• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Goddamn I have actually found a Gin I like, was given a fuck off huge glass about 10mins ago as I'm at my moms & I HATE Gin, I cannot express to you in words how much I usually hate that stuff, well any white spirit as I am well into my dark spirits alot more.

This Gordons Pink Gin stuff though is very nice & I can feel it working the magic as I type this, well that has shown me a thing or two today.
Here is to more piss-up Gin sessions now :)

I went to a gin festival a few years back and really tried the whole gin experience. So much more going on than Gordons or Beefeater would have you believe.

I've recently tried http://www.aviationgin.com/ and its good, I'd never seen the advert though, fuck me running its hysterical

[video]https://youtu.be/NjDCH6SiMgo[/video]

I went to a gin festival a few years back and really tried the whole gin experience. So much more going on than Gordons or Beefeater would have you believe.

I've recently tried http://www.aviationgin.com/ and its good, I'd never seen the advert though, fuck me running its hysterical

[video]https://youtu.be/NjDCH6SiMgo[/video]

I've never been a fan of white spirits tbh & I have tried many but that Gin yesterday was really nice.
I just had a look at that American Gin you talked of & I am interested to try it, I bet it isn't cheap though. What do you mix it up with as a general rule?

I got some cheap Tequila this morning to add to my altar as my "faith" is for a Mexican folks saint & she seems to love that stuff, well being a Mexican Catholic Saint for the lost, sex workers, drug addicts & people as a general rule would be pushed away from the church it isn't a shock this deity loves cigars, Tequila, weed & chocolate. I gave it some decent Nescafe double chocolate Mocha & I swear I came back after giving it to "my boney mother" as a sign of respect & a good 1/5th of the cup had gone in the space of 15/20 mins!!!!

That Tequila isn't something I have ever drank before but fuck me the smell alone was enough to tell me it is brutal stuff, white booze always makes me so sick.

What is your most loved brand of Gin detonater & also you usually mx it with?
I had it yesterday sadly served WITH ice which when I have Whisky & some idiot tries to put ice in I go mad, that stuff imho should not be mixed with anything, 2 Xmas ago my stepdad opened some stuff he got from work on the day he left & it is around 250 / 300 quid per 1ltr & that stuff was just pure bliss to drink, decent booze at that level is a whole new league, I guess it is like smoking a Hamlet cigar & then going to Cuba if you follow my logic.

I've never been a fan of white spirits tbh & I have tried many but that Gin yesterday was really nice.
I just had a look at that American Gin you talked of & I am interested to try it, I bet it isn't cheap though. What do you mix it up with as a general rule?

I got some cheap Tequila this morning to add to my altar as my "faith" is for a Mexican folks saint & she seems to love that stuff, well being a Mexican Catholic Saint for the lost, sex workers, drug addicts & people as a general rule would be pushed away from the church it isn't a shock this deity loves cigars, Tequila, weed & chocolate. I gave it some decent Nescafe double chocolate Mocha & I swear I came back after giving it to "my boney mother" as a sign of respect & a good 1/5th of the cup had gone in the space of 15/20 mins!!!!

That Tequila isn't something I have ever drank before but fuck me the smell alone was enough to tell me it is brutal stuff, white booze always makes me so sick.

What is your most loved brand of Gin detonater & also you usually mx it with?
I had it yesterday sadly served WITH ice which when I have Whisky & some idiot tries to put ice in I go mad, that stuff imho should not be mixed with anything, 2 Xmas ago my stepdad opened some stuff he got from work on the day he left & it is around 250 / 300 quid per 1ltr & that stuff was just pure bliss to drink, decent booze at that level is a whole new league, I guess it is like smoking a Hamlet cigar & then going to Cuba if you follow my logic.

My favourite gin is the one I haven't tried yet, if you catch my drift. Thomas Dakin drinks well, Aviation as a more aniseed flavor. Usually I'm a classic G'n'T ice and slice guy occasionally pink but mostly lime not lemon. I was taught to drink gin by my grandfather who was ex RAF aircrew doing the night shift to Berlin and back. He was also stationed in the far east post war where the only reason to add tonic was to keep away malaria. He drank his gins strong, early and often so I was indoctrinated into the similar approach.
At the festival they had a whole raft of Fentimans mixers and additional "bits" to add to the drink. The usual lemon lime but also dried rosemary, cucumber and loads of others i can't remember. For some reason my memory and money vanished that day/afternoon/evening/night.

I went to the dentists and they asked me how many units of alcohol do I drink in a week? I asked how many in a can of beer? They said two and that I was allowed six units a week. What the actual fuck. Then did I have a problem with being tilted backwards?

I had to scroll through ten fucking pages to find this thread. The search engine is less than useless!

Currently making my way through this lot of "craft ales".. I hate using that term, but it was 8 beers for £4.95 delivered, and they were delivered cold, so I can't complain, (too much).

0909.jpg

Currently drinking the salted caramel, chocolate and milk stout one, it tastes like coffee, and I hate coffee.

I went to the dentists and they asked me how many units of alcohol do I drink in a week? I asked how many in a can of beer? They said two and that I was allowed six units a week. What the actual fuck. Then did I have a problem with being tilted backwards?

Fuckin two in a can of beer? They must drink shit beer.

Mine contains 4.5...

I had to scroll through ten fucking pages to find this thread. The search engine is less than useless!

Currently making my way through this lot of "craft ales".. I hate using that term, but it was 8 beers for £4.95 delivered, and they were delivered cold, so I can't complain, (too much).

0909.jpg

Currently drinking the salted caramel, chocolate and milk stout one, it tastes like coffee, and I hate coffee.

That's not a bad price for 8 girly poofter beers I suppose. But how big are the cans? 300ml?

One mouthful then? 😜

But joking aside, that's a pretty good price and the strengths aren't bad either.

LOL @ 'Hepcat' :ROFLMAO:

Just opened it and in true hipster fashion, it bloody splurted all over me. It stinks of weed too, the same way non alcoholic beer does, strange. It's a textured can too, let's have a sip..

Fuck me that's vile. Like a flat/warm bottle of Becks, even though the beers cold, it tastes warm. What is life. If you want to order the same box Fubar, let me know and I'll shoot you a PM.

Hepcat can fuck right off. Can didn't open properly, so every time you had a sip it dribbled down the can all over the desk and myself. I was too annoyed (and slightly pissed) to go get a glass, so I powered through which meant most of it ended up on the desk. What's even more annoying is that they are too cheap to print a can, they use a sticker!

0808.jpg

Bloke on that label looks like a hipster version of me with a stupid jacket on.

I'm drinking a Kopparberg. Yes in the morning. But fuck it, it's Friday and do social norms even still count when everyone's locked inside anyway? :unsure:

Goes nicely with amphetamine, clonazepam, and pregabalin I can tell you that much.