

Josh - "G"

Me - yeah?

Me - alright Josh?

***** gones ***** =D

Lol seriously?! I thought I was quite fucked but didn't realise it was that bad! :D

Yup.. Cloud was there too I think upon your spangled brief appearance:)

You bad man %)

Yup.. Cloud was there too I think upon your spangled brief appearance:)

You bad man %)

Tbh that looks more like "so wasted I fell asleep on my phone" than actually trying to say something. Xanax was involved at some point so if I was going to blame anything it would definitely be that :D

Neither was getting together. An ex junkie and a white guy who looks like the nutty professor. Hopefully you dont make babies, ugly little heroin addicts. Eww they'll be like little SproutyEvey babies.

People will shout down the street at you "Hey, your kid looks like Evey". 8(8(8:)sus:8o8o8o:!

Hahaha, ok pal. Who the fuck are you anyway??? :\

Anyway, toodles, I'm off to make my ugly babies! *kisses* <3